How to change the default code page

Hi,
I am using win xp pro (chinese version) and I develop the clipper
application
which have chinese interface menu.
The defaulted code page in the dos prompt is 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional
Chinese),
but when I run the clipper application in the dos prompt, it change the
code page to 437 (OEM - United State), so that my application can't display
chinese char.

How can I prevent the clipper applcation change the code page, or how
can I change back the code page to 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese) ?

Regards,
Derek Yim

0
dalikyim (17)
6/29/2007 1:24:47 AM
comp.lang.clipper 3957 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Dear Derek Yim:

"Derek Yim" <dalikyim@netvigator.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am using win xp pro (chinese version) and I develop
> the clipper application which have chinese interface menu.
> The defaulted code page in the dos prompt is 950
> (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese),
> but when I run the clipper application in the dos prompt,
> it change the code page to 437 (OEM - United State), so
> that my application can't display chinese char.

So you tried something like this:
http://www.dbforums.com/archive/index.php/t-474891.html

> How can I prevent the clipper applcation change the
> code page, or how can I change back the code page
> to 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese) ?

Note that plain Clipper S'87, 5.0x, 5.2x, and 5.3x cannot change
the code page.

What version of clipper are you running, and do you have the
source code?

http://www.groupsrv.com/computers/about341576.html

Did you ever get your answer for Win2000?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.databases.xbase.clipper/msg/699f85326f7e8538

David A. Smith

0
dlzc (189)
I am using Clipper 5.2e and Blinker 6.0 to develop the application.

Derek Yim

"N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" <dlzc@aol.com> ���g��l��s�D:6XZgi.9396$oh3.386@newsfe03.phx...
> Dear Derek Yim:
>
> "Derek Yim" <dalikyim@netvigator.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> I am using win xp pro (chinese version) and I develop
>> the clipper application which have chinese interface menu.
>> The defaulted code page in the dos prompt is 950
>> (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese),
>> but when I run the clipper application in the dos prompt,
>> it change the code page to 437 (OEM - United State), so
>> that my application can't display chinese char.
>
> So you tried something like this:
> http://www.dbforums.com/archive/index.php/t-474891.html
>
>> How can I prevent the clipper applcation change the
>> code page, or how can I change back the code page
>> to 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese) ?
>
> Note that plain Clipper S'87, 5.0x, 5.2x, and 5.3x cannot change the code
> page.
>
> What version of clipper are you running, and do you have the source code?
>
> http://www.groupsrv.com/computers/about341576.html
>
> Did you ever get your answer for Win2000?
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.databases.xbase.clipper/msg/699f85326f7e8538
>
> David A. Smith

0
dalikyim (17)
6/29/2007 2:35:21 AM
In article <46845e93$1@127.0.0.1> dalikyim@netvigator.com "Derek Yim" writes:

> Hi,
> I am using win xp pro (chinese version) and I develop the clipper
> application
> which have chinese interface menu.
> The defaulted code page in the dos prompt is 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional
> Chinese),
> but when I run the clipper application in the dos prompt, it change the
> code page to 437 (OEM - United State), so that my application can't display
> chinese char.
>
> How can I prevent the clipper applcation change the code page, or how
> can I change back the code page to 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese) ?

I have no idea if this would work, but have you tried running
your Clipper app from a batch file something like

  @echo off
  chcp 950
  yourapp.exe

and/or changing the properties of Command Prompt to run full
screen?  Alternatively you might be able to fiddle around with
those properties (or change some registry key) to enforce use of
codepage 950.  I'm guessing that such changes, if possible, would
have to ne to command.com rather than cmd.exe...

Not much help I'm afraid, but something to explore.

Pete
--
   "We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors,
    we have borrowed it from our descendants."
<pete@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <46845e93$1@127.0.0.1> dalikyim@netvigator.com "Derek Yim"
writes:

> > Hi,
> > I am using win xp pro (chinese version) and I develop the clipper
> > application
> > which have chinese interface menu.
> > The defaulted code page in the dos prompt is 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional
> > Chinese),
> > but when I run the clipper application in the dos prompt, it change the
> > code page to 437 (OEM - United State), so that my application can't
display
> > chinese char.
> >
> > How can I prevent the clipper applcation change the code page, or how
> > can I change back the code page to 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese) ?
>
> I have no idea if this would work, but have you tried running
> your Clipper app from a batch file something like
>
>   @echo off
>   chcp 950

with my codepages, i found problem with raster font for cmd. not all
codepages had prepared raster font files. maybe it depends on install setup.
but, there is ttf font filemonoty corsiva, it allways displayed all
codepages characters for me.

0
sali5587 (72)
6/29/2007 11:16:57 PM
Derek,

Try changing the following string value in the registry :-

Value : OEMCP
Type  : REG_SZ
Key   : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nls
\CodePage

On Jun 29, 2:24 am, "Derek Yim" <dalik...@netvigator.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using win xp pro (chinese version) and I develop the clipper
> application
> which have chinese interface menu.
> The defaulted code page in the dos prompt is 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional
> Chinese),
> but when I run the clipper application in the dos prompt, it change the
> code page to 437 (OEM - United State), so that my application can't display
> chinese char.
>
> How can I prevent the clipper applcation change the code page, or how
> can I change back the code page to 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese) ?
>
> Regards,
> Derek Yim

0
cmoonhead (1)
The value already is 950.

Derek
<cmoonhead@hotmail.com>
???????:1183477943.874876.287810@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
> Derek,
>
> Try changing the following string value in the registry :-
>
> Value : OEMCP
> Type  : REG_SZ
> Key   : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nls
> \CodePage
>

> On Jun 29, 2:24 am, "Derek Yim" <dalik...@netvigator.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am using win xp pro (chinese version) and I develop the clipper
>> application
>> which have chinese interface menu.
>> The defaulted code page in the dos prompt is 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional
>> Chinese),
>> but when I run the clipper application in the dos prompt, it change the
>> code page to 437 (OEM - United State), so that my application can't
>> display
>> chinese char.
>>
>> How can I prevent the clipper applcation change the code page, or how
>> can I change back the code page to 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese) ?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Derek Yim

0
dalikyim (17)
I try it, but the application change back the codepage to 437.
How can I change the codepage in clipper application ?

Derek

<pete@nospam.demon.co.uk> ???????:1183096663snz@nospam.demon.co.uk...
> In article <46845e93$1@127.0.0.1> dalikyim@netvigator.com "Derek Yim"
> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>> I am using win xp pro (chinese version) and I develop the clipper
>> application
>> which have chinese interface menu.
>> The defaulted code page in the dos prompt is 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional
>> Chinese),
>> but when I run the clipper application in the dos prompt, it change the
>> code page to 437 (OEM - United State), so that my application can't
>> display
>> chinese char.
>>
>> How can I prevent the clipper applcation change the code page, or how
>> can I change back the code page to 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese) ?
>
> I have no idea if this would work, but have you tried running
> your Clipper app from a batch file something like
>
>  @echo off
>  chcp 950
>  yourapp.exe
>
> and/or changing the properties of Command Prompt to run full
> screen?  Alternatively you might be able to fiddle around with
> those properties (or change some registry key) to enforce use of
> codepage 950.  I'm guessing that such changes, if possible, would
> have to ne to command.com rather than cmd.exe...
>
> Not much help I'm afraid, but something to explore.
>
> Pete
> --
>   "We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors,
>    we have borrowed it from our descendants."

0
dalikyim (17)
I find my application work normal run win 98 DOS prompt.
It can display chinese char.
but why not run under win xp ?

Derek Yim

"Derek Yim" <dalikyim@netvigator.com> ���g��l��s�D:46845e93$1@127.0.0.1...
> Hi,
> I am using win xp pro (chinese version) and I develop the clipper
> application
> which have chinese interface menu.
> The defaulted code page in the dos prompt is 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional
> Chinese),
> but when I run the clipper application in the dos prompt, it change the
> code page to 437 (OEM - United State), so that my application can't
> display
> chinese char.
>
> How can I prevent the clipper applcation change the code page, or how
> can I change back the code page to 950 (ANSI/OEM -Traditional Chinese) ?
>
> Regards,
> Derek Yim

0
dalikyim (17)
7/19/2007 2:19:21 AM

> Hi,
> I find my application work normal run win 98 DOS prompt.
> It can display chinese char.
> but why not run under win xp ?

Let's see if Micro$haft is any help to you:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/country.mspx?mfr=true
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/chcp.mspx?mfr=true

Now how do you normally execute you DOS application... shortcut
from desktop, shortcut from Programs menu, or run CMD and execute
a batch file?

David A. Smith

0
dlzc (189)
I run it on CMD and execute the bat file.

"N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" <dlzc@aol.com> ���g��l��s�D:X9Ani.602$gM1.527@newsfe10.phx...
> Dear Derek Yim:
>
> "Derek Yim" <dalikyim@netvigator.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> I find my application work normal run win 98 DOS prompt.
>> It can display chinese char.
>> but why not run under win xp ?
>
> Let's see if Micro$haft is any help to you:
> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/country.mspx?mfr=true
> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/chcp.mspx?mfr=true
>
> Now how do you normally execute you DOS application... shortcut from
> desktop, shortcut from Programs menu, or run CMD and execute a batch file?
>
> David A. Smith

0
dalikyim (17)
7/21/2007 1:57:57 AM

> "N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" <dlzc@aol.com>
> <6<g)s6l%s7s;D:X9Ani.602$gM1.527@newsfe10.phx...
>> Dear Derek Yim:
>>
>> "Derek Yim" <dalikyim@netvigator.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi,
>>> I find my application work normal run win 98 DOS prompt.
>>> It can display chinese char.
>>> but why not run under win xp ?
>>
>> Let's see if Micro$haft is any help to you:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/chcp.mspx?mfr=true
>>
>> Now how do you normally execute you DOS application...
>> shortcut from desktop, shortcut from Programs menu, or
>> run CMD and execute a batch file?

> I run it on CMD and execute the bat file.

Your windows 98 machine may have been upgraded from MS-DOS 6.22,
which supported code page 936.  Micro$haft does not support this
code page in their ship-with-WIndows DOS anymore.

CMD.exe does not accept 936.
COMMAND.com does not recognize 'chcp'.

Sorry.

You can switch to xHarbour.org or xHarbour.com if you have the
source code.  This will produce a Windows executable that looks
like DOS, but will accept Windows code pages (including 936).

David A. Smith

0
dlzc (189)

how to change the change defaults
hi friends, it might be a stupid question to state. but i really need to know while programming, to change the defaults like changing the engineering notation of a real quantity i.e. fraction values or change the fix parameters to denote real value if our calculations involve the values as low as 0.000000001 and as high as 10000000. thanks hemu bisht ...

changing code by code
hi y'all! i want to implement a few macros to help me do my coding; when calling a macro: how i can i find out in which module i'm currently in; at which position and what text i have selected. it's gotta be possible somehow, but the screen-objekt really isn't of much help. can anyone help me? thanks in advance! mike maercker I don't know about macros. You might be able to use them to run code you write. But if you are up to coding, you need to set a reference to the 'Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility 5.3'. It provides the interface for ...

There is no available conversion for the source code page "1252" to the target code page "0". Reason Code "1". SQLSTATE=57017
Hi All, I am trying to connect the Database which is installed in AS400 using DB2 Client Version 8 in Windows box. First i created the Catalog, then when i selected the connection type as ODBC, then i am getting following error, could any one please help in solving this issue? ODBC connection failed. [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL0332N There is no available conversion for the source code page "1252" to the target code page "0". Reason Code "1". SQLSTATE=57017 Thanks & Regards Nanjayan What version of OS/400 do you have installed? ...

There is no available conversion for the source code page "1252" to the target code page "0". Reason Code "1". SQLSTATE=57017
Hi All, I am trying to connect the Database which is installed in AS400 using DB2 Client Version 8 in Windows box. First i created the Catalog, then when i selected the connection type as ODBC, then i am getting following error, could any one please help in solving this issue? ODBC connection failed. [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL0332N There is no available conversion for the source code page "1252" to the target code page "0". Reason Code "1". SQLSTATE=57017 Thanks & Regards Nanjayan nan wrote: > Hi All, > I am tr...

how to change the change defaults #2
hi friends, it might be a stupid question to state. but i really need to know while programming, to change the defaults like changing the engineering notation of a real quantity i.e. fraction values or change the fix parameters to denote real value if our calculations involve the values as low as 0.000000001 and as high as 10000000. thanks hemu bisht ...

Web-page that *BOTH* changes current page + displays a Pop-up page from JavaScript
I'm having trouble accomplishing the subject task in an HTML JavaScript. When I initially spec'd the function, I envisioned JavaScript source with the following flow: 1) Create pop-up window via popupWindow = window.open(...) 2) Change current page via window.location.replace(URL) 3) Change focus to put pop-up window back on top via popupWindow.focus () I did not anticipate that my JavaScript would terminate upon the completion of the method in #2 above. As a result, I have created a pop-down window, hidden behind the new page. Is there a methodology I can use to accomplish the ...

VBA Code Window
Whenever I open the VBA Code window, 23 separate windows open together with the Project window. I can close all unwanted windows and maximize the one I want, and when I reopen the Code window, it maintains that format. But each time I exit the application and restart, it reverts to the initial format with the project window showing and multiple windows displayed. This is only happening on a new notebook I've purchased. On my main desktop PC the screen reopens with the most recent settings each time. I can't see any relevant options in the Tools - Options dialog. I'm using Acces...

How to set the default home page using php code in Firefox
I used the javascript functions as shown below. <a href="javascript:;;;" onclick="this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)'; this.setHomePage(location.href);"> But this code works for IE, not for Firefox. While running this code, the firefox shows javascript error as this.setHomePage is not a function Is there any javascript function available for both the browsers? On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:48:58 +0200, Anz <anzbmuhammad@gmail.com> wrote: > I used the javascript functions as shown below. > <a href=3D"javascript:;;;" Which is b...

Change Page Size On Single Page
Is it possible to change the page dimensions for a single page? For example, I want to place an extremely large pstricks graphic...and 'letter' paper is way too small. I'd like to have a square page of 15x15in. Thanks. "Tom Jones" <thomasjones@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:fhomcd$t19$1@skeeter.ucdavis.edu... > Is it possible to change the page dimensions for a single page? > > For example, I want to place an extremely large pstricks graphic...and > 'letter' paper is way too small. I'd like to have a square page of > 15x15in. > > Thanks. It is, but it can be tricky. There are details here, along with a link to the chngpage package, which will likely be what you want to try: http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=chngmargonfly Steven ...

how to change matlab code to Visual C++ code
Hi, I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use? many thanks! Yvonne Ho wrote: > Hi, > I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I > heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use? > many thanks! doc mcc would be a good start... Why do you want to do this? Stuart "Yvonne Ho" <yvonnegarden@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eefa000.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I &g...

How to change C++ code to Inline assembly code
Hi Everybody.. I'm working on a C++ project using gnu c++ (g++) compiler. I want to optimize my code using inline assembly code. But I am completely new to it. Can anybody help me what ll be the corresponding inline assembly code of the C++ code(below i have written). And the some useful links for inline assembly which ll help me a lot. The C++ code : static unsigned short srcTable[256]={.... };// array of 256 elemnts unsigned long count (unsigned char * buf, unsigned long seed, long size) { unsigned short crc1 = seed; unsigned short crc2 = seed; ...

Run Perl From Web Page W/out Changing Page?
Is there any way to run a Perl script from a web page without changing the web page? I'd like to be able to click a button on a web page and have it run a script in the background, but not have to re-load the page or change anything. Is this possible? Thanks! Hal ...

wxWizard dynamically changing current page to last page
Hi all, I am using wxWizard for the first time and haven't been able to figure something out. I have a Wizard where the first page offers the user a choice using radio buttons. The first page derives from wxWizardPage (not Simple). Some of the choices should have additional pages, some should not. The default option does, so a Next button shows initially. When the user clicks an option that has no further pages, I modify my virtual GetNext method to return NULL. The user clicks Next, and the Wizard closes as expected. Unfortunately, the button label on "Next"...

algorithmic does not page break when the code is longer than page length?
I am using algorithmic to write some psedo-code ..unfortunately if the length of the code is longer than the page height, it doesn't page break. Any help? For example: \begin{algorithm}[htp] \caption{Some Algorithm} \begin{algorithmic}[1] \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line \STATE Dummy Line ...

i am trying to setup a link in my page that will change my page

Running Perl From Web Page W/out Changing Page?
Is there any way to run a Perl script from a web page without changing the web page? I'd like to be able to click a button on a web page and have it run a script in the background, but not have to re-load the page or change anything.��Is this possible? Thanks! Hal Hal Vaughan wrote: > Is there any way to run a Perl script from a web page without > changing the web page? > > I'd like to be able to click a button on a web page and have it run > a script in the background, but not have to re-load the page or > change anything. Is this possible? Yes. Provided that ...

Changing database from access to my sql
Hi... &nbsp; So far i was working with Labview and Access.As the requirement,we have to migrate from access to MySql. Now dealing with queries i am facing lots of problem.Many of my queries worked well&nbsp;with Access is not working with MySQL. I had used some complex queries.Even queries to extract monthly data(where in the database&nbsp; its in year-month-date format), where i have used format function and group by clause is not working properly with My SQL. Why its like that?In both access and mysql we are using sql queries.Is there&nbsp;syntax difference in MySQL?&nbsp; &nbsp; the following query worked well with access ... &nbsp; SELECT DISTINCTROW&nbsp; format$(Avg([ID]),"#0.00"), Format$(avg([Date]),"dd/mm/yyyy"),format$(Avg([Res Lvl]),"#0.00"), format$( Avg([IW-B-(L)]) ,"#0.00") FROM `DPD-BTU-SEEP`GROUP BY Format$([DPD-BTU-SEEP].[Date],"yyyy/mm"), Year([DPD-BTU-SEEP].[Date]) ORDER BY Format$([DPD-BTU-SEEP].[Date],"yyyy/mm"); &nbsp; But its not working with mysql. I tried to execute the query in the query browser directl also but getting error.Date is in the format of YYYY-mm-dd in my sql so i have to change.But dont know what is the problem with the format function format$(Avg([ID]),"#0.00").Its also having error. &nbsp; Even the quesion is more related to data base than labview can any body help me regarding this? &nbsp; Thanks in advance... ...

change in code
please this code i found from this link http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/34498-skinfacedetecting vid = videoinput('winvideo',1,'YUY2_320x240'); % Set the properties of the video object set(vid, 'FramesPerTrigger', Inf); set(vid, 'ReturnedColorspace', 'rgb') vid.FrameGrabInterval = 5; %start the video aquisition here start(vid) % Set a loop that stop after 100 frames of aquisition while(vid.FramesAcquired<=100) data = getsnapshot(vid); diff_im = imsubtract(data(:,:,1), rgb2gray(data)); diff_im = medfilt2(diff_im, [3 3]); diff_im = imadjust(diff_im); level = graythresh(diff_im); bw = im2bw(diff_im,level); BW5 = imfill(bw,'holes'); bw6 = bwlabel(BW5, 8); stats = regionprops(bw6,['basic']);%basic mohem nist [N,M]=size(stats); if (bw==0) break; else tmp = stats(1); for i = 2 : N if stats(i).Area > tmp.Area tmp = stats(i); end end bb = tmp.BoundingBox; bc = tmp.Centroid; imshow(data) hold on rectangle('Position',bb,'EdgeColor','r','LineWidth',2) hold off end end stop(vid); % Flush all the image data stored in the memory buffer. flushdata(vid); % Clear all variables clear all the question : can i apply it by video rather than camera ??? ...

change defaults
Hi, How do you change the default font for all components ( frame, label, etc ) in swing ? regards Johan On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:14:14 +0200, "Johan" <me@knoware.nl> wrote or quoted : >How do you change the default font for all components ( frame, label, etc ) >in swing ? see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/font.html and look at Default Fonts and follow the links. -- Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green. Coaching, problem solving, economical contract programming. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jgloss.html for The Java Glossary. ...

how to change code?
http://www.flashmp3player.org/ http://www.1littleworld.net/songs/Asongs.html I have embedded the flash mp3 player into the page and it works fine. I like the layout. But I need to change the way it lists the songs, to precisely the way I have them listed on the page. With the song name first, then the artist and other stuff. How can I change the script to reflect that? On 22-04-2012 19:27, richard wrote: > http://www.flashmp3player.org/ > > http://www.1littleworld.net/songs/Asongs.html > > I have embedded the flash mp3 player into the page and it works fine. > I like the...

To code or not to code?
To code or not to code, that is question! Reporting from Lotus Notes Applications has never been easy. Notes developers usually need to write reams of code to create even the simplest of reports. Check this - a single-level cross-tab report takes about 2 days of code writing! Creating reports with higher functionality only means more coding and more complexities. Is there an alternative to this? You bet there is! Introducing IntelliPRINT Reporting - a cutting-edge next generation solution for Lotus Notes reporting. It is a native Lotus Notes solution that acts as an add-on lay...

Change default TO???
Hi all, Is there any way to change the default Table Occurrence when creating fields in Define Database? I'm guessing that the default is the original TO, created when the Table was created. Sometimes I find I've assigned that particular TO to some minor function, and then whenever I go to create a new field in the Table, that obscure TO is the automatically selected source for the new field. I know I can select a different TO for any field, but it seems awkward to be stuck with a relatively random default option for the life of the database. TIA, Lanse Stover OS X, Macbook Pro, F...

About code page
We have a db it is iso8859-1 code page and there are some chinese characters in it , if I change it to undefined now, will it make lose to the data ( especially the chinese characters ) ? because I am afraid will be lost. Thx in advance. ...

Default defaults?
1) I tried editing the Default style sheet, without making a backup copy of same, and may have screwed it up. Is there a way to restore the default Default.nb notebook? (E.g., by downloading a copy? I don't seem to be able to get at individual files on the Mathematica 5.1 install CD) 2) There seem to be two copies of Default.nb notebook in my Mathematica installation. Why? -- and which one is the "real" Default.nb? 3) The Format >> Style Sheet menu command also displays about 15 other styles besides Default, such as "ArticleClassic" and ...

Web resources about - How to change the default code page - comp.lang.clipper

Credit default swap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sovereign credit default swap prices of selected European countries (2010-2011). The left axis is basis points, or 100ths of a percent; a level ...

INFOGRAPHIC: The History Of Facebook's Default Privacy Settings
INFOGRAPHIC: The History Of Facebook's Default Privacy Settings

Secure browsing by default
We now use https by default for all Facebook users. This feature, which we first introduced as an option two years ago , means that your browser ...

北方理財團隊的家園:http://group.hexun.com/m132312/default.html外汇交易员芬芳fenfang恭候您! - 芬芳FENFANG - 和讯博客
北方理財團隊的家園:http://group.hexun.com/m132312/default.html外汇交易员芬芳fenfang恭候您! - 芬芳FENFANG - 芬芳FENFANG的博客 - 和讯博客

Tab applications for musicians look to innovate after Facebook removes default landing function
... landing tabs. Most page applications have experienced significant drops in daily and monthly active users now that Facebook removed the default ...

Google AdWords Regional Targeting (Default for US) - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Tamar Weinberg's photos on Flickr. Tamar Weinberg has uploaded 4087 photos to Flickr.

[3DS] Bravely Default: AR (English Subs) - YouTube
Turn on Annotations For Subs -May redo them as real CC subtitles- ★EDIT☆ ☆上から撮影した映像はこちら ★The top view video is here http://www.youtube.com/w ...

Default password leaves tens of thousands of Optus cable subscribers at risk
When Alex* found flaw in his cable modem that allowed anyone to receive and make calls using his number, his jaw dropped.

Chrome 49 released to stable channel, smooth scrolling now enabled by default
Chrome 49 is rolling out now to Mac, Windows, and Linux. The latest version of the browser contains the usual bug and security fixes, but this ...