Problems converting clipper data

First of all excuses if I'm using the wrong words, but I'm completely
unknown to the Clipper world.

I have an old clipper application of which the data must be converted to
another database. Within the tables some of the elements, especially the key
items and I think the numeric data, have very strange values, whcih I can't
convert or use. I've tried to view the data using all kinds of viewers and
in both DOS and WIN characterset, but I think I need something else. I've
attached one small dbf and cdx file and for example the field mernmr has the
strange value. I think the problem has to do with some packing of the data,
but I can't get to it.
Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks,
Andr´┐Ż

comp.lang.clipper 3959 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Andr=E9 -

I have sent you a direct reply. Check your email!!

Loco^Owl

0
lewiallen (2)