Theme-D is a Scheme-like programming language with static typing.
Changes in version 0.9.7 are:
* Corrected a bug with parametrized types (test434 did not compile).
* Object factorization works again.
* Optimized quoted list constants.
* New keyword static-type-of.
* New keywords lambda-automatic and param-lambda-automatic that deduce
the result type from the body expression.
* Implemented volatile variables that can be changed by pure procedures.
* Implemented object conditionals that accept any nonfalse object as
* Implemented delayed evaluation (delay and force) into the
* Implemented some new procedures in module text-file-io.
* Reorganized the language manual and the standard library reference.
The homepage of Theme-D is located at
Theme-D can also be found at
- Tommi H=C3=B6yn=C3=A4l=C3=A4nmaa