Project Settings

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0

I am using CVF 6.6C.  Can anyone point me to complete documentation on =
the parameters used in Project Settings?

--=20

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am using CVF 6.6C.&nbsp; Can anyone =
point me to=20
complete documentation on the parameters used in Project =
Settings?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>-- <BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0--

0
Reply d.citerley (8) 4/1/2008 5:09:46 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:09:46 -0800, "Mt Engr" <d.citerley@volcano.net> wrote:

>I am using CVF 6.6C.  Can anyone point me to complete documentation on the parameters used in Project Settings?

Open the CVF on-disk documentation, select Programmer's Guide.  Then Compiler
and Linker Options > Compiler Options > Categories of Compiler Options.

--
Steve Lionel
Developer Products Division

For email address, replace "invalid" with "com"

  http://softwareforums.intel.com/
Intel Fortran Support
  http://support.intel.com/support/performancetools/fortran
My Fortran blog
  http://www.intel.com/software/drfortran
0
Reply Steve.Lionel5921 (404) 4/1/2008 5:53:10 PM

comp.lang.fortran 10807 articles. 35 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Project Language Settings
I'm using (what I believe to be the latest) version of the TeXnicCenter. I noticed that anytime I start a new project, from a regular template or the blank document, project language is not set to English on the "Project->Properties->Project language" setting. It is always set to "de." Does anyone have any idea what the implications of NOT setting this option to "en" are? Thanks, Ryan ...

[VO27b] Project Settings
hi community, first time under VO27b (2740) i will work with more than one projects at the same time. When i create the second project i will create new settings (path and so on) for the new project. But, o wonder, the project settings in the IDE are changing also for the first (older) project. So all two projects have the same settings. see here to clearify: www.borchmann.de/downloads/Vo27b.JPG So what can i do that every project hase independently path settings ? bye Rainer Rainer, In the first dialog that you get when you create a new project there is a check box...

Project setting probleme
Hello, I have a little probleme with CW 9 Project Settings in CW 8 FileMappings i have Compile: Copy to Package for .icns & ... files i dont find it in CW9 ! i have some files (.icns & ...) to copy in Resources folder of package how can i do ? Actually i copy them using Finder (sometimes i forgot :)) ) Thanks In article <9300c01b.0404090808.62248f30@posting.google.com>, payman@libertysurf.fr (payman) wrote: > Hello, > > I have a little probleme with CW 9 Project Settings > in CW 8 FileMappings i have Compile: Copy to Package for .icns &am...

Xcode Project Settings
In Xcode, it has a project configuration setting for 'SDK Path'; but it's not set in the 'Header Search Paths'. While I can cut-n-paste what's there to the latter so that I can find these headers for inclusion, can I enter something like '${SDK\ Path}' in the header search paths to dereference the symbol ala 'make'? I like to setup such things symbolically if I can. If this is doc'd someplace please point me to it, TIA. -- /los "I was a teenage net-random." slashlos <slashlos@optonline.net> wrote: > In Xcode, it...

AIX Settings for Migration Project
We will be running another capacity test on our p560 box and trying to eliminate any system limits we may bump into that would affect our test. Currently we have 150 active connections that we will bump up to 950 (each user has from 1-4 active connections). On our last test we ran into the 'pty0' limit of 256 which we increased to 1536. We have Oracle 9i running on one 560 and the App Server running on another 560. Any help would be appreciated. ...

---- set up file of Matlab project --------
hi all i have done one project in matlab which uses image processing and some other toolbox. Now i need to create one setup file which can work independtly in any other computer. how can i do that. Please make it as clear as u can i mean give me some simple steps. thnx for your kind support. Regards Dhaval ...

Setting the Project Directory in Spectre
Hi Is anyone in this forum aware of a method to automatically set th project directory in spectre? In other words, when I load Virtuos Analog Design Environment, I want the Spectre project directory t point to a pre-defined location instead of pointing to ~/simulation I tried looking up the UltraSim.* files (icfb appears to load thi file when one opens the Analog Design Environment) but could not mak much progres thank p From ADE : Setup -> Simulator/Directory/Host... Project Directory = <your predefined run directory> =================== Kholdoun TORKI http://cmp.imag.fr ==...

setting up redhat fedora project
i'm a new user to computers and wud like 2 set up linux on my comp. gfor that i've downloaded fedora project from red hat website. i wud like somebody 2 come forward and help me in going through with its installation.i currently operate windows xp on my comp. and will partition my e drive for linux which is 9.3gb. will it b enough? hoping from a reply soon from some of those helpful ppl out there. mehul wrote: > i'm a new user to computers and wud like 2 set up linux on my comp. > gfor that i've downloaded fedora project from red hat website. i wud > like som...

xcode project settings export?
I'd like to use xcode as a development front end for some cross-platform portable programs and libraries. I say this, despite it's being somewhat stupid about color syntax highlighting in straight ISO C. /* foo */ style comments, especially if broken across multiple lines cause all sorts of confusion to its the highlighter apparently. Anyway, what I'd like to be able to do is have it export the current config settings to conventional makefiles, or if that isn't possible, can you use xcode to build a project from an external makefile within the xcode environ...