How to define java.lang.Object using java IDL

Hi all,
I have a function like:

boolean method(java.lang.Object param).

How can I define this using java IDL? In another words, I need to
pass an instance of java.lang.Object from Client to Server using CORBA.
Is this possible? I would be nice simply to typecast the Object at
Server-side into whatever needed. How about without typecasts, is
this possible in any way, for example using a helper function like:

java.lang.Object anyToJavaLangObject(Any value)

Code examples ?!?

Thanks in advance
Juha Rossi
0
juhar
7/31/2004 10:32:31 AM
comp.lang.java.corba 412 articles. 0 followers. apm35 (156) is leader. Post Follow