Are you still actively using CA-Clipper for DOS ?

Hi

I have just added a Poll as above at Clipper... Clipper... Clipper,
http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com to determine whether it is still
worthwhile to publish articles on CA-Clipper for DOS .

Regards

CCH
http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com

comp.lang.clipper 3959 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

CCH knastet i vei:
> Hi
>
> I have just added a Poll as above at Clipper... Clipper... Clipper,
> http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com to determine whether it is still
> worthwhile to publish articles on CA-Clipper for DOS .

And I gave my vote for 5.2e ... Dino
0
NoSpam2Me (20)
2/25/2009 12:49:10 PM
On Feb 24, 6:28=A0pm, CCH <ChongHwa.C...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have just added a Poll as above at Clipper... Clipper... Clipper,http:/=
/cch4clipper.blogspot.comto determine whether it is still
> worthwhile to publish articles on CA-Clipper for DOS .
>
> Regards
>
> CCHhttp://cch4clipper.blogspot.com

How are you going to determine if it's worthwhile when there is no "I
don't use DOS Clipper anymore" option?!?

--
Ray Marron
0