Immediate need for ETL informatica Consultant (Experience with DISE ismust) - San Jose CA

Hi,
=20
Greetings! Hope you doing well.
=20
This is Vijay from SRS Consulting Inc. We have very urgent opening with one=
 of our premier client and immediate interview schedule for qualified resou=
rces, based on their availability. We are looking for someone who can start=
 this project immediately. Please go through the below requirement and let =
me know your concern.
=20
Since this is an urgent business requirement, I'd appreciate a prompt respo=
nse on this
=20
Job Title: ETL informatica
Duration: 6+ Months
Job Location:  San Jose, CA
Client: Cisco
=20
Job Description:
=B7         ETL Developer with EDW Informatica
=B7         Experience on DISE
=B7         DISE is a tool used in Cisco
=B7         Please check your existing submissions and see if anyone is ava=
ilable with DISE experience.
=B7         Proficiency with agile or lean development practices.
=20
If you are interested please let me know the following details so that we c=
an take if forward.
=20
Full Legal Name                    =20
=20
=20
Contact Number=20
=20
=20
Email ID=20
=20
=20
Current Location=20
=20
=20
Availability
=20
=20
Availability for F 2 F Interview(Yes/No)
=20
=20
Total IT Exp
=20
=20
USA  Exp
=20
=20
Visa Status / Validity
=20
=20
2 References
=20
=20
Skype ID
=20
=20
=20
Only for those who are working or worked earlier in CISCO.
CISCO Exp ( Years)
=20
Group working/Worked  In Cisco
=20
CISCO Manager name
=20
CISCO User ID
=20
Vendor thru whom working/Worked in Cisco
=20
=20
--=20

Regards,

Vijay

cid:image001.jpg@01D0CB29.01DD91A0
39465 Paseo padre Pkwy., Suite 1100
Fremont, CA 94538
Direct: 510-257-2272
Fax: 510-252-0626
0
vijay
2/15/2016 5:47:26 PM
comp.lang.java.databases 3049 articles. 0 followers. samyaksulabh (16) is leader. Post Follow

JAVA Mid Tier Consultant Needed
Dear partner, Please find the below requirement with our client in Washington DC Position: Java/J2ee mid tier Location: Washington/DC Duration: Long Term Senior Java-J2EE Middle Tier (with Mobility experience) J2EE development Java Frameworks (Spring, Structs, jRuby on Rails) XML and XML transformation Database Integration (JCA, JDBC, etc.) Web services Caching Performance tuning Additional technical skills (preferred) - Mobile application concepts and development experiences - SiteMinder - JSON - Java/JavaScript/HTML/CSS - Security and single sign-on - ...

Need 2 Java consultants, CA ------ only GC & citizens Apply
hi, These two requirement are permanent ones. only GC & Citizens apply.1. Sr. Software Engg -- San Francisco, CA2. Software Engg -- Emerville, CAKindly mail me ( prachi@zenexpartners.com ) to get full jobdiscription.Thanks,PrachiZenex Partners IncPhone: 408-748-0075 x19 | Fax: 408-907-8915...

Reg: Immediate requirement for JAVA experts in CA. Special consideration for Local Consultants
Dear All, Greetings!! Please find below the JD and let me know if you have any profiles. Position: Java Developer Location: SFO, CA Duration: 4 months contract extendable Rate: $55/hr Required Skills: Excellent communication & problem solving skills. Interested in working in the financial industry. Strong work ethic and a keen sense of accountability. Strong understanding of Object Oriented design principals (OOAD). 4+ years Java development experience implementing enterprise 4+ applications (Java SE/EE, DI/Spring, Eclipse/IntelliJ) 1+ years R development experie...

Informatica ETL developer needed with PL/SQL for 3 months CTH in southern CA
Hi, This is Hiten from Quality IT Source, and we are looking for a suitable candidate for the following position Informatica ETL developer Duration: 3-6 months (Contract to Hire) Location: Pasadena, So CA (inperson interview) Rate: Market Skills: Strong Oracle, experience in PL/SQL programming, XML Experience in content mangement is a plus. If interested please send your resume along with rate and contact details ASAP. Thanks, Hiten Hiten@QualityITSource.com 732-579-8311 | 732-962-1587 qualityitsource3@gmail.com wrote: > This is Hiten from Quality IT Source, ...

Informatica ETL developer needed with PL/SQL for 3 months CTH in southern CA
Hi, This is Hiten from Quality IT Source, and we are looking for a suitable candidate for the following position Informatica ETL developer Duration: 3-6 months (Contract to Hire) Location: Pasadena, So CA (inperson interview) Rate: Market Skills: Strong Oracle, experience in PL/SQL programming, XML Experience in content mangement is a plus. If interested please send your resume along with rate and contact details ASAP. Thanks, Hiten Hiten@QualityITSource.com 732-579-8311 | 732-962-1587 ...

Need: Java Tech Lead with Streaming experience : El Segundo
Hi Folks, Hope you are doing great. Please reply me on : sajjan.singh@first-tek.com or contact on : 732-230-426= 3 We have below urgent requirement for Java Tech Lead with Streaming experien= ce our direct client inEl Segundo =96 LA, CA. Please let me know if you are= having anyone available with required skills. =20 Title: Java Tech Lead with Streaming experience Location: El Segundo =96 LA, CA Duration: 6-9+ Months =20 Requirement Details: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =B76-8 Yrs ...

Need a Sr Java Developer(Core Java) | Irvine, CA
Hi, Core Java Position in Irvine, CA Senior Java Developer The candidate must have excellent communication skills. The candidate must have prior experience working on a development team in an enterprise environment and have strong collaboration skills and will be expected to collaborate with other developers, project manager, product manager, analysts and end-user. Candidate must be well versed in core Java skills, not just java web based systems, but business applications/desktop applications etc... The system to be developed will be an RIA FLEX UI tier talking through webservices to Java...

Need a Sr Java Developer(Core Java) | Irvine, CA
Hi, Core Java Position in Irvine, CA Senior Java Developer The candidate must have excellent communication skills. The candidate must have prior experience working on a development team in an enterprise environment and have strong collaboration skills and will be expected to collaborate with other developers, project manager, product manager, analysts and end-user. Candidate must be well versed in core Java skills, not just java web based systems, but business applications/desktop applications etc... The system to be developed will be an RIA FLEX UI tier talking through webservices to Java...

Need a Java/J2EE Developer for Irvine, CA reporting to our Java Lead.
Need a Java/J2EE Developer for Irvine, CA reporting to our Java Lead. Java/J2EE Developer 7+ years experience The key is hands on SOA / Web Services development experience Must attend f2f interview in Irvine Local to Southern CA would be best Rate: $50/hr - All inclusive. reply with updated resumes to: kevin@etntek.com ...

Dear all, While trying to load a big table, I received the following error. Is there any way to circumvent this problem without doing additional programming? Thanks you help, Kirill Andreev ??? Java exception occurred: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source) at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source) at java.util.Vector.ensureCapacityHelper(Unknown Source) at java.util.Vector.addElement(Unknown Source) at com.mathworks.toolbox.database.fetchTheData.dataFetch(fetchTheData.java: 740) Error in ==> cursor....

Informatica/ETL Consultant
Interested profiles should be delivered at versatilehr.farook@gmail.com Title: Informatica / ETL consultant Location: Lauderdale, FL Duration-3 months We are in urgent need of an Informatica /ETL skills. Must have Siebel analytics/Oracle BI so they understand the data model and functionality for that package. Minimum 8 yrs overall experience as a consultant or IT professional. Must have excellent communication skills!!!! Farook Ahmed. ...

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Cla...

Informatica/ETL Consultant
Interested profiles should be delivered at versatilehr.farook@gmail.com Title: Informatica / ETL consultant Location: Lauderdale, FL Duration-3 months We are in urgent need of an Informatica /ETL skills. Must have Siebel analytics/Oracle BI so they understand the data model and functionality for that package. Minimum 8 yrs overall experience as a consultant or IT professional. Must have excellent communication skills!!!! Farook Ahmed. On 19 May, 19:11, Farook Ahmed <farook.versatil...@gmail.com> wrote: > Interested profiles should be delivered at > versatilehr.far...@gmail.com &...

Urgent Requirements for Sr Java Developers / Location: Redwood City, CA / Terms: 6 months / Need local candidates to Bay Area, CA
We are recruiting for following very urgent positions with our Client in Ba= y Area, CA. Please let me know if you or someone you may know might be inte= rested in this opportunity. If you are match and interested in this positio= n=85 For immediate consideration , Please respond with your updated resume,= availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to sowmya@mindsour= ce.com and call me at 408-666-9052 (or) Please let me know a time what woul= d be good for you to discuss further. =20 If you are not looking at this time, please refer me to any of your friends= who ...

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

Need Java Developer Immediately
Need Java Developer Immediately Location: Bloomington,IL Duration: 12 Months JAVA developer needed to do code reviews for Bank related projects. Financial background is beneficial but not necessary. Thanks & Regards ________________ praveen Phone:847-621-7306 Extn: 302 praveen@wininfosys.com WinInfosys Inc, 700 Nicholas Blvd, Suit 105 Elk Grove Village. IL 60007 http://www.wininfosys.com ...

Java guys needed for CA
Please send me the profiles for the below Requirements on email: neil@shivamusa.com OR call: 732-649-6563 Position1 - Front End Java Engineer Duration- 6+ Months contract Location- Redwood City, CA In person local preferred Skills- =95 5+ years experience working with STRUTS or SPRING. =95 Fundamental understanding of JAVA. =95 Strong client-side coding skills and experience (HTML/CSS/ JavaScript). =95 5+ years experience working with Java Servlet Pages (JSPs). =95 Knowledge of Web standards (W3C), best practices, cross browser issues. =95 Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in computer science or rela...

to use import java.lang.* or import java.lang.Math or none at all?
Hi guys, i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a matter at all? the answer to this post will definitely affect my programming style in the future when i'm considering "to import or not to import"... hmm,,, thanks in advance. JPractitioner wrote: > i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the > compiler during com...

Excellent Java consultant available immediately
Hi, I have excellent Java consultant available immediately with me. Kindly contact me for your DIRECT CLIENT requirements. Consultant Name : Ramachandran Summary =B7 7 years experience in the field of Software Development =B7 Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) =B7 Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic. =B7 Expertise Weblogic portal =B7 Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development =B7 Expertise in RDBMS conce...

Excellent Java consultant available immediately
Hi, I have excellent Java consultant available immediately with me. Kindly contact me for your DIRECT CLIENT requirements. Consultant Name : Ramachandran Summary =B7 7 years experience in the field of Software Development =B7 Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) =B7 Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic. =B7 Expertise Weblogic portal =B7 Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development =B7 Expertise in RDBMS conce...

Need Help with Java Database Connectivity
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Im a student and im making a project where i can access data in my Microsoft SQL 2000 local database, change it, delete it, ect. I have all the groundwork laid out but im having problems with the actual connection to the database. I downloaded a JDBC driver for sql 2000, but when i compile the program im getting these connection errors java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:532) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:172) ...

Excellent Java consultant available immediately
Hi, I have excellent Java consultant available immediately. Kindly contact me on the below given number for your DIRECT CLIENT requirements. Consultant name : Ramchandran Summary =B7 7 years experience in the field of Software Development =B7 Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) =B7 Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic. =B7 Expertise Weblogic portal =B7 Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development =B7 Experti...

Web resources about - Immediate need for ETL informatica Consultant (Experience with DISE ismust) - San Jose CA - comp.lang.java.databases

Home - ITWeb Informatica
Keeping it real The phrase “at the time of writing” could scarcely have been more pertinent while we were putting together this edition of Converging ...

Instituto Nacional de Estadística e Informática - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Instituto Nacional de Estadística e Informática (INEI) ("National Institute of Statistics and Informatics") is a semi-autonomous Peruvian ...

Informatica (@Informatica) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Informatica @ Informatica ...

Informatica joins Capgemini and Pivotal's "Business Data Lake ecosystem"
IT outsourcer Capgemini has enlisted Informatica as part of its "Business Data Lake ecosystem" developed with Pivotal.

Cloudera & Informatica unleash the power of Hadoop - CIO
Information Technology strategy insight for senior IT management - resources to understand and leverage information technology.

Cloudera & Informatica unleash the power of Hadoop

Microsoft, Salesforce.com join $US5.3 billion Informatica buyout
Data-integration giant Informatica has made itself a private company in a $US5.3 billion deal that includes investments from Microsoft and Salesforce.com. ...

Informatica:大数据蕴含着大宝藏_数据库子站_IT专家网
云、社交和移动计算三大技术趋势正在驱动大数据不可阻挡的增长态势。 Informatica:大数据蕴含着大宝藏

Tumbling Software Stocks Follow Informatica’s Warning
When data integration software maker Informatica Inc. (NASDAQ: INFA) warned on second quarter earnings after markets closed last night, the company’s ...

Informatica Stitches Workday and Netsuite Together
Software integration company Informatica says it has combined two major cloud-based business software platforms , Netsuite and Workday, into ...