Project Settings

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0

I am using CVF 6.6C.  Can anyone point me to complete documentation on =
the parameters used in Project Settings?

--=20

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am using CVF 6.6C.&nbsp; Can anyone =
point me to=20
complete documentation on the parameters used in Project =
Settings?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>-- <BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0--

0
Reply d.citerley (8) 4/1/2008 5:09:46 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:09:46 -0800, "Mt Engr" <d.citerley@volcano.net> wrote:

>I am using CVF 6.6C.  Can anyone point me to complete documentation on the parameters used in Project Settings?

Open the CVF on-disk documentation, select Programmer's Guide.  Then Compiler
and Linker Options > Compiler Options > Categories of Compiler Options.

--
Steve Lionel
Developer Products Division

For email address, replace "invalid" with "com"

  http://softwareforums.intel.com/
Intel Fortran Support
  http://support.intel.com/support/performancetools/fortran
My Fortran blog
  http://www.intel.com/software/drfortran
0
Reply Steve.Lionel5921 (404) 4/1/2008 5:53:10 PM
comp.lang.fortran 11040 articles. 36 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Algorithm to combine or-sets of and-sets, where each element of an and-set is an or-set of and-sets
As part of an abduction procedure, see http://code.google.com/p/biohacker/source/browse/trunk/BPS/ltms/abduction.lisp if interested, I need to efficiently solve the following problem: Given an or-set of and-sets, for example, (:OR (:AND A B C) (:AND D E A)) and given a dictionary, where each element of an and-set is listed, with another or-set of and-sets as value, for example, A -> (:OR (:AND 1 2) (:AND 3 4)) B -> (:OR (:AND 2 3) (:AND 4)) C -> (:OR (:AND 1) (:AND 3)) D -> (:OR (:AND 1) (:AND 3 4)) E -> (:OR (:AND 1 2) (:AND 3)) find a new minimal or-set of and-set consistent,...

Set of sets
Is there a Latex (or indeed a mathematical) symbol for 'the set of sets'? Cheers. On Jun 19, 10:43=A0am, "Axis" <zedc...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: > Is there a Latex (or indeed a mathematical) symbol for 'the set of sets'? > > Cheers. I'm not sure what you mean. I'd write something like B=3D\{A_1,\ldots,A_T\} "Joris" <pinkse@gmail.com> wrote in message news:583b3c5c-a019-4be7-a936-876f06160b05@l28g2000vba.googlegroups.com... On Jun 19, 10:43 am, "Axis" <zedc...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: > Is there a Latex (...

set of sets
I thought rewriting __hash__ should be enough to avoid mutables problem but: class H(set): def __hash__(self) return id(self) s=H() f=set() f.add(s) f.remove(s) the add succeeds the remove fails eventually not calling hash(s). Thanks for help Paolino ___________________________________ Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi e allegati da 10MB http://mail.yahoo.it Paolino wrote: > I thought rewriting __hash__ should be enough to avoid mutables problem > but: > > class H(set): > def __hash__(self) > return id(self) > > s=H() > >...

Setting and more Settings
I have a Epson 4990 and a spyder2 express. The Epson twain configuration allows me to set color control in one of three ways 1. continuous auto exposure. on this option you must set a gamma value from 1.0 to 3.0 (in 0.1 increments) 2. ICM With a source and a target. The source is locked as (EPSON standard) The target has a choice of monitorRGB or sRGB 3. No color correction What would be the best choice for the above options ? Also, given the fact that I am using the spyder2 to load Monitor calibration settings into my video card at windows ...

sets of sets
I'm trying to read a recent paper I found at http://csr.uvic.ca/~vanemden/Publications/STPCS.pdf (The description intrigued me because the author is exploring RT. I'll try to contact the author with my question, but I thought I'd mention it here as others may be interested.) Anyway, at the top of page 5, he defines something I can only call "UNION S" (since I don't know know how to type the set union operator symbol). Can anybody suggest whether I'm reading it right? What I think it says in prose is "the set of x such that x is a member...

Project Language Settings
I'm using (what I believe to be the latest) version of the TeXnicCenter. I noticed that anytime I start a new project, from a regular template or the blank document, project language is not set to English on the "Project->Properties->Project language" setting. It is always set to "de." Does anyone have any idea what the implications of NOT setting this option to "en" are? Thanks, Ryan ...

Project setting probleme
Hello, I have a little probleme with CW 9 Project Settings in CW 8 FileMappings i have Compile: Copy to Package for .icns & ... files i dont find it in CW9 ! i have some files (.icns & ...) to copy in Resources folder of package how can i do ? Actually i copy them using Finder (sometimes i forgot :)) ) Thanks In article <9300c01b.0404090808.62248f30@posting.google.com>, payman@libertysurf.fr (payman) wrote: > Hello, > > I have a little probleme with CW 9 Project Settings > in CW 8 FileMappings i have Compile: Copy to Package for .icns &am...

[VO27b] Project Settings
hi community, first time under VO27b (2740) i will work with more than one projects at the same time. When i create the second project i will create new settings (path and so on) for the new project. But, o wonder, the project settings in the IDE are changing also for the first (older) project. So all two projects have the same settings. see here to clearify: www.borchmann.de/downloads/Vo27b.JPG So what can i do that every project hase independently path settings ? bye Rainer Rainer, In the first dialog that you get when you create a new project there is a check box...

Xcode Project Settings
In Xcode, it has a project configuration setting for 'SDK Path'; but it's not set in the 'Header Search Paths'. While I can cut-n-paste what's there to the latter so that I can find these headers for inclusion, can I enter something like '${SDK\ Path}' in the header search paths to dereference the symbol ala 'make'? I like to setup such things symbolically if I can. If this is doc'd someplace please point me to it, TIA. -- /los "I was a teenage net-random." slashlos <slashlos@optonline.net> wrote: > In Xcode, it...

AIX Settings for Migration Project
We will be running another capacity test on our p560 box and trying to eliminate any system limits we may bump into that would affect our test. Currently we have 150 active connections that we will bump up to 950 (each user has from 1-4 active connections). On our last test we ran into the 'pty0' limit of 256 which we increased to 1536. We have Oracle 9i running on one 560 and the App Server running on another 560. Any help would be appreciated. ...

character-set setting
All - What's the proper setting that I need to have for the character-set option? I currently use ISO-8859-1 and only use English, not specia characters, etc. but it's annoying because I get messages in UTF-8 and I get that notice at the top of each email. I know I can enable quell-charset-warning, but I was wondering if I should change the value of character-set to something else. Thank you for your help. DJ *** DJ-usenet (edon.johnson@cashette.comet) wrote in comp.mail.pine on May...: :) What's the proper setting that I need to have for the character-set :) option? There ...

Setting up a RAID set
I've read the instructions on how to set up a RAID set on my machine. I'll be using an external drive to mirror my boot drive for backup purposes. Mac Help doesn't provide much detail. What happens to the data that is on the disks when I set up the RAID set? Each disk is 500GB. There is about 150GB of data on the boot disk that I cannot afford to lose. -- It's singing Jim, but not as we know it. In article <2007082823505275249-@news.internode.on.net>, Scott wrote: > What happens to the data that is on the disks when I set up the RAID > set? It goes away...

Set of Sets and eql?
I recently discovered the 'set' library after browing www.ruby-doc.org. It's very useful - I'm using it all the time now. I especially like Set#classify. One thing that tripped me up: require 'set' a = [1, 2].to_set b = [3, 4].to_set # Set of Sets pairs = [a, b].to_set e = [1, 2].to_set p(pairs.include?(e)) # -> false p(a == e) # -> true p(a.eql?(e)) # -> false This is with "ruby 1.9.0 (2004-02-28) [i686-linux]". I've commented on `eql?' before, e.g. Structs used to use reference equality (before 1....

projection and inverse projection
Hi there, can anyone help me, im trying to perform the following and ive been told MATLAB has the capacity to do it. I am very new to MATLAB so please be as newb friendly as possible :) 1.) Read in an image to matlab using the imread() function, which is a rectangular picture of the earth (e.g http://www.trdefence.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/earth-in-infrared.jpg)[i can do this part] 2.) reverse (or inverse) cylindrically project the image so I reproduce the sphere it was projected from. I believe the projection in the example image for instance is either a Mercator projection or M...

Setting up a Settings Table
I am creating an image gallery system, where there is an admin and multiple users upload images. Each user is restricted to uploading 8 images. Currently, I have this hard coded into a trigger. I would like it to use a table field instead... one that the admin can change on the fly. I want to call this table Settings, but I want to create insert 1 record, and then block all subsequent INSERT statements (there's only going to be 1 setting) so that the Settings table will only have 1 record in it for its entire lifetime. What's the best way to do this? I would create a table like ...

How to set proxy settings
Hallo I am trying to read a url, but I am working behind a proxy server. How can I set my proxy setting for my script to use. Hallo I am trying to read a image from a url, but I am working behind a proxy server. How can I set my proxy settings so I can get to read this image. I hope someone can help. ...

---- set up file of Matlab project --------
hi all i have done one project in matlab which uses image processing and some other toolbox. Now i need to create one setup file which can work independtly in any other computer. how can i do that. Please make it as clear as u can i mean give me some simple steps. thnx for your kind support. Regards Dhaval ...

Setting the Project Directory in Spectre
Hi Is anyone in this forum aware of a method to automatically set th project directory in spectre? In other words, when I load Virtuos Analog Design Environment, I want the Spectre project directory t point to a pre-defined location instead of pointing to ~/simulation I tried looking up the UltraSim.* files (icfb appears to load thi file when one opens the Analog Design Environment) but could not mak much progres thank p From ADE : Setup -> Simulator/Directory/Host... Project Directory = <your predefined run directory> =================== Kholdoun TORKI http://cmp.imag.fr ==...

mapping from set to set
I'm mapping a set to another set (the y-axis 0<=y<=24 from 0<=y<=100) Unfortunately I'm getting peculiar output: (1,13743907) (2,13743907) (3,24) (4,13743907) (5,24) (6,24) (7,950046744) I guess I am invoking undefined behavior somewhere. Probably related to the floating point arithmetic. #include <stdio.h> #include <math.h> int max_x, max_y; float width; int iX(float x) { return (int)x; } int iY(float y) { return (int)(max_y) - roundf(y/width); } float f(float x) { return x*x; } int main(void) { int i; max_y = 24; max_x = 80; width = 100.0...

Sinusoidal map projection set up
Hello, Any help on setting sup sinusoidal projection is appreciated. I read the MODIS sinusoidal projected data into IDL, then could not figure out setting the map_info and Projection info into the dataset. Next step, then I wanted to convert this projection to Geographic. Thanks ...

unpickling Set as set
Hi, Is there an easy way to unpickle the older Set as the newer set behind the scenes when using shelve? Amir The two are not of the same type: --------------------------------- In : import sets In : s1=sets.Set([1,2,3]) In : s2=set([1,2,3]) In: type(s1) Out: <class 'sets.Set'> In : type(s2) Out: <type 'set'> In : s1==s2 Out: False # oops! In: s2==set(s1) Out: True # aha! ---------------------------------- You'll have to just cast: unpickled_set=set(unpickled_set) -Nick V. Amir Michail wrote: > Hi, > > Is there an easy way to unpick...

setting up redhat fedora project
i'm a new user to computers and wud like 2 set up linux on my comp. gfor that i've downloaded fedora project from red hat website. i wud like somebody 2 come forward and help me in going through with its installation.i currently operate windows xp on my comp. and will partition my e drive for linux which is 9.3gb. will it b enough? hoping from a reply soon from some of those helpful ppl out there. mehul wrote: > i'm a new user to computers and wud like 2 set up linux on my comp. > gfor that i've downloaded fedora project from red hat website. i wud > like som...

set extent to projected shapefiles
Hi all, I am having problem with a series of shapefiles I created from a dxf file source (vectorized a tiff map). Though I am able to correctly project the shapefiles (through the import command from the tiff projected map) the extents are totally wrong. Does anyone know how can the left-right-top-bottom extent numbers can be registered in a shapefiles? Every help is deeply appreciated. Thank you, vass ...

set of string sets
Hello, I want to develop a "set of string sets" structure in ML. I can make a stringset structure as follows with no problems. structure StringSet = MakeSET (StringItem); However, I am unable to make a "set of stringsets" structure as follows. structure StringSetSet = MakeSET (StringSetItem); In ML, can a functor *receieve* a structure it created to when creating an alternate structure? The following are my ML signatures, structures, and funtor. Thank You and Best Regards, Saverio -- signature ITEM = sig eqtype item val isequal : it...