work for Calrion programmer (programmer needed) #2

Hello:

My client has a software he uses for his business wich is written in
Clarion. The company he purhcased it from went out of business so he
can not reach them to fix it. Recently we had area code changed so he
needs to have it changed in the program. There is no option to do so.
The address, phone number and company name are entered in the program
during the initial registration and can not be altered later. This is
some kind of protection against piracy.

This information is stored in a password protected .tps file. and of
course we do not know the password.

So I was woundering if I can get somebody who will be able to break
the password, open this file and change the area code somehow.

Please e-mail or call me if you think you can get it done and I'll
send you the file.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Nick Varntiski

Prime Debt Soft LLC

2901 Pine Run Rd., Suite 204
Naples, FL 34109

1.866.4.P.D.SOFT
1.239.403.4PDS (Technical Support)
mail@primedebtsoft.com
http://www.primedebtsoft.com
0
sal5239 (3)

I know there was a post on here a year or two ago regaurding password
cracking.  Someone had figured it out eventhough SV had told him there was
no way.  He did it and they said, "Well I guess you have".

So it can be done.

--
Thanks,
John Hamilton

"PrimeDebt Soft" <sal@primedebtsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> My client has a software he uses for his business wich is written in
> Clarion. The company he purhcased it from went out of business so he
> can not reach them to fix it. Recently we had area code changed so he
> needs to have it changed in the program. There is no option to do so.
> The address, phone number and company name are entered in the program
> during the initial registration and can not be altered later. This is
> some kind of protection against piracy.
>
> This information is stored in a password protected .tps file. and of
> course we do not know the password.
>
> So I was woundering if I can get somebody who will be able to break
> the password, open this file and change the area code somehow.
>
> Please e-mail or call me if you think you can get it done and I'll
> send you the file.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Nick Varntiski
>
> Prime Debt Soft LLC
>
> 2901 Pine Run Rd., Suite 204
> Naples, FL 34109
>
> 1.866.4.P.D.SOFT
> 1.239.403.4PDS (Technical Support)
> mail@primedebtsoft.com
> http://www.primedebtsoft.com

0
johnham (51)

work for Calrion programmer (programmer needed)
Hi, we need a Clarion programmer to do some work in Calrion environment (need to fix some things in Clarion database) please e-mail to nick@primedebtsoft.com What kind of things? Is this extensive or just a simple verify app? How much? -- Thanks, John Hamilton POSitive Software Company http://www.gopositive.com "PrimeDebt Soft" <sal@primedebtsoft.com> wrote in message news:f408276d.0307281220.4951036f@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > we need a Clarion programmer to do some work in Calrion environment > (need to fix some things in Clarion database) > > please e-mail to nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

Programmers, Programmers, Programmers, ...
As Steve Balmer correctly stated, while making his monkey dance, it is applications and hence programmers that make a platform. The fact though is that if you want to do professional programming, then Linux is the platform for you. I know that this statement will get the heckels up on a lot of trolls in C.O.L.A, but I have a recent experience that proves this. I am currently working for a Windows only house producing a system that receives and transmits around 1000 telegrams per second in each direction on a UDP socket, translates them into a different format and creates a log entry for each ...

need Clarion Programmer (work for Clarion software developer)
Hello, we need a Clarion programmer to do soem work in Clarion program (need to fix soem problems in Calrion software). Please e-mail: nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

Programmer needed #2 #2
Sorry to pseudo-multipost, but I didn't get any response from alt.php on this, so here's the job: I am doing work for a client that HAS to happen this weekend, and I think it's too much for my solitary self. I can pay $20 an hour for about 5 hours of work. Skills needed: good ObjOriented PHP some Javascript Basic description: Data entry process consists of 4 sequential HTML forms. 3rd of these is complex -- multible tabs, each containing multiple columns, forms within forms. Has a javascript popup window ("add [select records from dB] to this column...") So the skill...

Physics SDK programmer needed (contract, work-at-home) #2
Bay area company seeks work-at-home contract programmer to build leading edge 3D animation tools. Full-time or part-time work may be started immediately. Potential for continual contract work or full-time regular employment. Required skills: =B7 Experience working with physics and animation SDKs such as ODE, PhysX, or SD/FAST. =B7 Solid C/C++ programming skills and Object-oriented design =B7 Proficiency with STL and MFC =B7 Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working independently or in a small team =B7 Strong written and verbal communication skills, both written and verbal...

programmer needed #2
We would like to get bids for software developers that can write a program for a newly developed computerized laser measuring system if you feel you have the experience or would like to give it a try contact me, I will send you information on the system then you can give us your bid. Kelly "cncrouter" <cncrouter@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:<__WdnSOaioWAQDfdRVn-hA@adelphia.com>... > We would like to get bids for software developers that can write a program > for a newly developed computerized laser measuring system if you feel you > have the experience or would like to give it a try contact me, I will send > you information on the system then you can give us your bid. > > Kelly Hi Kelly, I have over 20 years of programming experience in DOS assembly language. If you think my experience meet with your requirement, I would like to have a try. Tony Chung Kelly, I am curious about something. Are you posting your request to this group because you are planning on interfacing to the laser system under DOS? I would think a task like this would be better done under a REal Time Operating System! Adam Messer Lead Engineer, Nucleus Plus amesser@mentor.com On Wed, 19 May 2004 00:05:18 -0400, "cncrouter" <cncrouter@adelphia.net> wrote: >We would like to get bids for software developers that can write a program >for a newly developed computerized laser measuring system...

Programmers needed #2
Hello everyone, I recently designed a website called the DigiTrust that is designed to bridge the gap between technology content and people. My goal is to have any user go to the site, and the content will be completly customized based on the users skills and strengths. VB programmers will find a site that contains VB content, Linux users will find a site that contains Linux content. When you use the site, the DigiTrust will learn about your strengths and use that to connect you and the content. People will be able to find you based upon your skills, and you will be able to find content base...

EARN FROM YOUR P.C . WORK FROM YOUR HOME. THE WELL PAID ONLINE MAKING PROGRAMME INVITES YOU TO WORK WITH THEM AND GET PAID FOR YOUR WORK.YOU CAN EARN $2,00,000 IN A SINGLE WEEK. THE LINK IS BE
EARN FROM YOUR P.C . WORK FROM YOUR HOME. THE WELL PAID ONLINE MAKING PROGRAMME INVITES YOU TO WORK WITH THEM AND GET PAID FOR YOUR WORK.YOU CAN EARN $2,00,000 IN A SINGLE WEEK. THE LINK IS BELOW www.jeeva235.blogspot.com THE BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU ...

Programmer Needed #2 1393272
Needed a programmer preferably southern Indiana area. But will consider Long distance partnership. This a new company with a needed product. So please email some source code in Clarion 5. If interested please email. ...

SAS Programmer needed #2
Not-for-profit health outcomes research foundation in Ann Arbor, MI is seeking a SAS Programmer for epidemiologic, health policy, and health economics research. Responsibilities: Build large, modular programs to generate statistical reports and analytical files Work with researchers to implement statistical concepts in a variety of output formats Requirements: Extensive knowledge of SAS, including data manipulation, SAS Macro, SAS/STAT Must have the desire and ability to work collaboratively with researchers, statisticians and other programmers Proven record of meeting deadlines and perfo...

Clarion, SQL Programmer & DBA, WEB Programmer
I am available for telecommuting, contract programming in Clarion, T-SQL, ASP or HTML. Many years of IT experience in various areas and able to learn quickly and work for good rates. - Clarion for DOS/Windows 1.5-5.5 - Conversions & Development, - MS SQL 2000 & MySQL Conversions & Development, - Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, - System & Database Administration (DBA), - Web Site Development. Basic contract rates: $25-30 USD or a project based Fix price. Please, see details on http://www.artofprogramming.net/profession.html, and take advantage of development in Prague: - Development in other time zone here in Central Europe, - Competitive contract rates because of low costs of living, - No VAT for development exported to US, - Availability 16 hours/day - 7 days a week. Thanks, -- Alfred Blaho Freelance Software Developer developerNOSPAM@artofprogramming.net http://www.artofprogramming.net ...

Programmer Needed #2 1393271
Needed a programmer preferably southern Indiana area. But will consider Long distance partnership. This a new company with a needed product. So please email some source code in Clarion 5. If interested please email. Dave ...

c++ Programmers needed #2
Hello all members I am currently looking for experienced programmers in the following technologies; C++, Linux, SQL Server, real-time systems, data analysis tools..... If you are currently looking for full time employment in a dynamic company , located in downtown montreal, please send me your resume at edamato@fuzehr.com so we can discuss this opportunity!!! Thanks for your time. Erica wrote: > Hello all members > > I am currently looking for experienced programmers [...] -- Please remove capital 'A's when replying by e-mail I do not respond to top-posted replies, plea...

Contract programmer needed #2
Hi y'all, We're looking for someone who would be interested in doing some contract work for us. The specifics are: - on-site in Augusta, Georgia; - experience with ManMan software including the ability to modify source code and create new source code; - skills with Quiz, QTP and Quick; - experience with Turbo Image databases and programming; - familiarity with PC/Windows programming; - proven ability to manage specific projects/requests to completion; - self starter with willingness to keep me updated on project/work status. I expect the contract to run 4-6 month...

Need A MRTG Programmer #2
Hi - I run a small web hosting co, and I would like to monitor my bandwidth usage better. Here is scope Just to be very clear on my requirements for this project. 1 - I need REAL TIME reporting BY DOMAIN NAME (preferably) or IP ( not as desirable as I do virtual domains) 2 - I need to be able to view inbound and outbound traffic stats 3 - I need stats for web traffic http, ftp, mail, 4 - I need to be able to easily identify and abuse, DDOS attacks, hackers, or high traffic problems 5 - I need to view daily, weekly, monthly detailed and summary reports. 6 - It would be great if I can sort by IP blocks or Machine names 7 - I need to remote to this system so I can view the reports via web or from my personal machine. I am a windows shop, but I can put it on Linux if needed. Contact me ek@onlinecorp.com Elliott 570-686-2300 Thanks What you're looking for is something like ntop. www.ntop.org. Its opensource, does most of what you're looking for. Just put it on a linux box, put that box on the same network segment as the web server(s), and turn it on. You should get someone to secure that box, of course, and secure access to the network stats it will gather. Also, I'm no web admin as such, but I think you can find projects that will troll apache logs for web stats. Ntop won't neccessarily do that for you. As for IDS, Snort is one of the most widely used detectors out there. SANS regularily post snort sigs for the latest attacks, for example. Its als...

PHP Programmer Needed. #2
Hey All, I'm In desperate need of a very good PHP Programmer. I'm Creating a racing game With my friend well, We are accually combining games... It will all be on huge game like NFSU or GTA. We will combine games, But he is bery far in his game, We need to get as far as he is to continue making the game. We need to get as far as he is... Programming wise, His game you cn download here to vew how much is done www.2qracing.tk We need to get as far as he is. I have flash action script team and now we need a php programmer. We are still in the process of finding new staff to hjelp out wit...

Mumps Programmers needed #2
Palladian Consulting is seeking 4 Sr. level Mumps Programmers for a 12 month contract starting immediately in Albuquergue, NM. Ideal candidates will have experience with Kernal, Fileman,(Drivers) Vista and CPRS. VA Experience a plus Please contact: Robin Marsh at 800-750-1777 or email rmarsh@palladianconsulting.com -- Posted via http://dbforums.com ...

Clarion Programmer(s) needed
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144787603_1021092 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit I am looking to find any competent Clarion developers in the Toronto/Windsor corridor who have the ability and the time to port legacy software into Clarion 5.5. This project is for an established company, and will involve software development and maintenance. This is a substantial project and quite possibly could take 8 to 12 months to complete. Compensation will reflect fair contract rates. Please respond on this thread if you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity. Al Mills --B_3144787603_1021092 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Clarion Programmer(s) needed</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">I am looking to find any competent Clarion developers = in the Toronto/Windsor corridor who have the ability and the time to port le= gacy software into Clarion 5.5. &nbsp;This project is for an established com= pany, and will involve software development and maintenance. &nbsp;This is a= substantial project and quite possibly could take 8 to 12 months to complet= e.<BR> <BR> Compensation will reflect fair contract rates. &nbsp;<BR> &l...

perl programmer needed #2
I have a perl program that will allow to be used on one of my websites. I need this cracked so I can use it on my other sites. the program is a database driven web directory; not too complicated. please email at brian@doubletakedecoys.com my-name-is@slim.shady.com wrote: > Re: perl programmer needed http://jobs.perl.org is the appropriate forum for your message. This is not. -- David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com) usenet@DavidFilmer.com wrote: > my-name-is@slim.shady.com wrote: >> Re: perl programmer needed > > http://jobs.perl.org is the appropriate forum for your ...

TS5875: Immediate Interview for .NET Programmer/GPS Programmer #2
Hi, Please find the job description below and contact me if you have any questions at lina@tansoncorp.com Job Title : .NET Programmer/GPS Programmer Location : Minneapolis, MN Duration : 01 Year ( Contract) Pay Range : Negotiable Complete Project Description: Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products This Candidate develops and engineers integrated GIS/GPS combined hardware and software solutions to meet internal as well as client needs. Moreover, this position is the technical lead for systems development and integration; and synthesizes two primary roles, Software Engineer and IT Hardware Systems Integrator. The position also requires business skills to develop cost-effective solutions to meet market windows and target solutions to client and internal needs and capabilities. This position also requires technical support as we as project planning and management skills. Essential Job Functions:- " Subject matter expert to perform researches and tests all data collection and data processing hardware that may potentially be integrated into the integrated solution, including, but not limited to digital cameras, GPS (global positioning system) devices, IMU (inertial measurement unit)/Dead reckoning units, DMI (distance measuring instrument) units, terrestrial LiDAR units, field computers, and desktop computers; " Develops software interfaces to integrate data collected from all har...

None in Italy need a Clarion Programmer?
Italy Clarion Programmer free for new job. Thanks Danilo Bellazzi www.solutioninformatica.it ...

Need Help i need a programmer
i have got a quizz to write a programm that gives the sum of all even numbers between two variables x and y and then displays the sum. Include both x and y in the total sum. Any one here can help me............ ? * zohaib.shirani@gmail.com: > i have got a quizz to write a programm that gives the sum of all even > numbers between two variables x and y and then displays the sum. > Include both x and y in the total sum. > > > Any one here can help me............ ? You're in luck, this was recently answered by the FAQ. Since the Parashift server seems to be down, see...

Need a Clarion programmer small jobs and maybe more
Our family company sells accounting software for municipalities in Wisconsin. We only sell in Wisconsin but would love to expand both in and out of the state. This program was realized by my Dad who had been in the computer business shortly after he purchased a TRS 80 then a Commodore 64! Many Clarion programmers in the Clarion groups knew him. He built, sold, repaired , upgraded, taught classes about and programmed computers. He was amazing and I don't say this only because he is my Dad but other respected programmers were impressed at his ability and that he was 100% self taught. Now to the point. He died unexpectedly last year and since then we have been having problems. We had to hire an outside firm at a large cost to keep up our current software which includes the accounting software (called Marge) and then a another program (called TUBS) that bills utilities such as water and sewer. We are looking at expanding to a few more smaller programs that would enhance our package and also be able to run independently from the main accounting software. We are a small company with BIG goals and are having problems finding a programmer that wants to grow with us, be able to sign a non-compete and confidentiality contract. We will pay by the job and possibly profit sharing if you the person for us. We have tried several places such as Monster, classified online and newspaper, our church's employment resources, etc. We seem to find every big firm of programmers,...

hi all ... i need php programmer for joint working
Dear , i am new to php and i have few project to work on, if any one expert in php and my sql please mail me for getting work, will be paid, preference of Chandigarh people, as have to come and work on our servers etc . see u soon thx. ...

Web resources about - work for Calrion programmer (programmer needed) #2 - comp.lang.clarion

Programmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A programmer , computer programmer , developer , coder , or software engineer is a person who writes computer software . The term computer programmer ...

Programmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A programmer , computer programmer , developer , coder , or software engineer is a person who writes computer software . The term computer programmer ...

Contract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381

Managing Programmers
Programmers are not like the other kids. They cannot and should not be managed like normal people if your intent is to produce high quality software. ...

CudaText: a programmer’s editor that everyone can use
You need a Notepad replacement, but web searches only get you overcomplicated programmer's editors aimed at people who think in regular expressions ...

One of the world's most important programmers works from home in his bathrobe in complete silence
Linus Torvalds, the founder and maintainer of the incredibly popular free Linux operating system, spends his days working from home in a bathrobe ...

Biggest pay gap in America: Computer programmers
The tech industry's best jobs have a gender problem.

Uber Hires Programmers Who Can Win A Fight With Their Robot
Tech companies like Uber and Dropbox are using CodeFights, a platform that enables programmers to compete with one another to solve coding challenges, ...

Fighting ‘ticket bots’: Washington AG says it’s too early to tweak state law to protect altruistic programmers ...
... to pillage vast amount of show tickets. Rep. Jesse Young, R- Gig Harbor, has introduced a bill to slightly change that law to protect programmers ...

Reminder: The First Computer Programmer Was A Woman
... today. Ada also offered up other forward-thinking concepts in the article. For her work, Ada is often considered to be the first computer programmer. ...