TheGongzuo - The hub for the right candidate

A site designed to help businesses with high potential candidates!

=20
=09

=20
=09

=20

=20
=09

A well trained, skilled and an ambidextrous team is what every employer wis=
hes to have in his organization. This, being a dream, makes the employers s=
hell out handsome bucks to avail a perfect employee for their business. But=
 now, TheGongzuo helps to find the right candidate that too without any out=
lay.

All you need is to be precise in searching your required profile by mention=
ing exact qualifications and requirements and - TheGongzuo will provide you=
 with the best suitable candidate in no time, and to note it - with no expe=
nse!

For a NO COST TRIAL all you have to do is as follows :
=09

    Register & Post 1 Active Jobs
    And start interacting with more 100,000 IT professionals and Innovators=
/Ideators.

Be a part of TheGongzuo - a concrete platform that understands what results=
 a perfect team and skilled personnel can deliver and take a back seat to e=
njoy the benefits of having the best players to take the charge!

=20

Take a look at our blogs!

=20
=09

STRATEGIES YOU MUST ADOPT WHEN HIRING AND RECRUITING IT PROFESSIONALS

IT professionals are human assets who hold the potential to turn around the=
 fortune of an organization with their acumen..

Read more..
=09

=20

=20
=09

WAYS TO CREATE A CHERISH EMPLOYER BRAND IMAGE AND ATTRACT BEST CANDIDATES

Building a magnetic employer brand to attract best candidates in the indust=
ry can prove immensely beneficial for your organization's success..

Read more..
=09

=20

=20
=09

TALENT-HUNT AND EXECUTIVE SOURCING THEGONGZUO WAY

Great vision without great people is irrelevant." - Jim Collins, Good to Gr=
eat Whatever be the idea or the nature of business..

Read more..
=09

=20

=20
=09

HOW RECRUITING IS LIKE GETTING IN SHAPE?

Just like we make a whole lot of New Year resolutions to get fitter and hea=
lthier hiring mangers do have a lot on their agenda..

Read more..
=09

=20

=20

=20
=09

=20

=20

           Don't want to receive email Updates? Click above Unsubscribe Lin=

Disclaimer: This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill sect=
ion 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this =
message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be remov=
ed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender =
of this email will be stopped if you by send a response of "REMOVE" in the =
subject line of the email, we will remove you immediately from subscription=

Thanks,

TheGongzuo.com Team

=20

Makingyourstartup dream into a Reality

=20

Address:  560 S. Winchester Blvd, Suite #500,San Jose, CA- 95128

Office   :  (669) 400 - 8229

Email    :  jsmith@thegongzuo.com

Website:  www.thegongzuo.com
0
edpark0022
9/16/2015 4:06:48 PM
comp.lang.java.databases 3049 articles. 0 followers. samyaksulabh (16) is leader. Post Follow

Dear all, While trying to load a big table, I received the following error. Is there any way to circumvent this problem without doing additional programming? Thanks you help, Kirill Andreev ??? Java exception occurred: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source) at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source) at java.util.Vector.ensureCapacityHelper(Unknown Source) at java.util.Vector.addElement(Unknown Source) at com.mathworks.toolbox.database.fetchTheData.dataFetch(fetchTheData.java: 740) Error in ==> cursor....

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Cla...

The hub for businesses for the right candidate
=20 A SITE DESIGNED TO HELP BUSINESSES WITH HIGH POTENTIAL CANDIDATES! =20 =20 =20 =20 A well trained, skilled and an ambidextrous team is what every employer wis= hes to have in his organization. This, being a dream, makes the employers s= hell out handsome bucks to avail a perfect employee for their business. But= now, TheGongzuo helps to find the right candidate that too without any out= lay. All you need is to be precise in searching your required profile by mention= ing exact qualifications and requirements and - TheGongzuo will provide you= with the best suitable can...

The hub for businesses for the right candidate
=20 A SITE DESIGNED TO HELP BUSINESSES WITH HIGH POTENTIAL CANDIDATES! =20 =20 =20 =20 A well trained, skilled and an ambidextrous team is what every employer wis= hes to have in his organization. This, being a dream, makes the employers s= hell out handsome bucks to avail a perfect employee for their business. But= now, TheGongzuo helps to find the right candidate that too without any out= lay. All you need is to be precise in searching your required profile by mention= ing exact qualifications and requirements and - TheGongzuo will provide you= with the best suitable candi...

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

to use import java.lang.* or import java.lang.Math or none at all?
Hi guys, i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a matter at all? the answer to this post will definitely affect my programming style in the future when i'm considering "to import or not to import"... hmm,,, thanks in advance. JPractitioner wrote: > i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the > compiler during com...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these commands: # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object # ls /usr/jdk/instances/ jdk1.5.0 jdk1.6.0 # uname -a SunOS sun1 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-2500 Please help to fix the error. Thanks. TsanChung wrote: > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > commands: > # zcat jdk-6u7-so...

Good day to all, I have installed the j2se/netbeans binary bundle on red hat 9. I can run everything perfectly as root but when I try to compile with any other user I get: Error occurred during intialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object When I saw this it seemed like a permissions problem but I checked the permissions and everything seemed fine. All users have execute permissions of javac and java. I have read other threads dealing with the same or similar problem but have not reached any solution yet. I would appreciate if anyone that has run into this type o...

The hub for businesses for the right candidate #2
A SITE DESIGNED TO HELP BUSINESSES WITH HIGH POTENTIAL CANDIDATES! =20 =20 =20 =20 A well trained, skilled and an ambidextrous team is what every employer wis= hes to have in his organization. This, being a dream, makes the employers s= hell out handsome bucks to avail a perfect employee for their business. But= now, TheGongzuo helps to find the right candidate that too without any out= lay. All you need is to be precise in searching your required profile by mention= ing exact qualifications and requirements and - TheGongzuo will provide you= with the best suitable candidate in...

The hub for businesses for the right candidate #2
A SITE DESIGNED TO HELP BUSINESSES WITH HIGH POTENTIAL CANDIDATES! =20 =20 =20 =20 A well trained, skilled and an ambidextrous team is what every employer wis= hes to have in his organization. This, being a dream, makes the employers s= hell out handsome bucks to avail a perfect employee for their business. But= now, TheGongzuo helps to find the right candidate that too without any out= lay. All you need is to be precise in searching your required profile by mention= ing exact qualifications and requirements and - TheGongzuo will provide you= with the best suitable candidate ...

Web resources about - TheGongzuo - The hub for the right candidate - comp.lang.java.databases