Immediate need for ETL informatica Consultant - CISCO - San Jose CA (Need locals)

Hi,=20

Greetings! Hope you doing well.

=20

This is Vijay from SRS Consulting Inc. We have very urgent opening with one=
 of our premier client and immediate interview schedule for qualified resou=
rces, based on their availability. We are looking for someone who can start=
 this project immediately. Please go through the below requirement and let =
me know your concern.

=20

Since this is an urgent business requirement, I'd appreciate a prompt respo=
nse on this

=20

Job Title: ETL informatica Consultant

Duration: 6+ Months

Job Location:  San Jose, CA

Client: Cisco

=20

Job Description:

=B7         ETL Developer with EDW Informatica

=B7         At least 7 years' experience within an information technology (=
IT) environment

=B7         At least 5 years' experience with design, development, automati=
on and support of Informatica to extract, transform and load data

=B7         Designs, develops, automates, and supports complex applications=
 to extract, transform, and load data.

=B7         Ensures data quality.

=B7         Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL applicat=
ions.

=B7         Codes, tests, implements, and automates complex processes.

=B7         Plans and conducts Informatica ETL unit and development tests; =
monitors results and takes corrective action.

=B7         Oversees basic and advanced transformation activities such as n=
ormalization, cleansing, aggregation, summarization, and integration.

=B7         Translates data access, transformation, and movement requiremen=
ts into functional requirements and mapping designs.

=B7         Designs automation processes to control data access, transforma=
tion, and movement.

=B7         Ensures source system data availability and update accessibilit=
y, data integrity, restart ability, and error handling.

=20

If you are interested please let me know the following details so that we c=
an take if forward.

=20

Full Legal Name                    =20
=09

=20
=09

=20

Contact Number=20
=09

=20
=09

=20

Email ID=20
=09

=20
=09

=20

Current Location=20
=09

=20
=09

=20

Availability
=09

=20
=09

=20

Availability for F 2 F Interview(Yes/No)
=09

=20
=09

=20

Total IT Exp
=09

=20
=09

=20

USA  Exp
=09

=20
=09

=20

Visa Status / Validity
=09

=20
=09

=20

2 References
=09

=20
=09

=20

Skype ID
=09

=20
=09

=20

=20

Only for those who are working or worked earlier in CISCO.

CISCO Exp ( Years)
=09
=09

=20

Group working/Worked  In Cisco
=09
=09

=20

CISCO Manager name
=09
=09

=20

CISCO User ID
=09
=09

=20

Vendor thru whom working/Worked in Cisco
=09
=09

=20

=20

--=20

Regards,

Vijay

39465 Paseo padre Pkwy., Suite 1100

Fremont, CA 94538

Direct: 510-257-2272

Fax: 510-252-0626

0
vijay
2/15/2016 7:00:11 PM
comp.lang.java.databases 3049 articles. 0 followers. samyaksulabh (16) is leader. Post Follow

Urgent Requirements for Sr Java Developers / Location: Redwood City, CA / Terms: 6 months / Need local candidates to Bay Area, CA
We are recruiting for following very urgent positions with our Client in Ba= y Area, CA. Please let me know if you or someone you may know might be inte= rested in this opportunity. If you are match and interested in this positio= n=85 For immediate consideration , Please respond with your updated resume,= availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to sowmya@mindsour= ce.com and call me at 408-666-9052 (or) Please let me know a time what woul= d be good for you to discuss further. =20 If you are not looking at this time, please refer me to any of your friends= who ...

JAVA Mid Tier Consultant Needed
Dear partner, Please find the below requirement with our client in Washington DC Position: Java/J2ee mid tier Location: Washington/DC Duration: Long Term Senior Java-J2EE Middle Tier (with Mobility experience) J2EE development Java Frameworks (Spring, Structs, jRuby on Rails) XML and XML transformation Database Integration (JCA, JDBC, etc.) Web services Caching Performance tuning Additional technical skills (preferred) - Mobile application concepts and development experiences - SiteMinder - JSON - Java/JavaScript/HTML/CSS - Security and single sign-on - ...

Need 2 Java consultants, CA ------ only GC & citizens Apply
hi, These two requirement are permanent ones. only GC & Citizens apply.1. Sr. Software Engg -- San Francisco, CA2. Software Engg -- Emerville, CAKindly mail me ( prachi@zenexpartners.com ) to get full jobdiscription.Thanks,PrachiZenex Partners IncPhone: 408-748-0075 x19 | Fax: 408-907-8915...

Reg: Immediate requirement for JAVA experts in CA. Special consideration for Local Consultants
Dear All, Greetings!! Please find below the JD and let me know if you have any profiles. Position: Java Developer Location: SFO, CA Duration: 4 months contract extendable Rate: $55/hr Required Skills: Excellent communication & problem solving skills. Interested in working in the financial industry. Strong work ethic and a keen sense of accountability. Strong understanding of Object Oriented design principals (OOAD). 4+ years Java development experience implementing enterprise 4+ applications (Java SE/EE, DI/Spring, Eclipse/IntelliJ) 1+ years R development experie...

Direct Client Needs: 5 JAVA Devloper , ( local consultant preferd ) or NJ
Hi, Please let me know if you would be interested. email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can apply. Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement. They will consider candidates local to NY or NJ Location: NY metro, Rate: 50 Start/End =96 ASAP - 30-Sep-11 Description: Extensive experience in Java / J2EE =B7 Must worked on Struts or Spring Framework =B7 Hibernate or any ORM tool knowledge is required. =B7 ...

Urgent Need for Sr QE Automation Consultant
Hello, =20 We have below position for one of the leading online retailer of sports mer= chandise. Let me know if you have LOCAL candidates. Please send resume with= all the details asked below. =20 Job title: Software Engineer in Quality Location: Sunnyvale, CA Rate: Open for the right candidate Type: 6 months +contract=20 Interview Process: Onsite Only =20 Responsibilities: - Work on an existing application in the Marketing Science team fo= cused on maintaining internal application as well making enhancements and n= ew features to the system. - Initially foc...

Direct Client Needs: 5 JAVA LEAD , NY ( local consultant preferd ) or NJ
Hi, Please let me know if you would be interested. email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can apply. Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement. They will consider candidates local to NY or NJ Location: NY metro Max Rate: $ 60-65 Start/End =96 ASAP - 30-Sep-11 Description: =95 Hands on development experience in Java and Oracle PL/ SQL =95 Good Exposure to Struts or Spring framework with Hibernate =95 ...

Informatica ETL developer needed with PL/SQL for 3 months CTH in southern CA
Hi, This is Hiten from Quality IT Source, and we are looking for a suitable candidate for the following position Informatica ETL developer Duration: 3-6 months (Contract to Hire) Location: Pasadena, So CA (inperson interview) Rate: Market Skills: Strong Oracle, experience in PL/SQL programming, XML Experience in content mangement is a plus. If interested please send your resume along with rate and contact details ASAP. Thanks, Hiten Hiten@QualityITSource.com 732-579-8311 | 732-962-1587 ...

Informatica ETL developer needed with PL/SQL for 3 months CTH in southern CA
Hi, This is Hiten from Quality IT Source, and we are looking for a suitable candidate for the following position Informatica ETL developer Duration: 3-6 months (Contract to Hire) Location: Pasadena, So CA (inperson interview) Rate: Market Skills: Strong Oracle, experience in PL/SQL programming, XML Experience in content mangement is a plus. If interested please send your resume along with rate and contact details ASAP. Thanks, Hiten Hiten@QualityITSource.com 732-579-8311 | 732-962-1587 qualityitsource3@gmail.com wrote: > This is Hiten from Quality IT Source, ...

Need Green Card and Local consultant for Sr Java Tech Lead developer@ Chicago, IL
Hi, Greetings of the day, My name is Rahul and am a Sr.Recruiter with RWG America. I would like to l= et you know about an exciting position that I am currently recruiting for. Position: Java Tech lead Location: Chicago, IL Duration: Fulltime Interview Mode: F2F Jd: Java/J2EE=20 SOA design=20 Detail Technical Design=20 Spring and other frameworks=20 Web logic=20 Oracle w/ stored procedures=20 Unit Testing=20 Financial Services domain knowledge Thanks & Regards ...

Need a resouce for (Ab Initio/Informatica ---- with TERADATA) for 6 months. Exp min 7 years with recent 2-3 projects on Teradata-Only Local CA
Hi we have urgent requirement Need a resouce for (Ab Initio/ Informatica ---- with TERADATA) for 6 months. Exp min 7 years with recent 2-3 projects on Teradata-Only Local CA With Regards Murali Shashank IComm Business Solutions Inc 972 200 7042 Direct 571 214 1167 Mobile shashank@icbsol.com you can always get me live on my Yahoo Instant Messenger/Live Chat: shashank_127 ...

Need a Sr Java Developer(Core Java) | Irvine, CA
Hi, Core Java Position in Irvine, CA Senior Java Developer The candidate must have excellent communication skills. The candidate must have prior experience working on a development team in an enterprise environment and have strong collaboration skills and will be expected to collaborate with other developers, project manager, product manager, analysts and end-user. Candidate must be well versed in core Java skills, not just java web based systems, but business applications/desktop applications etc... The system to be developed will be an RIA FLEX UI tier talking through webservices to Java...

Replication
In the past I have used Access replication with excellent results. It no longer even works in Access 2013. I have also used tables converted to Sharepoint lists and accessed by an Access front end. works well in Access 2010/2013 but UI am told it will not be long lived. Is that correct? If the Access / sharepoint combination allowing use of Access front ends with disconnected database copies automagically synced to the sharepoint host is not viable for the future, what is the best approach? Thanks Bob ...

Need a Sr Java Developer(Core Java) | Irvine, CA
Hi, Core Java Position in Irvine, CA Senior Java Developer The candidate must have excellent communication skills. The candidate must have prior experience working on a development team in an enterprise environment and have strong collaboration skills and will be expected to collaborate with other developers, project manager, product manager, analysts and end-user. Candidate must be well versed in core Java skills, not just java web based systems, but business applications/desktop applications etc... The system to be developed will be an RIA FLEX UI tier talking through webservices to Java...

Need a Java/J2EE Developer for Irvine, CA reporting to our Java Lead.
Need a Java/J2EE Developer for Irvine, CA reporting to our Java Lead. Java/J2EE Developer 7+ years experience The key is hands on SOA / Web Services development experience Must attend f2f interview in Irvine Local to Southern CA would be best Rate: $50/hr - All inclusive. reply with updated resumes to: kevin@etntek.com ...

need help determining needed locales/font or?
When opening certain log files with a text editor, in this case, /var/log/boot, I see a lot of strange characters. See example below: Sun Nov 25 07:35:07 2012: [....] Setting parameters of disc: (none)^[[?25l^[[?1c^[7^[[1G[^[[32m ok ^[[39;49m^[8^[[?25h^[[?0c. Sun Nov 25 07:35:07 2012: [....] Setting preliminary keymap...^[[?25l^[[?1c^[7^[[1G[^[[32m ok ^[[39;49m^[8^[[?25h^[[?0cdone. Sun Nov 25 07:35:07 2012: [....] Activating swap...^[[?25l^[[?1c^[7^[[1G[^[[32m ok ^[[39;49m^[8^[[?25h^[[?0cdone. Can someone clue me in as to what I need to do to repair this. I'm using Aptosid (Debia...

ODBC driver needed need for the java app
Hi,Do anyone have idea of the ODBC driver needed for a simple javaapplication accessing the ORACLE DB? do we need to1. install the oracle client in local (for the ODBC driver) Or2.the ODBC driver for oracle installed with windows will besufficient?Thanks in advance,Mahesh Mahesh wrote: > Hi, > > Do anyone have idea of the ODBC driver needed for a simple java > application accessing the ORACLE DB? do we need to > 1. install the oracle client in local (for the ODBC driver) Or > 2.the ODBC driver for oracle installed with windows will be > sufficient? You'd be better of...

Need a database connector in PHP? Might not need to recompile.
I just found out from someone named Frank M. Kromann in one of the other PHP forum websites that I don't have to recompile PHP on Linux in order to add a database connector. I've been pulling my hair out on this issue for several days now, so I wish to publicly thank Frank M. Kromann, whereever he is. He didn't leave a valid reply email to me, but he's alright in my book. Let's say you have a beautiful Linux and PHP install. Everything is working just right for you with PostgreSQL and MySQL, and now you have some request from management to connect something like MSSQL, but...

Info on java localization needed
Hi, everyone. I'm currently running a promo campaign for a small java app. We believe we could really capitalize on multiple languages for UI. Is there any simple/fast way to localize java application without any special technical skills? JamPlatt@gmail.com =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB(=D0=B0): > Hi, everyone. I'm currently running a promo campaign for a small java > app. We believe we could really capitalize on multiple languages for > UI. Is there any simple/fast way to localize java application without > any special technical skills? HI, to localize java app al...

Need Java Developer Immediately
Need Java Developer Immediately Location: Bloomington,IL Duration: 12 Months JAVA developer needed to do code reviews for Bank related projects. Financial background is beneficial but not necessary. Thanks & Regards ________________ praveen Phone:847-621-7306 Extn: 302 praveen@wininfosys.com WinInfosys Inc, 700 Nicholas Blvd, Suit 105 Elk Grove Village. IL 60007 http://www.wininfosys.com ...

Java guys needed for CA
Please send me the profiles for the below Requirements on email: neil@shivamusa.com OR call: 732-649-6563 Position1 - Front End Java Engineer Duration- 6+ Months contract Location- Redwood City, CA In person local preferred Skills- =95 5+ years experience working with STRUTS or SPRING. =95 Fundamental understanding of JAVA. =95 Strong client-side coding skills and experience (HTML/CSS/ JavaScript). =95 5+ years experience working with Java Servlet Pages (JSPs). =95 Knowledge of Web standards (W3C), best practices, cross browser issues. =95 Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in computer science or rela...

Need configuration help
I'm using a godaddy dedicated server and a separate email hosting service for my email. I have the MX entries set up so that all email is sent to the separate hosting service. When setting things up, I enabled the mail server on the dedicated server and set up a mailbox called "info" When I send email to info@example.com, it goes to my hosted email service. When the web application running on the server sends an email to info@example.com, it stays on the local server's mailbox. I'd prefer to have the outgoing email NOT stay on the server. Unfortunately, about 300 ema...

Need Relational Database Capabilties in Java
We are looking at converting some legacy apps o Java. The apps were originally in a relational database software program. we want to keep the data structures if possible. Is there a way to do this? We don't mind converting the structures int a new data container or file system. However we would like to keep the same fields, records, tables, etc. Is there anyway to do this? And what would be the Java tools, software, etc, that we would need? Thanks Best regards, JAF http://www.bscinc.net http://www.affordablefloridainsurance.com http://www.discountdrivingschool.com On 23.11.2006 1...

UK MySQL Database Consultant Needed
Hi I am looking for a good a UK based (ideally southern england) MySQL consultant to review and advise on a data warehousing soultion our company is currently developing. If anyone reading this group fits the bill please email me with a telephone number and I will call you back. Please contact me asap. Thanks in advance Chris Dean ...

Help needed on java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Hi all, I have added my classes to a project.I am using JBuilder.On compilation I do not get any errors for the classes I have added.But when I run the project I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for the classes I have added.I tried setting the environment variable CLASS_PATH for that specific class.But it did not work.Please let me know if you know anything about this. Regards, Abhijit. On 30 Sep 2004 06:44:20 -0700, Abhijit Gadekar <abhijitgadekar@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all, > I have added my classes to a project.I am using JBuilder.On > compilation I do not get any erro...

Web resources about - Immediate need for ETL informatica Consultant - CISCO - San Jose CA (Need locals) - comp.lang.java.databases

Home - ITWeb Informatica
Keeping it real The phrase “at the time of writing” could scarcely have been more pertinent while we were putting together this edition of Converging ...

Instituto Nacional de Estadística e Informática - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Instituto Nacional de Estadística e Informática (INEI) ("National Institute of Statistics and Informatics") is a semi-autonomous Peruvian ...

Informatica (@Informatica) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Informatica @ Informatica ...

Informatica joins Capgemini and Pivotal's "Business Data Lake ecosystem"
IT outsourcer Capgemini has enlisted Informatica as part of its "Business Data Lake ecosystem" developed with Pivotal.

Cloudera & Informatica unleash the power of Hadoop - CIO
Information Technology strategy insight for senior IT management - resources to understand and leverage information technology.

Cloudera & Informatica unleash the power of Hadoop

Microsoft, Salesforce.com join $US5.3 billion Informatica buyout
Data-integration giant Informatica has made itself a private company in a $US5.3 billion deal that includes investments from Microsoft and Salesforce.com. ...

Informatica:大数据蕴含着大宝藏_数据库子站_IT专家网
云、社交和移动计算三大技术趋势正在驱动大数据不可阻挡的增长态势。 Informatica:大数据蕴含着大宝藏

Tumbling Software Stocks Follow Informatica’s Warning
When data integration software maker Informatica Inc. (NASDAQ: INFA) warned on second quarter earnings after markets closed last night, the company’s ...

Informatica Stitches Workday and Netsuite Together
Software integration company Informatica says it has combined two major cloud-based business software platforms , Netsuite and Workday, into ...