Project Settings

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0

I am using CVF 6.6C.  Can anyone point me to complete documentation on =
the parameters used in Project Settings?

--=20

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am using CVF 6.6C.&nbsp; Can anyone =
point me to=20
complete documentation on the parameters used in Project =
Settings?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>-- <BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0--

comp.lang.fortran 11363 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:09:46 -0800, "Mt Engr" <d.citerley@volcano.net> wrote:

>I am using CVF 6.6C.  Can anyone point me to complete documentation on the parameters used in Project Settings?

Open the CVF on-disk documentation, select Programmer's Guide.  Then Compiler
and Linker Options > Compiler Options > Categories of Compiler Options.

--
Steve Lionel
Developer Products Division

For email address, replace "invalid" with "com"

  http://softwareforums.intel.com/
Intel Fortran Support
  http://support.intel.com/support/performancetools/fortran
My Fortran blog
  http://www.intel.com/software/drfortran

seeking convention: project directory for project info
I'm querying the Ruby community for a general convention in project directories. I develop Reap which is essentially a Rake clone (almost fully Rake compatible interface) plus extensive project management tool. As it has matured I've come to see that it would be best to have a dedicated folder in which to store "meta information" for a project -- things like project info, special admin scripts, etc. plus files we normally store at the top level like VERSION, fit nicely in this directory. Currently, I'm using the name 'meta/'. But I've noticed some other proje...

Project Browser+ 4.3.95
Project Browser+ v4.3 is a new and improved project explorer for VB6! Integrating every usable portion of the VB6 extensibility interface, all pieces of the IDE and your projects are gathered in one place with customizable views. Locate projects, components, members, methods, properties and more with a click. Group project tasks, source encryption, printing and more to enhance your VB6 IDE dramatically. Also allows you to perform common coding tasks such as inserting comment headers, error handlers and other code snippets, line numbers, and task tracking with a simple click of your mou...

setting the pcm driver
Hi, In my quest of installing FreeBSD 5.3 as a desktop properly, I would now like to setup the sound properly. I have the Vchans setup in sysctl.conf, it looks good. Now the only thing I have left is I'd like to set my microphone to default in stereo, 44100 Hz sampling. I have found that the default is 8000Hz, mono which is not a value which works with my setup. I read in the handbook I could use hints.pcm.0.vol to set the volume. Maybe there is a way to set other things with hints, like the stereo? If so what are the parameter names? Where can I find a list of these? I t...

US-CA-Rancho Cordova: SLC, Project Mngmnt methodologies; 6M (45292157612)
US-CA-Rancho Cordova: SLC, Project Mngmnt methodologies; 6M (45292157612) ========================================================================= Position: Project Analyst Reference: SMC01246 Location: Rancho Cordova CA Duration: 6M Skills: Ability to work with others. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Analytical skills. Initiative. Quick learner of new tools. Experience with work time logging and/or project management tools. Familiarity with ...

available consultants(BA,QA&PROJECT MANAGER) open for BAY AREA
D ear Partner, Greetings from JNJ Solutions. Here is the list of my available consultants, for your possible direct clie= nt requirements. Keep lisa@jnjsolutions.com in your immediate link, to send your requiremen= ts.=20 =20 Name Skill Experience Location Relocation V.R. QA Mobile Lead 10 YEARS SAN FRANCISCO Only BAY AREA J.R.S. Business Analyst 7+ YEARS SAN FRANCISCO Only BAY AREA R.K Business Analyst 7+ YEARS SUNNYWALE Yes KEN Project Manager 12+ YEARS SAN FRANCISCO Near / around San Francisco =20 NOTE:=20 We do cordially apologize, for a...

Lumia sales fail to set world alight
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/12/22/lumia_sales/> <quote> Outsold almost 100 times by Galaxy S II Nokia's Lumia handset is barely shifting at all, according to figures from consumer price-comparison site Mobiles Please, though it still manages to be the best selling Windows Phone. Mobiles Please bases the stats on more than 5,000 sales across its family of sites during November, and finds that the Nokia Lumia 800 made up only 0.17 per cent of devices shipped. Given Samsung Galaxy SII turned in 16.13 per cent, and the (white) iPhone 4 10.24 percent, that bodes badly for ...

Re: problem setting container for CompositeActor #2
Chad: This is an odd stack trace... Looks like setting the container is triggering ptolemy.moml.EntityLibrary.populate, which is the mechanism that is used to defer construction of a library until its contents are needed. Is the container a library here? I'm speculating, but it could be that populating the library while in the middle of adding something to it causing the problem. Perhaps you can explicitly call populate prior to adding the entity? Just a guess here... Edward At 01:06 PM 10/14/2004 -0700, Chad Berkley wrote: >Hi, > >I'm trying to add...

What Apache projects are of use
www.apache.org presents a huge number of projects and initiatives for various areas of application. Can anyone give me a quick start what projects are of use for which problems? Who has experience with large web applications based on "Apache standards", only? Thanks, Mirko Hi, On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:08:47 +0200, Mirko Bl�ming said: > www.apache.org presents a huge number of projects and initiatives for > various areas of application. > Can anyone give me a quick start what projects are of use for which > problems? httpd - web server APR - Apache Portable Runtime, cr...

suggest me a project
Suggest me a project in java. I know socket programming, jdbc, swing, awt, etc. please suggest me "asit" <lipun4u@gmail.com> wrote in message news:53744f78-bb25-4222-b2ea-15843ce17d08@d36g2000prb.googlegroups.com > Suggest me a project in java. > > I know socket programming, jdbc, swing, awt, etc. > > please suggest me Suggest me a project? What does that mean? Something for you to program? Or download? For what? Write a client server application that sends "Hello world" to the server from client, and stores it to a database. Actually I m gett...

Problems with Norton firewall settings
A friend of mine has a desktop computer with WinXPpro and Norton Protection Center with antivirus and some firewall built in. Recently he bought a laptop with VistaPremium installed on it and now he would like to use a printer which is connected to the desktop computer. The connection between both computers goes through a wifi modem/router. The desktop is wired to the router and the laptop uses wifi. I can see the laptop in the View Workgroup Computers but I cannot see the desktop machine from the laptop so I can't get to the printer. From the laptop's Network window I can only see the...

US-NJ-Parsippany: Business Analyst, Office exp., Project Management skills; 7M (45334757622)
US-NJ-Parsippany: Business Analyst, Office exp., Project Management skills; 7M (45334757622) ============================================================================================ Position: Business Analyst Reference: SMC01837 Location: Parsippany NJ Duration: 7M Skills: Excellent office manners and skills. Understanding of circuit order and delivery management terms and procedures. Minimum project management skill. Scope: Assistance with peak order processing period. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffi...

SST Project (was: EDD Plus Project)
Henry S. Courbis a.t. wrote: > Can't wait to see what you come up with, > and I'm sure I am not alone in this. Okay, I'll see if you're right or not! Jonno, Shaun, Jerry and I released the full EDD IV documentation last year. And I've been working alone on the SST source code since few months when I have free time for that. I'm going to have a baby in 2 months and I'd like to finish this project before the arrival of my little "Paul". => So, who wants to contribute to my project: THE FULL MERLIN 8 SOURCE CODE OF SST?? (*) My goal is to ...

Mathematica player, nbp file format, just for the demonstration project?
When I first learned about MP (Mathematica player), I thought the idea was that it was meant to play any Mathematica 6 .nbp file or ,nb file which can contain dynamic stuff (Manipulate[]). i.e. I have thought that one can write an ,nb file with Manipulate[] and email this file to anyone, and that person can play the file using MP even if they do not have Mathematica installed. But I think this is the case with MP instead: MP will only work on files downloaded from demonstration project site. It seems one must send the .nb file to demo site, then the file is converted there to ,nb...

Updating project rankings automatically
I'm building a project database to keep track of the various engineering projects ongoing in our department. These projects will be grouped by priority ([cmbPriority]=High, Medium, Low) and ranked within the priority ([Rank]=1,2,3,etc.). What I'd like for it to do is automatically update rankings when a project rank is changed, a new project comes in, or a project is completed. For example, let's say there are 4 high priority projects. If High #2 is changed to High #4, then old High #3&4 should become High #2&3. Or, if High #2 is completed, then High #3&4 should be...

Please send me your opinion about my project as placed on
Hallo, I have advertised on InfoRelation.com some project connetcted with the subject of our discussion list (you will find that project by choosing appropriate category and subcategory). Please let me know about your opinion relating to my project. As I have already written in my advertisement on InfoRelation - it will be possible to earn some money on this project. Thanks for all, Sandra Smith ...

Re: AW: Odd results when sub-setting data.
I agree with Allen. In Oracle, if you want N and null, you have to specify (where total_loss_ind = 'N' or total_loss_ind is null) if you want both conditions. Once the data is under SAS control, what was null in Oracle is blank. Carol Bristow DPRA Inc. 1655 N. Ft Myer Dr Ste 925 Arlington, VA 22209 phone: 703-682-2612 fax: 703-528-3100 -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Allen Ziegenfus Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 12:24 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: AW: Odd results when sub-setting data. My guess is that ...

US-TX-San Antonio: Project Mgr. Office Direc, PM practices, MS project, Excel, W (45357457611)
US-TX-San Antonio: Project Mgr. Office Direc, PM practices, MS project, Excel, W (45357457611) ============================================================================================== Position: Project Mgr. Office Direc Reference: ZYD00167 Location: San Antonio TX Duration: Skills: 8 + years demonstrated experience in a Senior Information Technology Project Management role. Superior knowledge of PM Practices. Superior knowledge of MS Project. Ability to ��sell�� his/her project ideas and keep assigned ...

I need help: Project X3D-Weaver
Hello, its me Bart from VRMLsuck, creator of the 'VRMLsuite for Dreamweaver'. Now i will start a new project and share my knowledge about customizing Dreamweaver MX. I'd like to extend Dreamweaver MX to a real cool authoring tool for X3D. Project is called X3D-Weaver. I need people with knowledge about HTML, JavaScript and X3D/ XML. Task for this project: - make a plan and organize todos - create dialogs and customizing dreamweaver - translation from english in different languages (german, spanish, french) - creating doku - hosting What can i deliver: - Knowledge a...

PROJECT
This is a multi-part message in MIME format --32e66ade-07f4-474c-9028-940ec6d81446 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TRUTH & RECONCILIATION COMMISSION, MADIBA COMPLEX, STRIJDOM PARK PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA TEL: +27-83-570-6267 e-mail: thembaxol@mail.com I AM MR. THEMBA XOLANI, A MEMBER AND A DIRECTOR OF TRUTH & RECONCILIATION COMMISSION, SOUTH AFRICA. OUR COMMISSION IS PRINCIPALLY CONCERNED WITH RECONCILIATION AND PAYMENT OF COMPENSATIONS TO INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES, COMMUNITIES AND VARIOUS GROUPS = AFFECTED IN SOUTH AFRICA DURING T...

Need help setting up behind an air gap
I need some help researching how to setup sendmail on a private network w/n= o connection to the Internet. Ideally, this would be w/out a DNS since it's= a small network. Could someone please point me in the right direction for = tutorials and stuff? Every time I think I've found something, it looks like= I'm reading about a private network that at some point will be sending mai= l to and receiving mail from the Internet. http://www.sendmail.com/sm/open_source/tips/private_dns/ suggests that it i= s possible, but again, I'm not sure if this is about a private network w...

US-CA-Temecula: Project Eng./Geologist, CA Registered, Project Mgmt Exp.; Perm (45319414405)
US-CA-Temecula: Project Eng./Geologist, CA Registered, Project Mgmt Exp.; Perm (45319414405) ============================================================================================ Position: Project Eng./Geologist Reference: SMC01590 Location: Temecula CA Duration: Perm Skills: California registered Project management exp. Exp in Geologic Studies and Geotechnical Engineering; Environmental Assessments and Remediation; Soils and Materials Laboratory Testing; and Construction Inspection ...

Take part in my research project
Hello XP and TDD enthusiasts. I am a computer science student at Shippensburg University, PA. I am doing a research project in the field of Testing/XP. Please take a moment of your time and visit my research site to take part in my project. Everything you need to know is explained on the site. clipper.ship.edu/~jb3554 ...

Part time free home based project
Part time free home based project visit http://legitimatejobs.yolasite.com ...

US-DE-Willmington: VB Consultant, Visual Basic, ASP, DCOM., MS Project 98/00; Pe (45293257601)
US-DE-Willmington: VB Consultant, Visual Basic, ASP, DCOM., MS Project 98/00; Pe (45293257601) ============================================================================================== Position: VB Consultant Reference: SMC01292 Location: Willmington DE Duration: Perm Skills: Must have at least 6 years IT experience and at least 4 years application development experience using Visual Basic, ASP, DCOM, COM, VBScript, DHTML, HTML, XML, Oracle and PL/SQL. Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft P...

US-TX-Austin: Project Manager, Certified Project Manager, SW eng. methods; 300h (45315932412)
US-TX-Austin: Project Manager, Certified Project Manager, SW eng. methods; 300h (45315932412) ============================================================================================== Position: Project Manager Reference: SMC01638 Location: Austin TX Duration: 300hrs Skills: Certified project management professional with 15 years progressive information technology experience and responsibility including work in a state agency environment. Expertise in evaluating and recommending project management m...