work for Calrion programmer (programmer needed)

Hi,

we need a Clarion programmer to do some work in Calrion environment
(need to fix some things in Clarion database)

please e-mail to nick@primedebtsoft.com
0
sal5239 (3)

What kind of things?  Is this extensive or just a simple verify app?  How
much?

--
Thanks,
John Hamilton

"PrimeDebt Soft" <sal@primedebtsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> we need a Clarion programmer to do some work in Calrion environment
> (need to fix some things in Clarion database)
>
> please e-mail to nick@primedebtsoft.com

0
johnham (51)

work for Calrion programmer (programmer needed) #2
Hello: My client has a software he uses for his business wich is written in Clarion. The company he purhcased it from went out of business so he can not reach them to fix it. Recently we had area code changed so he needs to have it changed in the program. There is no option to do so. The address, phone number and company name are entered in the program during the initial registration and can not be altered later. This is some kind of protection against piracy. This information is stored in a password protected .tps file. and of course we do not know the password. So I was woundering if I ca...

Programmers, Programmers, Programmers, ...
As Steve Balmer correctly stated, while making his monkey dance, it is applications and hence programmers that make a platform. The fact though is that if you want to do professional programming, then Linux is the platform for you. I know that this statement will get the heckels up on a lot of trolls in C.O.L.A, but I have a recent experience that proves this. I am currently working for a Windows only house producing a system that receives and transmits around 1000 telegrams per second in each direction on a UDP socket, translates them into a different format and creates a log entry for each ...

need Clarion Programmer (work for Clarion software developer)
Hello, we need a Clarion programmer to do soem work in Clarion program (need to fix soem problems in Calrion software). Please e-mail: nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

What programme do i need to create my own programme?
I want to make my own proramme, wot programme do i need to make my own? please wb to me! If you want to make a proramme you need a special program called a comiler which will translate soure coe ino obect coe which can then be lined to produce an execuale. Then the only questions are which lanuage you want to use, and which comiler for that lanuage as there are often seeral choices, e.g. for ++ there is Icrosoft Isual Stuio, MnGW, Borand C++ Buider, and that's just some of what is availale for Indows; there are other possiiliies for Linx, BS, Apple Mainosh, and so on. Hoe hat heps...

Clarion Programmer(s) needed
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144787603_1021092 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit I am looking to find any competent Clarion developers in the Toronto/Windsor corridor who have the ability and the time to port legacy software into Clarion 5.5. This project is for an established company, and will involve software development and maintenance. This is a substantial project and quite possibly could take 8 to 12 months to comple...

Clarion, SQL Programmer & DBA, WEB Programmer
I am available for telecommuting, contract programming in Clarion, T-SQL, ASP or HTML. Many years of IT experience in various areas and able to learn quickly and work for good rates. - Clarion for DOS/Windows 1.5-5.5 - Conversions & Development, - MS SQL 2000 & MySQL Conversions & Development, - Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, - System & Database Administration (DBA), - Web Site Development. Basic contract rates: $25-30 USD or a project based Fix price. Please, see details on http://www.artofprogramming.net/profession.html, and take advantage of development in Prague: -...

Need an ACE Programmer for work in Chicago
Hi Everyone, I hope noone is put of by me asking if anyone knows of an ACE programmer who would be interested in doing development in Chicago area... The position is for a very strong C++ (on UNIX) developer with STL. Additional knowledge that would be extremely valuable would be Boost, ACE, multi-threaded programming, and any network-level programming. Any knowledge of FIX would also be valuable. If anyone knows of anyone like this, please ask them to contact me. My email is noah_wollowick@yahoo.com , and my number is (212) 744-5308. Thanks Everyone! Happy Coding... Noa...

I need a LAMP programmer who will work with me.
Hi. I need a web programmer to set up interactive features on a static web site. The project needs are described at http://vitalkids.org My email address shows near the top of the page at http://vitalkids.org/project.htm PLEASE! I have already been advised of and taken a look at Content Management Systems such as Joomla and Drupal. I still want to hire a LAMP consultant. Thank you for past suggestions. But may we please move forward from there. I do not need design style presentation or content. I hope to take care of the design style myself. I need a LAMP programmer who can answer ...

Progress Programmers Needed- Work From Home
Looking to fill the following Progress position that is a Telecommuting opportunity. Do you know anybody who would be qualified and interested in this position? I would pay you a referral fee if your referral gets the job...if your background is not a match or you are not interested. Thanks: Positions: Progress experience needed ** Work From Home Location: Telecommute from anywhere in the U.S. Salary: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 and full benefits Description: We are in need of multiple Software Engineers with Progress experience. The software created by the Software Engineer...

None in Italy need a Clarion Programmer?
Italy Clarion Programmer free for new job. Thanks Danilo Bellazzi www.solutioninformatica.it ...

Need Help i need a programmer
i have got a quizz to write a programm that gives the sum of all even numbers between two variables x and y and then displays the sum. Include both x and y in the total sum. Any one here can help me............ ? * zohaib.shirani@gmail.com: > i have got a quizz to write a programm that gives the sum of all even > numbers between two variables x and y and then displays the sum. > Include both x and y in the total sum. > > > Any one here can help me............ ? You're in luck, this was recently answered by the FAQ. Since the Parashift server seems to be down, see...

[OT] Need Python Programmer for contract work
Hi, Sorry to intrude on the list, but I am looking for an experienced Python programmer to do some maintenance on an existing 800 line python script and this seemed like it might be a good source. The script reads IPTC info from images and then does some various file handling based on the values in the IPTC info. I am really looking for someone who is both expert in Python and has experience with IPTC and XMP. We are talking about probably 10 - 20 hours of total work for this one set of updates with ongoing opportunity for support and enhancements. Please contact me off list only since ...

Physics programmer needed (contract, work-at-home)
Bay area company seeks work-at-home contract programmer to build leading edge 3D animation tools. Full-time or part-time work may be started immediately. Potential for continual contract work or full-time regular employment. Required skills: =B7 Experience working with physics and animation SDKs such as ODE, PhysX, or SD/FAST. =B7 Solid C/C++ programming skills and Object-oriented design =B7 Proficiency with STL and MFC =B7 Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working independently or in a small team =B7 Strong written and verbal communication skills, both written and verbal...

hi all ... i need php programmer for joint working
Dear , i am new to php and i have few project to work on, if any one expert in php and my sql please mail me for getting work, will be paid, preference of Chandigarh people, as have to come and work on our servers etc . see u soon thx. ...

Web resources about - work for Calrion programmer (programmer needed) - comp.lang.clarion

Programmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A programmer , computer programmer , developer , coder , or software engineer is a person who writes computer software . The term computer programmer ...

Programmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A programmer , computer programmer , developer , coder , or software engineer is a person who writes computer software . The term computer programmer ...

Contract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-c

Programmer who aided financial malware to be sent home to Latvia
(credit: Davide Restivo ) The Latvian programmer who was involved in the creation of the Gozi virus—what American authorities called " one of ...

A programmer turned sci-fi author has predicted that robots could outnumber humans as early as 2040
... post published yesterday by an artificial intelligence expert that is penning a new science fiction novel. Logan Streondj, a software programmer ...

Prominent Programmer Dies In Apparent Suicide After Violent Encounter With San Francisco Police
A prominent member of the open source programming community died in an apparent suicide on Monday, days after a violent encounter with San Francisco ...

Programmers: It’s time to tame Python
If you’re pursuing a career in coding, you’re going to have to reckon with Python, one of the most popular programming languages in use. A valuable ...

Gone Home programmer's new game looks like a Van Gogh painting
Johnnemann Nordhagen broke off from Fullbright a few months after Gone Home 's launch. About a year ago, we got a teaser image for his new project ...

Uber Hires Programmers Who Can Win A Fight With Their Robot
Tech companies like Uber and Dropbox are using CodeFights, a platform that enables programmers to compete with one another to solve coding challenges, ...

Fighting ‘ticket bots’: Washington AG says it’s too early to tweak state law to protect altruistic programmers ...
... to pillage vast amount of show tickets. Rep. Jesse Young, R- Gig Harbor, has introduced a bill to slightly change that law to protect programmers ...