Forth Application and Technique OR Forth Handbook

hello

I buy 1 week ago on amazon U.S. "Forth applications and technical"

I would like to know if this book is worth knowing

- I do not familiarized with programming language ?

and if it is sufficient to have familiarized high in this language ?

is that the book "Forth programming" handbook is necessary ?

i have not a good level of english and i use a translator

thanks
0
michael
4/10/2013 2:37:15 PM
comp.lang.forth 7148 articles. 0 followers. markrobertwills (871) is leader. Post Follow

On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:37:15 AM UTC-7, michael wrote:
> hello
>

> I buy 1 week ago on amazon U.S. "Forth applications and technical"
>

> I would like to know if this book is worth knowing
>

> - I do not familiarized with programming language ?
>

> and if it is sufficient to have familiarized high in this language ?
>

> is that the book "Forth programming" handbook is necessary ?
>

> i have not a good level of english and i use a translator
>

> thanks

Best book to learn from beginner.  Starting Forth

Free Online Version

http://www.forth.com/starting-forth/

Also get an old paper book copy

Jason
0
Jason
4/10/2013 4:13:21 PM
In comp.lang.forth, michael wrote:

> i have not a good level of english and i use a translator

If you need some French materials - maybe try Turboforth for DOS?
http://forth.free.fr/apprentissage/turbo-forth/page00.htm
--
The consensus was, as usual in this community, that there is no consensus. (RA)
0

Web resources about - Forth Application and Technique OR Forth Handbook - comp.lang.forth

NZ doctor Alan Kenny flooded with 'trash' applications for $370k job
The New Zealand GP who couldn't find a doctor to take up a $NZ400,000 ($370,000) position at his practice has been inundated with "trash" applicants ...

NZ doctor Alan Kenny flooded with 'trash' applications for $370k job
The New Zealand GP who couldn't find a doctor to take up a $NZ400,000 ($370,000) position at his practice has been inundated with "trash" ...

Western Digital Introduces Its First Helium-Filled HDDs for Consumer Applications
... two models with 10 TB capacity. This week Western Digital unveiled the world’s first family of helium-filled HDDs designed for consumer applications, ...

NASA just smashed its record for astronaut applications—18,000+
... excitement about the future of NASA, with the space shuttle soon to debut, was palpable. So when the space agency called for astronaut applications, ...

Introducing Analytics for Google Cast Applications
... Engineer on the Google Cast Server Infrastructure Team As a Google Cast developer, you may be wondering how many devices access your application, ...

Oklahoma: Concealed Carry Permit Applications Surge Following Obama’s Gun Control
... State Bureau of Investigation numbers suggest gun control talk and Pres. Obama's gun controls contributed to surging concealed carry applications. ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 27% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 4.3 percent from one week earlier, ...

Review: 5 application security testing tools compared
Users weigh in on favorite features, room for improvement. Application security is arguably the biggest cyber threat , responsible for 90 percent ...

Mortgage applications down 4.3%
A very slight inch higher in interest rates caused a more than slight drop in mortgage application volume.