Project Settings

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0

I am using CVF 6.6C.  Can anyone point me to complete documentation on =
the parameters used in Project Settings?

--=20

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am using CVF 6.6C.&nbsp; Can anyone =
point me to=20
complete documentation on the parameters used in Project =
Settings?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>-- <BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C893D8.21AE28E0--

0
Reply d.citerley (8) 4/1/2008 5:09:46 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:09:46 -0800, "Mt Engr" <d.citerley@volcano.net> wrote:

>I am using CVF 6.6C.  Can anyone point me to complete documentation on the parameters used in Project Settings?

Open the CVF on-disk documentation, select Programmer's Guide.  Then Compiler
and Linker Options > Compiler Options > Categories of Compiler Options.

--
Steve Lionel
Developer Products Division

For email address, replace "invalid" with "com"

  http://softwareforums.intel.com/
Intel Fortran Support
  http://support.intel.com/support/performancetools/fortran
My Fortran blog
  http://www.intel.com/software/drfortran
0
Reply Steve.Lionel5921 (404) 4/1/2008 5:53:10 PM
comp.lang.fortran 11022 articles. 36 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Project Language Settings
I'm using (what I believe to be the latest) version of the TeXnicCenter. I noticed that anytime I start a new project, from a regular template or the blank document, project language is not set to English on the "Project->Properties->Project language" setting. It is always set to "de." Does anyone have any idea what the implications of NOT setting this option to "en" are? Thanks, Ryan ...

Project setting probleme
Hello, I have a little probleme with CW 9 Project Settings in CW 8 FileMappings i have Compile: Copy to Package for .icns & ... files i dont find it in CW9 ! i have some files (.icns & ...) to copy in Resources folder of package how can i do ? Actually i copy them using Finder (sometimes i forgot :)) ) Thanks In article <9300c01b.0404090808.62248f30@posting.google.com>, payman@libertysurf.fr (payman) wrote: > Hello, > > I have a little probleme with CW 9 Project Settings > in CW 8 FileMappings i have Compile: Copy to Package for .icns &am...

[VO27b] Project Settings
hi community, first time under VO27b (2740) i will work with more than one projects at the same time. When i create the second project i will create new settings (path and so on) for the new project. But, o wonder, the project settings in the IDE are changing also for the first (older) project. So all two projects have the same settings. see here to clearify: www.borchmann.de/downloads/Vo27b.JPG So what can i do that every project hase independently path settings ? bye Rainer Rainer, In the first dialog that you get when you create a new project there is a check box...

Xcode Project Settings
In Xcode, it has a project configuration setting for 'SDK Path'; but it's not set in the 'Header Search Paths'. While I can cut-n-paste what's there to the latter so that I can find these headers for inclusion, can I enter something like '${SDK\ Path}' in the header search paths to dereference the symbol ala 'make'? I like to setup such things symbolically if I can. If this is doc'd someplace please point me to it, TIA. -- /los "I was a teenage net-random." slashlos <slashlos@optonline.net> wrote: > In Xcode, it...

AIX Settings for Migration Project
We will be running another capacity test on our p560 box and trying to eliminate any system limits we may bump into that would affect our test. Currently we have 150 active connections that we will bump up to 950 (each user has from 1-4 active connections). On our last test we ran into the 'pty0' limit of 256 which we increased to 1536. We have Oracle 9i running on one 560 and the App Server running on another 560. Any help would be appreciated. ...

---- set up file of Matlab project --------
hi all i have done one project in matlab which uses image processing and some other toolbox. Now i need to create one setup file which can work independtly in any other computer. how can i do that. Please make it as clear as u can i mean give me some simple steps. thnx for your kind support. Regards Dhaval ...

Setting the Project Directory in Spectre
Hi Is anyone in this forum aware of a method to automatically set th project directory in spectre? In other words, when I load Virtuos Analog Design Environment, I want the Spectre project directory t point to a pre-defined location instead of pointing to ~/simulation I tried looking up the UltraSim.* files (icfb appears to load thi file when one opens the Analog Design Environment) but could not mak much progres thank p From ADE : Setup -> Simulator/Directory/Host... Project Directory = <your predefined run directory> =================== Kholdoun TORKI http://cmp.imag.fr ==...

Sinusoidal map projection set up
Hello, Any help on setting sup sinusoidal projection is appreciated. I read the MODIS sinusoidal projected data into IDL, then could not figure out setting the map_info and Projection info into the dataset. Next step, then I wanted to convert this projection to Geographic. Thanks ...

setting up redhat fedora project
i'm a new user to computers and wud like 2 set up linux on my comp. gfor that i've downloaded fedora project from red hat website. i wud like somebody 2 come forward and help me in going through with its installation.i currently operate windows xp on my comp. and will partition my e drive for linux which is 9.3gb. will it b enough? hoping from a reply soon from some of those helpful ppl out there. mehul wrote: > i'm a new user to computers and wud like 2 set up linux on my comp. > gfor that i've downloaded fedora project from red hat website. i wud > like som...

set extent to projected shapefiles
Hi all, I am having problem with a series of shapefiles I created from a dxf file source (vectorized a tiff map). Though I am able to correctly project the shapefiles (through the import command from the tiff projected map) the extents are totally wrong. Does anyone know how can the left-right-top-bottom extent numbers can be registered in a shapefiles? Every help is deeply appreciated. Thank you, vass ...

xcode project settings export?
I'd like to use xcode as a development front end for some cross-platform portable programs and libraries. I say this, despite it's being somewhat stupid about color syntax highlighting in straight ISO C. /* foo */ style comments, especially if broken across multiple lines cause all sorts of confusion to its the highlighter apparently. Anyway, what I'd like to be able to do is have it export the current config settings to conventional makefiles, or if that isn't possible, can you use xcode to build a project from an external makefile within the xcode environ...

Setting VBA Project Password
Here's what I ended up with. It was a difficult birth. http://www.standards.com/index.html?SetVBAProjectPassword ...

Setting project view
Hi all, (D6 Pro) I have a project with 7 dialogs in all, and would like the project to load each time showing all 7 dialogs, together with their code. Ideally, I would like the main form to appear alone in its' own Edit window, and the other 6 together (each in their own tab-page) in a second Edit window. This is easy (but a hassle) to arrange manually, but i have yet to discover a method of saving this particular setup such that it is reproduced on project load. None of the following gives me what I'm after: "Save project", "Save project as", "Sav...

delphi ide and project settings
Hi, Does anyone know a way to: 1 - Make debugger settings (i.e. the stop on delphi exceptions checkbox) project specific rather than ide global? 2 - Change the default settings for new projects (i.e. have debug info on, optimizations off by default on new projects)? Dave -- Dave Chisholm www.60md.com - My band www.davechisholm.net - My instrumental guitar album Dave C. wrote: > Does anyone know a way to: > > 1 - Make debugger settings (i.e. the stop on delphi exceptions > checkbox) project specific rather than ide global? AFAIK this is not p...

VC++ Project settings issue
Hello, When I debug my application(NON-MFC) in VC++, it prompts the user for the path of .pdb file of a library that the application uses, though I do not try to step into the library call. It prompts for the path of .pdb file even when I step over the library call. How do I get rid of this prompt dialog? We build a libary with the debug info option set to "Program Database". We copy the libary to several test machines, on which testers build applications using the library. It doesn't complain during compilation or linking. We do not have any issue in executing the ...

HOWTO for setting up a PyQt project in Eclipse ?
Does anyone know of a HOWTO for setting up a PyQt project in Eclipse ? I know about setting up a PyDev project, just wondering how to integrate the QtDesigner parts. For example, should I save the QtDesigner project in the root PyDev directory ? Thanks On Thursday 05 February 2009 18:13, Linuxguy123 wrote: > Does anyone know of a HOWTO for setting up a PyQt project in Eclipse ? > > I know about setting up a PyDev project, just wondering how to integrate > the QtDesigner parts. > > For example, should I save the QtDesigner project in the root PyDev > directory ? ...

Setting up an Ada hello world project
Hi, I finally got a working compiler for windows. However, I'm not quite sure how to go about compiling a hello world application. The default project created one source file with the text: project Ada_LinkedList is for Object_Dir use "..\..\..\"; for Main use ("main"); end Ada_LinkedList; but the compiler complains that there are no Ada sources in this project. How do I go about adding an Ada source? I just want to run something like: with Ada.Text_IO; procedure Hello is begin Ada.Text_IO.Put_Line("Hello, world!&quo...

ksh93 integration project mailinglist set up...
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------6BDC02C77BC210810E50D546 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi! ---- The mailing list `ksh93-integration-discuss' has just been created (thanks to Eric Boutilier and the other people at opensoalris.org). * About the "ksh93 integration/migration" project: The project should investigate and execute the integration of ksh93 and related features, including: - introduction of ksh93 (/usr/bin/nksh and /usr/bin/ksh93 were proposed in the private discussion) - introduction of libshel...

How do you set the application directory to be constant in a project?
Hello, &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; How do you make the application directory to be same all the time? Every time I create a executable I want to be able to have the executable in the same directory all the time. &nbsp; Regards, &nbsp; &nbsp; Kaspar ...

tip: Setting up a Project Config and AutoExec
What? Me worry? Here is a paper I have in R&D: http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Setting_Up_Project_Config_and_AutoExec Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov On Nov 28, 9:10 pm, r...@CDC.GOV ("Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI)") wrote: > What? Me worry? > > Here is a paper I have in R&D: > > http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Setting_Up_Project_Config_and_AutoExec > > Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov you don't seem to have much use for the config file ? ...

cmake: how to set up a deep project tree
After a bit of digging for information on how to use cmake to set up a deep project tree for a Qt project, here's a small how-to guide. The software project, named foo, consists of a small Qt program and a couple of static libraries: a UI library based on Qt (henceforth refered to as "ui library") and a library which relies only on standard C++ ("data library"). First of all, the intended project tree will be like this: <project> ~ ~/src ~/src/data ~/src/ui <project> with '~' referring to the project's base directory (i.e., "/home/us...

How to set the ace/tao ce6 project?
Hi, ACE/TAO's wince project only suport nether wince5. But now, I need using TAO at wince 6. I have copy setting form CE6 PPC,but vc8 will throw compile error. How to set the ce6 project? Hi, To ensure that we have proper version/platform/compiler information, please make sure you fill out the appropriate problem report form (PRF), which is in $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM or in $ACE_ROOT/BUG-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/BUG-REPORT-FORM in older versions of ACE+TAO. Make sure to include this information when asking any questions...

Setting up a new project to use wxEmbedded
Hi I have recently compiled wxWindows for visual c++ embedded 3.0, and have got the minimal sample working. However I am a little confused as to how to start a new project. What settings should I be using, I have tried coping the project settings from the minimal sample but it refuses to compile. I appologize if this is a dumb question but I am not familar with the visual c++ embedded IDE. For anyone interested I have solved the problem, I had the paths to the library wrong. :) "Niall" <wx@redrgreen.com> wrote in message news:1db5b016.0312071737.58bc888@posting.go...

Problems setting up a XCode executable project
Hi, I followed the wiki documentation to set up a legacy application. After trying to build, I get this error message: g++-3.3: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations I know about the problem here, but I do not know, how to change the settings in XCode. I use XCode 1.5 on Mac OS X 10.3.x with wxMac 2.6.1 Any help ? I haven't found a suitable sample project. Is there any ? Thanks Lothar ...