Free Beta Download: ORDBMS for Android

We have just made the Beta Version of FirstSQL Professional Object/Relational DBMS for Android Devices available for download, with all the features of the Desktop Version and More (Free Evaluation Download).

Check out the Details at:

  http://www.firstsql.com/prandpro330b3.html

Lee Fesperman, FirstSQL Software.
0
firstsql
10/19/2015 11:03:26 PM
comp.lang.java.databases 3049 articles. 0 followers. samyaksulabh (16) is leader. Post Follow

Free cuseeme java reflector up , and free for download
hello folks out there, there is a free java reflector up and for download from my site check http://www.let.de and tell me what yu think.... cu there ...

new free cuseeme java reflector up and free for download
comments and questions welcomed check my site http://www.let.de ...

FREE cuseeme java reflector up , and free for download
hy cuseeme fans and folks after a while i found a new free java cuseeme reflector that you can install on any java enabled machine check out my site http://www.let.de cu there ***************************************************** hallo leute es gibt einen neuen freien cuseeme java reflector , runterladen oder testen auf http://www.let.de cusoon ...

new free cuseeme java reflector up and free for download !!!
hello fans of cuseeme there are good news :-) check my site http://www.let.de ...

Free cuseeme java reflector up , and free for download
check my site http://www.let.de ...

HI, has anyone seen this? I have a multithreaded app, using Postgres JDBC running on Solaris - Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_05-b05, mixed mode). Randomly, I get the j"ava.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space". But Checking it, Runtime.freeMemory, JConsole and YourKit all say that The heap is using 200Mb when -Xmx is 400Mb. The machine has 1 Gb of RAM, and should easily be able to malloc more memory for the VM. Does anybody have any clues? This is really confusing me. Thanks in advance. James. Hello, Fragmented heap can be a cause: there are ...

free database for java
Hello. I am looking for best free database for java & navigator tool (Till I found someone to invest on my software ...) After I have asked some people : I have found Derby db & Squirrel-sql db-navigator. .... but I see some opinions that Derby is not supported, and BTW I didn't understand how I can use major DB that many clients can connect it (I think this is ClientDriver is for that, but I didn't figure out how to start the db outside, since I don't know how can I link to the system-directory, so I assume that may be more then one configuration file in Eclipse and...

Dear all, While trying to load a big table, I received the following error. Is there any way to circumvent this problem without doing additional programming? Thanks you help, Kirill Andreev ??? Java exception occurred: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source) at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source) at java.util.Vector.ensureCapacityHelper(Unknown Source) at java.util.Vector.addElement(Unknown Source) at com.mathworks.toolbox.database.fetchTheData.dataFetch(fetchTheData.java: 740) Error in ==> cursor....

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Cla...

Free software download,Over 60000 software free downloads
Free software download,Over 60000 software free downloads http://freesoftware20.blogspot.com http://carcheapinsurance.googlepages.com ...

Web resources about - Free Beta Download: ORDBMS for Android - comp.lang.java.databases