Where can I download DBU.exe

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi there,
I the Clipper DBU.exe compiler for DOS
where Can I find it or if someone can send me copy.

Thank you.
S.L
0
Reply sangleen (23) 12/9/2003 7:32:16 PM

See related articles to this posting

> I the Clipper DBU.exe compiler for DOS
> where Can I find it or if someone can send me copy.

DBU.Exe is a database utility
You can find the dbu.exe and the source oft it, in the directory
XY:\Clipper5\Source\DBU.
There is also a make file for it. You can play with the sources for
instance: to change the rdd's.

HTH
Rainer

1
Reply borchmann (6) 12/9/2003 9:13:05 PM

Uzytkownik "Sang Leen" <sangleen@hotmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci
> Hi there,
> I the Clipper DBU.exe compiler for DOS
> where Can I find it or if someone can send me copy.
>
> Thank you.
> S.L
ftp://ncom.novum.pl/Software/dbu/dbu.exe

--
=============
Bruno

0
Reply brunon_pieszka (5) 12/9/2003 10:03:08 PM

I must be more clear,
What I need is the clipper compiler with all the lib. function and utility
Where I can download it.
My hard drive is damaged and lost the installer disk.

Thank you.
S.L.
0
Reply sangleen (23) 12/10/2003 12:40:56 PM

"Sang Leen" <sangleen@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I must be more clear,
> What I need is the clipper compiler with all the lib. function and utility

Hi,
try http://www.grafxsoft.com , .or. www.visual-objects.de
this is the legal way for a clipper professional like you.

HTH
Rainer

0
Reply borchmann (6) 12/10/2003 5:17:58 PM

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471554995/clippersolutions/103-8464993-7407021

"Sang Leen" <sangleen@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I must be more clear,
> What I need is the clipper compiler with all the lib. function and utility
> Where I can download it.
> My hard drive is damaged and lost the installer disk.
>
> Thank you.
> S.L.

0
Reply borchmann (6) 12/18/2003 10:55:51 AM
comp.lang.clipper 3934 articles. 20 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

where can I download wzzip.exe which can be used with winzip 8.0 version
Hi all, I am having winzip 8.0 evaluated version.I want to use wzzip ,wzunzip commands.where can I get the download of wzcline.exe which can be used with winzip 8.0 version. wzcline.exe proivided in http://www.winzip.com/getsite.cgi?wzcline.exe can be used with winzip 10.0 version only. Thanks in advance. Dust off PKzip while you can, it will not work under vista anymore: http://cd.textfiles.com/pslv7n6/PKZIP204.EXE http://www.um.es/ftp/dos/util/compres/pkzip204.exe update of the pkzip.exe in pkzip204.exe: http://econ.lse.ac.uk/~vassilis/pub/util/msdos/pkzip250.exe ...

CAN AN EXE SPEAK WITH AN OTHER EXE?
hi at all, i'ld like to know if an exe program maked with clipper 5.3 can call a function stored into an external DLL. If yes, how? and how can I make the dll? If no how can I do to have an external library that must be used by two programs that can work in the some moment? Thank in advance Rob Roberto wrote: > hi at all, > > i'ld like to know if an exe program maked with clipper 5.3 can call a > function stored into an external DLL. > If yes, how? and how can I make the dll? > If no how can I do to have an external library that must be used by two > progr...

Looking for examples of packaged JavaFx apps to .exe I can download and try?
I've read here=20 http://fxexperience.com/2012/03/packaging-javafx-applications-as-native/ And here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10680679/how-to-make-a-executable-file-o= f-java-fx-2-0-project/10689309#10689309 That one now is able to package Java+JavaFX to a complete self contained ap= p as an .exe file or installer file, and download this and install on windo= ws, without the user having to necessarily install Java itself on the machi= ne before hand and that app will install its own Java in its own installati= on directly and not in the system. =20 i.e. the .exe ...

Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler?
Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler. I want to compile some COBOL programs on my PC. Hi Ananda. If you check out the COBOL FAQ @ http://www.cobolreport.com/faqs/cobolfaq.htm , it provides details of where you can obtain COBOL compilers. Simon. Ananda Rao wrote: > Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler. I want to > compile some COBOL programs on my PC. There is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) posted in the comp.lang.cobol group on google. As this is frequently asked the replies are all there rather than being repeated to each person that ask...

can java produce .exe? if it can produce jar,how do you do?
i am a beginner of studying in program.so i have many question.if you know that,i would like to know. Java compiler cannot generate exes. However, you may be able to find third party tools that can convert java bytecode to native binaries. Executable jar files are not native binaries, but they are packaged with a class declared as main-class in the manifest. Running java -jar followed by the jar file name will pick up the main-class, and execute it in the JVM. You can google the above points for more information - I think they are fairly common questions. -cheers, Manish Manish Pandit...

Can I store EXE as resource inside another EXE?
Hi, Can I store EXE as resource inside another EXE? Would this be custom resource type? The EXE I want to store as resource is several MB in size - would it be a problem? When 1st EXE starts, it performs a few checks, then writes 2nd EXE into temporary directory and launches it. This is for Win2000 and up. Thanks I've done this more than once -- it's a very common occurrence when writing installation software. Most implementations I've seen use a custom resource type, just as you suggest. If you have the Platform SDK, look at the SETUP.EXE and MSISTUF...

Can not download
I get the following error when trying to download the code from: http://web.mit.edu/network/kerberos-form.html Sorry... We are unable to honor your download request either because we determined that your computer is not in North America or we were unable to locate it at all! Any help would be appreciated! ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos >>>>> "rlorenzon" == Lorenzon, Rusty <rlorenzon@advanta.com> writes: rlorenzon> I get the following e...

can I make Labview Exe which can be executed i A PC which is not having labview
hi, &nbsp;I am using lab view&nbsp; 7.1. Can we make a exe or installer, which can be run in a PC which is not having labview installed. If that can be done, please let me know&nbsp;which edition i have to use and how can i do with Regards, Ashok. Under Tools-Build application or shared library, you can build your .exe file. You also have to option to include an installer which installs the necessary LabView dll's. I have the Pro version, however. "budda" <x@no.email> wrote in message news:1174290007790-493593@exchange.ni.com... > hi, > &nbsp;I a...

dbu.exe
c'� qualcuno che mi pu� dare un aiuto per aprire i files con estensione ..*DBF grazie ...

Where can i download..

Where can I download...
Can anyone know where can I learn more about administering network and computers under Microsoft Server 2003 domain. ...

why my usb cable can established,but can't download??? xilinx
hi, all: i install ise9.1 in my gentoo linux. i connect usb cable and run the impact. it displayer the error information : Connecting to cable (Usb Port - USB21). Checking cable driver. File version of /usr/local/xilinx/Xilinx91i/bin/lin/xusbdfwu.hex = 1027(dec), 0403. File version of /usr/share/xusbdfwu.hex = 1030(dec), 0406. WinDriver v9.01 Jungo (c) 1997 - 2007 Build Date: Jun 14 2007 X86 32bit 20:55:18. Cable PID = 0008. Max current requested during enumeration is 150 mA. Cable Type = 3, Revision = 0. write cmdbuffer failed 2000001B. Setting cable speed to 6 MHz. write cmdbuffer fail...

HOw can I generate the extension ".exe" in Matlab or how can I encrypt files?
Dear friends, I development a GUI to a code and now I need to share this programm but the readers can�t read the files with the codes. How can I generate a extension file ".exe" or how can I encrypt the files with the codes? Thanks and best regards. Fabio. On 8 May, 02:09, "Fabio Romero" <from...@iee.usp.br> wrote: > Dear friends, > I development a GUI to a code and now I need to share this programm > but the readers can=B4t read the files with the codes. How can I > generate a extension file ".exe" or how can I encrypt the files with > the c...

I need a Programm for the Keithley 2000, can anybody Tell me where i can Download one
I Have the Driver; need it fast as possible for a school Project ...

Anyone know where i can download Janes f15 .iso so i can burn it to a disc ?
Looked on p2p its NOWHERE ?, this must be abbandonware by now ? Thanks. "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:nob440lqtop374spu0ngem98pjd16eo6ph@4ax.com... > > > Looked on p2p its NOWHERE ?, this must be abbandonware by now ? > > > Thanks. > As far as I know Jane's F15 is NOT abandonware, and I strogly suggest you got to either Ebay or Amazon and purchase a copy. Should be very cheap by now. In the future, please don't post warez requests in this particular newsgroup, none ...

Compiled .EXE can't find mex, but I can see it in the CTF archive!
I've compiled an application, which contains a mex file called iprodFloat.mexw32. On the machine where I compile, it runs fine. I'll footnote here that this machine is 64-bit, running Windows 7, but I compiled the application within a 32-bit MATLAB installation. On the target 32-bit machine, the application launches successfully, but quits with an error part way through, saying that it cannot find iprodFloat.mexw32. However, the error message gives the full path to the ctf archive folder where it failed to find the file, and when I go there, I can see the mex file sitting there in p...

Why can't I run my VI.exe stand-alone when I can run it from LabView
I made a pretty simple VI in LabView (7.1 on WindowsXP) that uses the NI USB-6009 multifunction I/O device to display 4 AI channels to read voltage (simulate a 4X digital multimeter). &nbsp; The VI works fine from LabView, but when I built the stand-alone application with the Tools menu feature, it won't run.&nbsp; I get the following error: VISA: (BFFF000E) Given session or object reference is invalid. &nbsp; Any idea what would&nbsp;cause this?&nbsp; Under Support Files, I only select the single VI (which is included in an .llb file).&nbsp; Should I be including a...

How do you build a *.exe in application builder so the user of the .exe can 'save current values as default'?
I'm creating .exe's from LABView code via application builder for a group of people, but they all want different default values in their controls, and they want to change them periodically.&nbsp; For some reason I'm having difficulty getting the built application to give them this as a pulldown menu option.&nbsp; How do I do this without having to (1) build a different&nbsp;.exe for each person or (2) program-in some file i/o that saves the programs current values on the user's computer. &nbsp; Erik Just to add to tbob's very thorough reply, when using the ...

Can't Boot Up - Missing NTSDAPI.dll file
Hello, Someone please help me! I re-booted my computer last night after it hung up, and now it won't start up at all. I'm on Windows XP Home Media Center edition. The message I get after the windows screen is: "lsass.exe can't start...file NTSDAPI.dll missing..." After I click ok throught this message box...nothing. Just a black screen, although my wireless mouse functions fine - I can move my pointer about. Any pointers to get me started on figuring this out would be apprciated, it doesn't have to be a step by stop solution. Thanks!! Anthony Anthony wrote: ...

REQ: can someone plz tell me were i can download the Oracle Client 7.3 for Windows - its not available at oracle.com
What are you trying to accomplish? Some (most) of the functionality available with Oracle9i client will work against some later versions of Oracle 7, including 7.3, so just getting an Oracle9i client for Winodows may solve your problem. -- Hans Forbrich Canada-wide Oracle training and consulting mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com *** I no longer assist with top-posted newsgroup queries *** In addition to which - watch eBay. For example, right now, someone is selling an Oracle 7.1 Personal Edition for Windows. -- Hans Forbrich ...

How can I download a website
I am not sure if this qustion is just for php expert: How can I download a website including all html, javascript, gifs, etc. Thanks galsaba .oO(galsaba) >I am not sure if this qustion is just for php expert: >How can I download a website including all html, javascript, gifs, etc. wget Micha http://www.httrack.com/ graphical, and powerful & open source if I remember correctly. I've used it before with great success :) ...

Where can I download tclodbc?
Hi, I'm trying to install a pre-compiled version of TclODBC for windows, but I can't download anything from the sourceforge mirrors. Does anyone have a version that I can download from somewhere else? Thanks, L Try the file from this mirror: http://puzzle.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/tclodbc/tclodbc.2.3.1.zip Torsten On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:42:21 -0800, Torsten Reincke wrote: > http://puzzle.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/tclodbc/tclodbc.2.3.1.zip Thanks, it worked! L -- Prenez la parole en public en �tant Speak to an audience while being moins nerveux et...

Can I download the webinars
Hi I am Madhusudhanan.I am an Electronics and Communication Engineering student from India.I wish to watch the seminars in this site.But because of very slow connection I cannot do it for more than 2 minutes.It would be helpful for students from developing countries if those webinars are in downloadable form.If already there is such arrangement please let in me know how can I do it. ...

Where I can Download Netexpress ?
Where I can Download Netexpress ? You need to have a Maintenance contract. If you do, try here... http://supportline.microfocus.com/licensing/Product_Update.asp nong wrote: > Where I can Download Netexpress ? > You can't download a 'freebie'. Go to Home Page microfocus.com. You either (a) Purchase the full product for around $3,000, (depends upon your country), or (b) If experimenting to see what you can do, buy for about $100, Net Express - University Edition. The latter has all features at the time of publishing - you can't use it to distribute an application...