The hub for businesses for the right candidate #2

A SITE DESIGNED TO HELP BUSINESSES WITH HIGH POTENTIAL CANDIDATES!
=20
=20
=20
=20
A well trained, skilled and an ambidextrous team is what every employer wis=
hes to have in his organization. This, being a dream, makes the employers s=
hell out handsome bucks to avail a perfect employee for their business. But=
 now, TheGongzuo helps to find the right candidate that too without any out=
lay.
All you need is to be precise in searching your required profile by mention=
ing exact qualifications and requirements and - TheGongzuo will provide you=
 with the best suitable candidate in no time, and to note it - with no expe=
nse!
For a NO COST TRIAL all you have to do is as follows :

=09
Register & Post 1 Active Jobs
And start interacting with more 100,000 IT professionals and Innovators/Ide=
ators.
Be a part of TheGongzuo - a concrete platform that understands what results=
 a perfect team and skilled personnel can deliver and take a back seat to e=
njoy the benefits of having the best players to take the charge!

=20

Take a look at our blogs!

=20

STRATEGIES YOU MUST ADOPT WHEN HIRING AND RECRUITING IT PROFESSIONALS
IT professionals are human assets who hold the potential to turn around the=
 fortune of an organization with their acumen..

Read more..

=20
=20

WAYS TO CREATE A CHERISH EMPLOYER BRAND IMAGE AND ATTRACT BEST CANDIDATES
Building a magnetic employer brand to attract best candidates in the indust=
ry can prove immensely beneficial for your organization's success..

Read more..

=20
=20

TALENT-HUNT AND EXECUTIVE SOURCING THEGONGZUO WAY
Great vision without great people is irrelevant." - Jim Collins, Good to Gr=
eat Whatever be the idea or the nature of business..

Read more..

=20
=20

HOW RECRUITING IS LIKE GETTING IN SHAPE?
Just like we make a whole lot of New Year resolutions to get fitter and hea=
lthier hiring mangers do have a lot on their agenda..

Read more..

=20
=20

=20
=20
=20
           Don't want to receive email Updates? Click above Unsubscribe Lin=

Disclaimer: This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill sect=
ion 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this =
message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be remov=
ed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender =
of this email will be stopped if you by send a response of "REMOVE" in the =
subject line of the email, we will remove you immediately from subscription=

Thanks,

TheGongzuo.com Team

=20
Makingyourstartup dream into a Reality
=20
Address:  560 S. Winchester Blvd, Suite #500,San Jose, CA- 95128
Office   :  (669) 400 - 8229
Email    :  jsmith@thegongzuo.com
Website:  www.thegongzuo.com
0
edpark0022
9/3/2015 6:15:38 PM
comp.lang.java.databases 3049 articles. 0 followers. samyaksulabh (16) is leader. Post Follow

The hub for businesses for the right candidate
=20 A SITE DESIGNED TO HELP BUSINESSES WITH HIGH POTENTIAL CANDIDATES! =20 =20 =20 =20 A well trained, skilled and an ambidextrous team is what every employer wis= hes to have in his organization. This, being a dream, makes the employers s= hell out handsome bucks to avail a perfect employee for their business. But= now, TheGongzuo helps to find the right candidate that too without any out= lay. All you need is to be precise in searching your required profile by mention= ing exact qualifications and requirements and - TheGongzuo will provide you= with the best suitable can...

The hub for businesses for the right candidate
=20 A SITE DESIGNED TO HELP BUSINESSES WITH HIGH POTENTIAL CANDIDATES! =20 =20 =20 =20 A well trained, skilled and an ambidextrous team is what every employer wis= hes to have in his organization. This, being a dream, makes the employers s= hell out handsome bucks to avail a perfect employee for their business. But= now, TheGongzuo helps to find the right candidate that too without any out= lay. All you need is to be precise in searching your required profile by mention= ing exact qualifications and requirements and - TheGongzuo will provide you= with the best suitable candi...

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space #2
Does anyone have any ideas on why that happened: [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Explaining the situation. I have such code: for (int i=0; i<10000-1; i++) { for (int j=i+1; j<10000; j++) { compareElements(arr[i], arr[j]); } } Element of the array is a simple class that has two fields (one is string and another is BitVector) and getters and setters for those fields. Function compareElements compares the BitVectors of two elements. Now the problem: when I run the code, program runs only till then 1334 element in t...

Cannot add Rows java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2 >= 2
I got the following exception when I try to press Enter in the cell in order to add a row when the Enter is pressed. Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2 >= 2 at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.table.DefaultTableModel.justifyRows(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.table.DefaultTableModel.insertRow(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.table.DefaultTableModel.addRow(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.table.DefaultTableModel.addRow(Unknown Source) at NumericColumnTester$TblModel.addRow(NumericColumnTester.java:115) at Numeric...

Dear all, While trying to load a big table, I received the following error. Is there any way to circumvent this problem without doing additional programming? Thanks you help, Kirill Andreev ??? Java exception occurred: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source) at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source) at java.util.Vector.ensureCapacityHelper(Unknown Source) at java.util.Vector.addElement(Unknown Source) at com.mathworks.toolbox.database.fetchTheData.dataFetch(fetchTheData.java: 740) Error in ==> cursor....

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Cla...

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space #2
loadSigButton.addActionListener(new ActionListener() { public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) { boolean blnImport = false; String path = txtPath.getText(); int pathlength = path.length(); if (pathlength != 0) { sigObj.autoKeyStart(); sigObj.setAutoKeyData("Sample Encryption Data"); sigObj.autoKeyFinish(); sigObj.setEncryptionMode(2); System.out.println("set encription mode"); sigObj.getXExtent(); System.out.println("afetr if condition1"); sigObj.getYExtent(); System.out.println("afetr if condition2"+fileName); blnImport = sigObj.im...

Moving a single instance 9.2.0.7 database to a clustered 9.2.0.6 database environment #2
HI, I have the following situation: We have Veritas cluster setup , and there are 2 solaris servers on which VCS is set up. On this set up we have about 8 databases all of which are 9.2.0.6 version. Now we have one stand alone solaris server, and it has a 9.2.0.7 database. This database is for a third party application -Clear Case & Clear Quest. Now it is required to move the single instance database to clustered environment. Since in the clustered environment we have 9.2.0.6 version, is it AT ALL POSSIBLE to move this database, which is 9.2.0.7 to that enviroment? I guess not, and i...

TheGongzuo
A site designed to help businesses with high potential candidates! =20 =09 =20 =09 =20 =20 =09 A well trained, skilled and an ambidextrous team is what every employer wis= hes to have in his organization. This, being a dream, makes the employers s= hell out handsome bucks to avail a perfect employee for their business. But= now, TheGongzuo helps to find the right candidate that too without any out= lay. All you need is to be precise in searching your required profile by mention= ing exact qualifications and requirements and - TheGongzuo will provide you= with t...

java.lang.nullpointerexception #2
Hi, When i compile my code all is well, untill i trigger an event, then errors start appearing in command prompt...saying: java.lang.nullpointerexception at Opdracht6_2.adjustmentValueChanged(Opdracht6_2.java:35) at java.awt.Scrollbar.processAdjustmentEvent(Scrollbar.java:992) at java.awt.Scrollbar.processEvent(Scrollbar.java:959) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3615) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3477) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:456) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Even...

java.lang.StackOverflowError #2
This is partially a question and partially a rant. I am currently running Sun's SDK/JRE 1.3.1 on a Windows XP machine with 512MB of toatl RAM. I have a program which requires a lot of recursion since the linked lists that it operates on are very long (8192 elements apiece). These linked lists are generated from text files that are all the same size (same number of columns and rows, all containing either zeros or ones. I'm implementing a Quine-McClusky algorithm for reducing boolean functions from exhaustive input/output lists.) My problem is a few of these files seem to consistent...

Web resources about - The hub for businesses for the right candidate #2 - comp.lang.java.databases

Small Business Search Marketing by Matt McGee - SEO Tips & Help for Small Businesses : Small Business ...
SEO and web marketing tips and conversation for the small business owner and webmaster. Matt McGee writes about small business online marketing ...

Association of Radio Industries and Businesses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Small Business Search Marketing by Matt McGee - SEO Tips & Help for Small Businesses
SEO and web marketing tips and conversation for the small business owner and webmaster. Matt McGee writes about small business online marketing ...

SmartRecruiters Beefs Up Careers Tab For Small, Midsized Businesses’ Facebook Pages
Social recruiting platform SmartRecruiters announced an update to its Careers Tab application, which allows small and midsized businesses to ...

Big Updates for Small Businesses: New features for Advertisers and Page Admins
Three new product updates will offer small businesses more capabilities for creating ad images and managing Pages via mobile, providing greater ...

Introducing Messenger Platform and Businesses on Messenger
Introducing Messenger Platform and Businesses on Messenger

Facebook Testing Location-Based Check-In Deals API for Businesses With Many Locations
Yesterday we confirmed that Facebook will soon begin limited private testing of a tool for corporations with local branches that allows corporate ...

Economic downturn in Alberta invigorates other businesses
Cheaper oil, changes in the job market and new businesses mean that someday we can get to the acceptance stage of grief.

Warmer winter hits Alaska businesses — for better and for worse
Sales of fat bikes and ice cleats might be higher, but some businesses around the state are taking a hit in the wake of warmer temperatures and ...

Businesses believe compliance is effective at stopping data breaches
Companies are approaching the data safety issue the wrong way, according to Vormetric's 2016 Data Threat Report, which was issued in conjunction ...