EBE!!!

Good day All,

Anybody hit the "failed to create the IDE ... ?" problem when installing Netexpress 3.1 on Windows 7?

A speedy reply will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ebe Kariel
0
ekariel
7/27/2016 11:40:24 AM
comp.lang.cobol 4278 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 11:40:25 PM UTC+12, Ebrahim (Ebe) Kariel wro=
te:
> Good day All,
>=20
> Anybody hit the "failed to create the IDE ... ?" problem when installing =
Netexpress 3.1 on Windows 7?
>=20
> A speedy reply will be much appreciated.
>=20
> Kind regards,
>=20
> Ebe Kariel

I wouldn't expect NetExpress 3.1 to install on Win 7, but I have not actual=
ly tried it. I believe it is no longer supported by Micro Focus but I could=
 be wrong about that too. There are certainly some Micro Focus people who c=
ome here, so maybe one of them can help...

I'm pretty pressed at the moment but, if I get a chance, I'll try an instal=
l and let you know what happens.

Pete.
0
dashwood