Fun, fun, fun 'til her daddy takes her TBrowse away

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I'm writing a basic TBrowse that should have taken me ten minutes, and I'm
stumped by problem with the colorblock property.

I have a ColorSpec table something like this:
// std unsel  std sel   special unsel   special unsel
  "W/B+,       W/BG,       R/B+,        R+/BG"

The idea is that when a certain condition is met, the special cell will
show up as bright red on the same color (that's colour for you, Dave)
background as the rest of the cells - blue for unselected, cyan for
selected.  Or to put it another way, normal cells are white on blue
selected, white on cyan unselected; special cells are red on blue
selected, red on cyan unselected.

Easy enough.  Just a minor tweak to the colorblock of the column in
question:

oColumn:colorblock := { |e| iif( SomeCondition, { 3, 4 }, { 1, 2 } }

Copied straight out of the Norton Guide [tm] example, and easy enough that
even I can understand how it works.  The only problem is... it doesn't.

With everything else in the TBrowse standard, it works as advertised.  The
thing is, I want the whole row highlighted, so I use colorrect to
highlight the columns during stabilize.  Again, that by itself works fine.

It's the combination of the two that's blowing up.  My goal is to have the
user arrowing up and down among the rows, with the entire row highlighted,
but colum #1 should be in red with one background color if it's the
selected row, and red on another background color if it's the unselected
row.  If I use the colorblock attribute as shown above, plus the colorrect
statement like this:
oBrowse:colorrect({oBrowse:rowpos,2,oBrowse:rowpos,oBrowse:colcount},{2,1})

(note that I am only coloring columns 2-n, since column 1 needs to be
{3,4} rather than {1,2})

.... the result is that the colorblock always uses the unselected color
choice (3 if SomeCondition, 1 if not), no matter what.  I thought I would
be smart and add a second colorrect statement:
oBrowse:colorrect({oBrowse:rowpos,1,oBrowse:rowpos,oBrowse:1},{2,1})

But of course all that accomplished was to use the conditional colors
{3,4} on column 1, and the normal colors {1,2} on columns 2-n.

Am I trying to reach the unreachable star here?  Is there no way to
combine a colorrect statement for some columns with a conditional
colorblock for other columns?

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY

0
Reply see.sig1 (102) 5/24/2005 9:27:17 PM

See related articles to this posting

IIRC you can't use an enhanced colour as a background; therefore W/B+
and R/B+ won't work, but W+/B and R+/B would (should).

Peter B. Steiger wrote:
> I'm writing a basic TBrowse that should have taken me ten minutes, and I'm
> stumped by problem with the colorblock property.
>
> I have a ColorSpec table something like this:
> // std unsel  std sel   special unsel   special unsel
>   "W/B+,       W/BG,       R/B+,        R+/BG"
>
> The idea is that when a certain condition is met, the special cell will
> show up as bright red on the same color (that's colour for you, Dave)
> background as the rest of the cells - blue for unselected, cyan for
> selected.  Or to put it another way, normal cells are white on blue
> selected, white on cyan unselected; special cells are red on blue
> selected, red on cyan unselected.
>
> Easy enough.  Just a minor tweak to the colorblock of the column in
> question:
>
> oColumn:colorblock := { |e| iif( SomeCondition, { 3, 4 }, { 1, 2 } }
>
> Copied straight out of the Norton Guide [tm] example, and easy enough that
> even I can understand how it works.  The only problem is... it doesn't.
>
> With everything else in the TBrowse standard, it works as advertised.  The
> thing is, I want the whole row highlighted, so I use colorrect to
> highlight the columns during stabilize.  Again, that by itself works fine.
>
> It's the combination of the two that's blowing up.  My goal is to have the
> user arrowing up and down among the rows, with the entire row highlighted,
> but colum #1 should be in red with one background color if it's the
> selected row, and red on another background color if it's the unselected
> row.  If I use the colorblock attribute as shown above, plus the colorrect
> statement like this:
> oBrowse:colorrect({oBrowse:rowpos,2,oBrowse:rowpos,oBrowse:colcount},{2,1})
>
> (note that I am only coloring columns 2-n, since column 1 needs to be
> {3,4} rather than {1,2})
>
> ... the result is that the colorblock always uses the unselected color
> choice (3 if SomeCondition, 1 if not), no matter what.  I thought I would
> be smart and add a second colorrect statement:
> oBrowse:colorrect({oBrowse:rowpos,1,oBrowse:rowpos,oBrowse:1},{2,1})
>
> But of course all that accomplished was to use the conditional colors
> {3,4} on column 1, and the normal colors {1,2} on columns 2-n.
>
> Am I trying to reach the unreachable star here?  Is there no way to
> combine a colorrect statement for some columns with a conditional
> colorblock for other columns?

0
Reply chaz (33) 5/24/2005 9:46:50 PM

hi,

it depend how you build you Tbrowse.

create "empty" oTBrowse
create each colume with oCol:colorBlock than oTBrowse:addcolumn(oCol)
set oTBrowse:autoLite := .F.

use      oTBrowse:hilite()
before oTBrowse:colorrect
and      oTBrowse:dehilite()

greetings by OHR
Jimmy

"Peter B. Steiger" <see.sig@for.email.address> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I'm writing a basic TBrowse that should have taken me ten minutes, and I'm
> stumped by problem with the colorblock property.
>
> I have a ColorSpec table something like this:
> // std unsel  std sel   special unsel   special unsel
>   "W/B+,       W/BG,       R/B+,        R+/BG"
>
> The idea is that when a certain condition is met, the special cell will
> show up as bright red on the same color (that's colour for you, Dave)
> background as the rest of the cells - blue for unselected, cyan for
> selected.  Or to put it another way, normal cells are white on blue
> selected, white on cyan unselected; special cells are red on blue
> selected, red on cyan unselected.
>
> Easy enough.  Just a minor tweak to the colorblock of the column in
> question:
>
> oColumn:colorblock := { |e| iif( SomeCondition, { 3, 4 }, { 1, 2 } }
>
> Copied straight out of the Norton Guide [tm] example, and easy enough that
> even I can understand how it works.  The only problem is... it doesn't.
>
> With everything else in the TBrowse standard, it works as advertised.  The
> thing is, I want the whole row highlighted, so I use colorrect to
> highlight the columns during stabilize.  Again, that by itself works fine.
>
> It's the combination of the two that's blowing up.  My goal is to have the
> user arrowing up and down among the rows, with the entire row highlighted,
> but colum #1 should be in red with one background color if it's the
> selected row, and red on another background color if it's the unselected
> row.  If I use the colorblock attribute as shown above, plus the colorrect
> statement like this:

oBrowse:colorrect({oBrowse:rowpos,2,oBrowse:rowpos,oBrowse:colcount},{2,1})

> (note that I am only coloring columns 2-n, since column 1 needs to be
> {3,4} rather than {1,2})
>
> ... the result is that the colorblock always uses the unselected color
> choice (3 if SomeCondition, 1 if not), no matter what.  I thought I would
> be smart and add a second colorrect statement:
> oBrowse:colorrect({oBrowse:rowpos,1,oBrowse:rowpos,oBrowse:1},{2,1})
>
> But of course all that accomplished was to use the conditional colors
> {3,4} on column 1, and the normal colors {1,2} on columns 2-n.
>
> Am I trying to reach the unreachable star here?  Is there no way to
> combine a colorrect statement for some columns with a conditional
> colorblock for other columns?
>
> --
> Peter B. Steiger
> Cheyenne, WY
> If you must reply by email, you can reach me by placing zeroes
> where you see stars: wypbs_**3 at bornagain.com.

0
Reply AUGE_OHR (177) 5/24/2005 9:55:11 PM

On Tue, 24 May 2005 23:55:11 +0200, AUGE_OHR sez:
> it depend how you build you Tbrowse.
>
> create "empty" oTBrowse
> create each colume with oCol:colorBlock than oTBrowse:addcolumn(oCol) set
> oTBrowse:autoLite := .F.
>
> use      oTBrowse:hilite()
> before oTBrowse:colorrect
> and      oTBrowse:dehilite()

Interesting!  Unfortunately it has the same effect whether I manually
highlight (using the hilite/dehilite methods) or use autolite.

No matter.  I can live with the special cells being the same color when
you are or are not selecting that row... as long as the user's eye is
drawn to the red ones, I'm happy.

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY
If you must reply by email, you can reach me by placing zeroes
where you see stars: wypbs_**3 at bornagain.com.

0
Reply see.sig1 (102) 5/24/2005 10:09:26 PM

On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:46:50 +1200, Charles Foot sez:
> IIRC you can't use an enhanced colour as a background; therefore W/B+ and
> R/B+ won't work, but W+/B and R+/B would (should).

Sadly, that's not the problem.  See the setblink() function: with
setblink(.f.), you can use the "*" attribute on color pairs to make the
background appear with enhanced colors, rather than blinking.

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY
If you must reply by email, you can reach me by placing zeroes
where you see stars: wypbs_**3 at bornagain.com.

0
Reply see.sig1 (102) 5/24/2005 10:11:10 PM

hi,

> > create "empty" oTBrowse
> > create each colume with oCol:colorBlock than oTBrowse:addcolumn(oCol)
> > set oTBrowse:autoLite := .F.
> >
> > use      oTBrowse:hilite()
> > before oTBrowse:colorrect
> > and      oTBrowse:dehilite()
>
> Interesting!  Unfortunately it has the same effect whether I manually
> highlight (using the hilite/dehilite methods) or use autolite.
>
> No matter.  I can live with the special cells being the same color when
> you are or are not selecting that row... as long as the user's eye is
> drawn to the red ones, I'm happy.

now i got it.

if you use "build in" oTBrowse:colorrect it will change all cell color
in a rectangular area with your oTBrowse:colorSpec(), but you like
to have oCol:colorBlock in that oTBrowse:hilite bar.

you have to make you own function/class "to paint" something like

oCol:Color - oTB:Color - oCol:Color - oTB:Color - oTB:Color

you have to step throw oCol and "paint" oCol:Color or oTB:Color

can�t find my "old cl*pper" code, this is Xbase++

greetings by OHR
Jimmy

CLASS XbpColumnLocal FROM XbpColumn
EXPORTED:
   INLINE METHOD HiliteRow( nRowPos, lHilite, lFrame, lRepaint )
   LOCAL aColor
   LOCAL RETVAR

   IF ( lHilite )                     // .AND. ( aColor:= Eval(
::colorBlock ) ) # nil
      IF ::colorBlock # NIL
// is there any :colorbock
         aColor:= Eval( ::colorBlock )
         IF aColor = NIL
// is any color
            RETVAR := ::XbpColumn:HiliteRow( nRowPos, lHilite, lFrame,
lRepaint ) // recursive next
         ELSE
            RETVAR := ::dataArea:setCellColor( nRowPos, aColor[ 1 ],
aColor[ 2 ] ) // paint CellColor
         ENDIF
      ELSE
         RETVAR := ::XbpColumn:HiliteRow( nRowPos, lHilite, lFrame,
lRepaint ) // recusive next
      ENDIF
   ELSE
      RETVAR := ::XbpColumn:HiliteRow( nRowPos, lHilite, lFrame, lRepaint )
// recursiv next
   ENDIF
   RETURN RETVAR
ENDCLASS

*
* eof
*

0
Reply AUGE_OHR (177) 5/24/2005 10:47:17 PM

found my old cl+pper code

> > oTBrowse:autoLite := .F.
> > use      oTBrowse:hilite()        <<<<- wrong here
> > before oTBrowse:colorrect
> > and      oTBrowse:dehilite()

must be first :   oTBrowse:colorrect( ....) and than

        *- freeze the cursur on position P2
         oTbrowse:COLPOS     := fix_posi +2
         *- highlight current cell
         oTbrowse:HILITE()

         *- freeze the cursur on position P1
         oTbrowse:COLPOS     := fix_posi
         *- highlight current cell
         oTbrowse:HILITE()

and so on

greetings by OHR
Jimmy

0
Reply AUGE_OHR (177) 5/24/2005 11:07:58 PM

Peter

I think your trying to create a multi-coloured hilite bar, if so then you won't
achieve it with the normal TBrowse class.

There's code available on  the OASIS that can do this for you though
(tbhilite.zip)

HTH
Steve

0
Reply steveqNOSPAM (402) 5/25/2005 4:37:34 AM

/*

TBCOLR.PRG by Hannes Ziegler ( CIS 100142,302 )

********
Content:
  Func ToggleTBColor( oTBrowse, aColor1, aColor2 )
    oTbrowse - a Tbrowse-object
    aColor1  - 2 dim array that holds pointers into oTBrowse:Colorspec
    aColor2  - same as aColor1

************
  The idea to develop func ToggleTBColor() arised from a forum member
  who had the problem to switch colors for a TBrowse between focused
  and unfocused state. Usually this can be achieved by reassigning
  ColorSpec. However, this implies a refreshAll() which really can
  be annoying if TBrowse is displaying a filtered DBF, it gets too slow.

  ToggleTBColor() toggles colors and is intended to be used if a TBrowse
  looses focus. It is one more example to access TBrowse internals
  because it takes advantage of the internal ColorRect information of a
  TBrowse.

  The func changes ColorRect-bytes, redisplays current data in different
  colors and resets TBrowse to the original state.

******
Usage:
  ToggleTBColor( oTBrowse , {{1,2},{3,2}} , {{4,5},{6,5}} )

  aColor1 is an array which holds arrays with 2 elements that contain
  pointers into ColorSpec (each element has exactly the same meaning as
  TBColumn:DefColor). The same meaning has aColor2. Within the func the
  colors are being changed from aColor1 to aColor2. In this example, all
  cells that have colors 1,2 will be changed to colors 4,5 and cells
  with colors 3,2 will show up in color 6,5 .

  Try to define following for TBrowse and its TBColumns:
    oTbrowse :ColorSpec  := "W+/BG,W+/R,W+/G,N/BG,N/R,N/G"

    oTBColumn:ColorBlock := {||if( recno() % 2==0 , {1,2}, {3,2} ) }

  Then issue a
    setkey( K_F6 ,;
     {|| ToggleTBColor( oTBrowse, {{1,2},{3,2}} , {{4,5},{6,5}} ) };
    )

  and go into your browse loop. Then watch what happens.

  (I was surprised myself how fast it is. It does not call a stabilize(),
   unlike a oTBrowse:ColorSpec:=cColorString would do, it just redisplays
   the existing virtual screen in different colors)

***********
Disclaimer:
  This is freeware. The function accesses TBrowse internals which are
  not supposed to be accessed. You use the func on your own risk!

  If you are not familiar with TBrowse internals, you are strongly
  advised to refer to TBINFO.ZIP in lib 2 for detailed information

  If you have comments or questions please post a message

*/

Func ToggleTBColor( oTBrowse, aColor1, aColor2 )
local nVScreenLen:=bin2i(substr(atail(oTbrowse),13))
local cColorRect
:=substr(atail(oTbrowse),85+nVScreenLen+12*oTBrowse:ColCount)
local cOriginal, cBytes1, cBytes2, i, nLen := min(len(aColor1),len(aColor2))

for i:=1 to nLen
  cBytes1   := chr( aColor1[i,1] ) + chr( aColor1[i,2] ) // Match-color
  cBytes2   := chr( aColor2[i,1] ) + chr( aColor2[i,2] ) // Result-color
 cColorRect:= strtran( cColorRect, cBytes1, cBytes2 )
next

// get a true string copy of atail(oTBrowse) using substr()
cOriginal := substr(atail(oTBrowse),1)

oTbrowse[len(oTbrowse)]:=substr(atail(oTbrowse),1,84+nVScreenLen+12*oTBrowse
:ColCount)+cColorRect

oTbrowse : invalidate()
while ! oTbrowse:stabilize() ; end

// reset to original state
oTbrowse[len(oTbrowse)]:=cOriginal

return oTBrowse

*
* eof
*

0
Reply AUGE_OHR (177) 5/25/2005 7:50:13 AM
comp.lang.clipper 3930 articles. 20 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Fun, fun, fun 'til her daddy takes her TBrowse away
I'm writing a basic TBrowse that should have taken me ten minutes, and I'm stumped by problem with the colorblock property. I have a ColorSpec table something like this: // std unsel std sel special unsel special unsel "W/B+, W/BG, R/B+, R+/BG" The idea is that when a certain condition is met, the special cell will show up as bright red on the same color (that's colour for you, Dave) background as the rest of the cells - blue for unselected, cyan for selected. Or to put it another way, normal cells are white on blue selected, white on cyan uns...

Lo-Mac + A-10 = Fun-Mac Wow flew for 2 hours felt like 10 minutes....FUN FUN FUN TILL THE DADDY TAKES THE A-10
Holy Smokes something happened last night that hasnt happened since F-15 was released....I lost track of time flying. Wow.....thats what I call fun. The flight model feels awesome, got hit on the left wing and it not only pulled to the left but buffeted, as if the airflow itself was being modeled. This looks to be a keeper. PAPA DOC We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. Ann Coulter On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:25:39 -0500, PAPADOC <PAPADOC@jimbobs.drive.by> wrote: >Holy Smokes something happened last night that hasnt happ...

New Fun Fun Fun Toy...!!!
Google's Sketch Up...!!! It's a 3D Drawing tool that's VERY Primitive, But also Very Easy to Use And also lots of fun... The quirky bit is that the price difference between the Free Version and The Pro Version is about $500...!!! The Translucent Amoebae <transamoebae@seanet.com> wrote: > Google's Sketch Up...!!! What exactly does this have to do with the Mac OS? -- <http://designsbymike.net/shop/mac.cgi> Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts <http://designsbymike.net/election.shtml> Election 2008 goods. <http://designsbymike.net/shop/prius.cgi> Pri...

3 PIX VPN questions
Hope these aren't stupid questions, but here goes, some background first: I have a PIX 515 6.3(5) at head office; remote sites are 1720's or 1750's running a flavor of 12.1 (due to memory shortage, cannot upgrade) connected via site to site VPNs to this PIX. I have 3 questions that I can't seem to sort out. Please help me if you know the answers: 1. Can I use BGP with the 1700s over this VPN to my network of routers that are on the internal network? Are there any caveats in this situation? My Internal routers are connected via Frame/Wireless/dedicated lines to a 3640 on th...

Take a brake and Have some fun !!!
Take a brake and Have some fun !!! http://arcades-games.blogspot.com/ http://nuntal.blogspot.com/ ...

fun fun for every one
www.topicassign.blogspot.com click and open the door of fun www.studyabroad.blogspot.com click and see the sex games ...

OT Article: No fun? Are you taking the Mickey, dad?
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/travel/story/0,,1784408,00.html ----- Then Tim Adams was told he couldn't buy two glasses of wine at the same time .... I wondered if he could put the wine in a very large glass ----- Amazing... -- ��Some people do use the term "screen name" in relation to IRC � Teaching is a "real job" � The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only" Snit wrote: > http://observer.guardian.co.uk/travel/story/0,,1784408,00.html > ----- > Then Tim Adams was told he couldn't buy two glasses of wine at the same ...

fun
www.topicassign.blogspot.com click and open the door of fun www.studyabroad.blogspot.com click and see the sex games ...

fun
http://koti.mbnet.fi/vader/ I think you mean Finn, not fun. Or perhaps it's funnish if you know Finnish. I just know that I didn't have any fun looking at it, but I _am_ having fun writing this. Or was that the plan all along? -- <http://designsbymike.biz/macconsultshop.shtml> Mac-themed T-shirts <http://designsbymike.biz/musings.shtml> Mostly muckraking T-shirts <http://designsbymike.biz/prius.shtml> Prius shirts & bumper stickers <http://cafepress.com/comedancing> Ballroom dance-themed shirts & gift In article <1houdn7.mxhq09fn6dczN%mikePOST...

fun
http://oportal.pl/glosowanie/default.asp?id_str=450 ...

Fun
http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/ :)) ...

FS: LEGO LOCO Take the fast train to computer FUN XP
Visit http://www.seals4deals.co.uk?wp_ml=0 LEGO Loco Construct Ride Expand Connect Win 95/98/Me/2000/XP Interested in the Item See link for details: http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?wp_ml=0&query=loco&srchdesc=y&sid=20887405&store=seals4-deals&colorid=10&fp=0&st=2&fsoo=1&fsop=1&submit=Search We give you MORE than others with FAST efficient despatch and FREE postal insurance. With OUR Full Money back guarantee for faulty software including the cost of returning the item. Visit our store to see our feedback, we have th...

FS: LEGO LOCO Take the fast train to computer FUN XP #2
Visit http://www.seals4deals.co.uk LEGO Loco Construct Ride Expand Connect Win 95/98/Me/2000/XP Interested in the Item See link for details: http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?query=loco&srchdesc=y&sid=20887405&store=seals4-deals&colorid=10&fp=0&st=2&fsoo=1&fsop=1&submit=Search We give you MORE than others with FAST efficient despatch and FREE postal insurance. With OUR Full Money back guarantee for faulty software including the cost of returning the item. Visit our store to see our feedback, we have thousands of satisfied...

FS: LEGO LOCO Take the fast train to computer FUN XP #3
Visit http://www.seals4deals.co.uk LEGO Loco Construct Ride Expand Connect Win 95/98/Me/2000/XP Interested in the Item See link for details: http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?query=loco&srchdesc=y&sid=20887405&store=seals4-deals&colorid=10&fp=0&st=2&fsoo=1&fsop=1&submit=Search We give you MORE than others with FAST efficient despatch and FREE postal insurance. With OUR Full Money back guarantee for faulty software including the cost of returning the item. Visit our store to see our feedback, we have thousands of satisfied...

hi class ramp model gv u full ultimate fun in darrrrrrrkk come & take me.
I am priya. 24 , 5'6" m call mr.herry my p.a (+91-9867461313 indian Blonde 36D Looking for an escort to spend a pleasant time, then you are in the right place. I am a young woman, soft and sensual hyper, very active ... I have smooth skin and a generous chest of 36D (Natural). Let yourself sucomber the pleasures of my charms trust me i,ll gv u full ultimate service with full coapration mood.pls cheq www.sexyindianpari.com ...

Programming is not as much fun/more fun than it used to be.
1. Programming is more fun than it used to be. Java and C# (and doubtless others) are everything a programming language/environment should always have been. No need to worry about memory management, IDEs with auto-completion, and massive built in libraries of data structures and support functions. Good riddance to all of the follwing: Managing strings in and memory allocation in C; porting C apps across unixes or to windows (all those nested #ifdefs); 16 bit windows programming (near and far, large compact small, and a memory manager that would allocate you a block of memory but might move i...

have fun

Fun???
http://kg-azfari.myminicity.com/traLook and see...

Fun with ?:
There seems to be some confusion with the meaning of ?: when lvalues and rvalues of class type are supplied as arguments. I have a limited number of implementations and would like more results for the following test program. #include <cassert> struct B { int v; B (int v) : v(v) { } void inc () { ++ v; } }; struct D : B { D (int v) : B(v) { } }; int main () { B b1(42); D d1(42); (0 ? B(13) : b1).inc(); assert(b1.v == 42); (0 ? D(13) : b1).inc(); assert(b1.v == 42); (0 ? B(13) : d1).inc(); assert(d1.v == 42); // Th...

Fun with with
Occasionally I find myself wanting a block that I can break out of at arbitrary depth--like java's named break statements. Exceptions can obviously be used for this, but it doesn't always look nice. The with statement can be used to whip up something quite usable: class ExitBlock(object): """ A context manager that can be broken out of at an arbitrary depth, using .exit() """ def __init__(self): class UniqueException(BaseException): pass self.breakExc = UniqueException def exit(self): raise self.breakE...

This is fun ...
<http://computershopper.com/feature/apple-computer-the-very-early-years> -- W. Oates On 2008-12-06 11:57:52 -0800, Warren Oates <warren.oates@gmail.com> said: > <http://computershopper.com/feature/apple-computer-the-very-early-years> Thank you! Most entertaining. -- Bream Rockmetteller Donaldson's Dog Joy 509-450-0301 ...

This is what I do for fun..
On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 1:55 AM, asdhoke <asdhoke@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Were you emailing us from a twitter pop3 bridge and ran out of characters? Andrew McElroy ...

HAVE MORE FUN WITH ME.
Dear friends Join me for nice collections of emails. Just in touch with me. you guys. http://www.lailakiran.co.cc Regards, KIRAN ...

have some fun
http://rightjobs4.blogspot.com/ ...

Funning
Does anyone has any clue on how much people write in these amiga newsgroups or how many are reading it? It would be an interesting info. -- ive ...