Fiserv is hring COBOL Software Development Engineers Fulltime in Lake Mary, FL and King of Prussia, PA

Greetings everyone! I am reaching out hoping I can appeal to your favor? My=
 team at Fiserv is looking to add three full time staff to our software dev=
elopment team in two locations: Lake Mary (near Orlando, FL) and King of Pr=
ussia (near Philly, PA). Please, do you know anyone I could talk to about t=
hese roles?=20

We are particularly interested in having our recruiters talk with someone w=
ho is or has been actively coding in COBOL and wants to continue doing so. =
We're extendnig not retiring our systems so we need developers who can ment=
or others in an active environment that continues to grow. These are hands =
on technical leadership roles. Team members meet with business analyst, wri=
te code as a team, then hand off to QA with key correction to less than 5%.=
=20

At Fiserv we fill 1 out of 5 positions internally, and Fortune has listed u=
s for the third year as Most Admired Company (quite an honor, the only one =
in our industry!). With 30 years of double digit adjusted EPS growth this i=
s a stable home for someone who lives their values every day and appreciate=
s a culture of respect, someone who deserves to work with the best known an=
d most preferred brand in the industry.

Can anyone help me connect with the right people?

Feel free to contact me directly at shally dot steckerl at fiserv dot com.=
=20

Cheers,
Shally
0
shally
8/9/2016 12:27:16 AM
comp.lang.cobol 4278 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

[posted and emailed]

In article <355d079e-d3c9-4781-8f65-fb53d7dd790c@googlegroups.com>,
 <shally.steckerl@fiserv.com> wrote:
>Greetings everyone!

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leads many to
conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
determine rates.

DD
0
docdwarf
8/9/2016 11:28:42 AM
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 8:27:18 PM UTC-4, shally....@fiserv.com wrote:
> Greetings everyone! I am reaching out hoping I can appeal to your favor? =
My team at Fiserv is looking to add three full time staff to our software d=
evelopment team in two locations: Lake Mary (near Orlando, FL) and King of =
Prussia (near Philly, PA). Please, do you know anyone I could talk to about=
 these roles?=20
>=20
> We are particularly interested in having our recruiters talk with someone=
 who is or has been actively coding in COBOL and wants to continue doing so=
.. We're extendnig not retiring our systems so we need developers who can me=
ntor others in an active environment that continues to grow. These are hand=
s on technical leadership roles. Team members meet with business analyst, w=
rite code as a team, then hand off to QA with key correction to less than 5=
%.=20
>=20
> At Fiserv we fill 1 out of 5 positions internally, and Fortune has listed=
 us for the third year as Most Admired Company (quite an honor, the only on=
e in our industry!). With 30 years of double digit adjusted EPS growth this=
 is a stable home for someone who lives their values every day and apprecia=
tes a culture of respect, someone who deserves to work with the best known =
and most preferred brand in the industry.
>=20
> Can anyone help me connect with the right people?
>=20
> Feel free to contact me directly at shally dot steckerl at fiserv dot com=
..=20
>=20
> Cheers,
> Shally

Thank you DD! For clarification this is not a troll, I am legitimately hiri=
ng. This is a full time role, not a contract, and the salary is in the $110=
k range plus full benefits beginning day one.=20

0
shally
8/10/2016 2:22:51 PM
[posted and emailed]

In article <8c0b05bf-c63a-4e64-bb6b-44adfc8d16aa@googlegroups.com>,
 <shally.steckerl@fiserv.com> wrote:

[snip]

>This is a full time role, not a contract, and the salary is in
>the $110k range plus full benefits beginning day one.

Thanks much.  Others may tell you how well this number fits into their
requirements and experience.

DD

0
docdwarf
8/10/2016 5:22:46 PM
On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 11:22:48 AM UTC-6, docd...@panix.com wrote:
> [posted and emailed]
>
> In article <8c0b05bf-c63a-4e64-bb6b-44adfc8d16aa@googlegroups.com>,
>  <shally.steckerl@fiserv.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >This is a full time role, not a contract, and the salary is in
> >the $110k range plus full benefits beginning day one.
>
> Thanks much.  Others may tell you how well this number fits into their
> requirements and experience.

I'm not looking for a job, but that seems a very reasonable salary to me.
0
Frank
8/12/2016 12:12:01 AM
> Thank you DD! For clarification this is not a troll, I am legitimately hiring. This is a full time role, not a contract, and the salary is in the $110k range plus full benefits beginning day one.

Any chance of full time perm Telecommute ?
0
Mickey