Class, Class, where is the Class

Is there a reference somewhere which lists which classes are in which
..jar files?

For instance, if I want to use HTTPServlet, which jar file is it in (I
know where it is, just an example...)?

All the API docs give the package name, but where is the package?

TKS!!
0
Wojtek
10/5/2004 6:37:14 PM
comp.lang.java.developer 510 articles. 0 followers. a.fatykhov939 (5) is leader. Post Follow

Wojtek Bok wrote:

> All the API docs give the package name, but where is the package?

Maybe this is what you search: JWhich

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javatips/jw-javatip105.html

---
Mario
0
Mario

class.class = class
I understand that when you define a new class it´s an instance of Class... class Test end So you can treat "Test" as an object and asks its class : Test.class Class Is this Class itself an object ? Because when i do Class.class, ruby gives me 'Class' So is Class an instance of itself? I don´t understand the logic behind this :( Thanks -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. Hi, Am Freitag, 17. Jul 2009, 20:54:26 +0900 schrieb Rubynewbie Rubynewbie: > I understand that when you define a new class it=C2=B4s an instance of > Class... >=20 > c...

Class class
Hi, Could I construct an object using class class? For example, I want to construct Integer("8") using class Class class=Integer.class; How to use class to obtain an Integer I which is equal to new Integer("8")? Thanks! On 29-5-2005 7:33, eeh wrote: > Hi, > > Could I construct an object using class class? > > For example, I want to construct Integer("8") using class > > Class class=Integer.class; > > How to use class to obtain an Integer I which is equal to new > Integer("8")? > > Thanks! > <http:/...

Class in class?
Hello In Pascal, I use constructions like that var SomeVar =3D object SomeVar2 =3D object end; end; etc., so I could put my object into another object. Is this possible in PHP? Some like: class NameOfClass { class AnotherClass { } } ? The construction above is invalid, I tried. But maybe I can do that another way? TIA. PS: sorry for my english. --=20 greets Tadeusz Nie mozesz czegos takiego zrobic. Tylko... zamiast pytac pr=F3buj! :) You can't do that ;) > Tylko... zamiast pytac pr=F3buj! sorry, nie doczyt...

classes in a class
I have a class that performs transformations on data streams. As written, the class constructor takes several parameters and a data-source to produce it's stream. I have the need to combine the output of two instances of this class to generate a third data stream. (think eg of applying a filters to audio) When I do this, the parameters that I supply the second class are dependent upon the state of the system after the first transform has occured. I have been accomplishing this by using a function outside the class that instantiates the two classes as the information needed to insta...

class in class
class A { public: void myfunc1(){return;}; int a12; char p[128]; class C { public: int i123; float f123; }; }; int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[]) { A a; A::C t; //how can i access A using t here return 0; } now how can i access the class A from the class C object? -- [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ] Note up front: the term for a class declared inside another class is 'nested class'. subkriskat wrote: > class A > { > class C > { [...] ...

Nested Class, Member Class, Inner Class, Local Class, Anonymous Class
Hi, What is actually the difference between a Nested Class, a Member Class, an Inner Class, a Local Class, and an Anonymous Class? This is what i know so far: A nested class is probably a generic term for all Class declaration that are not top-level declarations. i.e. so member classes, inner classes, local classes and anonymous classes are all nested classes. Is that correct? An anonymous class doesn't have a formal class name. e.g. we declare an anonymous class that implements an ActionListener as follows: ActionListener al = new ActionListener() { public void actionPerformed(Actio...

Class A contains class B, class B points to class A
Okay. So I have a class A, which contains a vector of B. Any B item is owned by a single, unique A. Indeed, when we create A, A creates its B items. B would like to know which A it is contained in, without having to be perpetually told it by being passed A when B methods are called. How can B store its A (or some handle to A) if A stores B? Say that B has a pointer to its A. However, if I create a copy of an A object and delete the original, all the B->A pointers are invalidated. Doh! Another solution would be to have a boost::shared_ptr to A in each B. But that doesn't work, becau...

A parameterized class (i.e. template class / class template) is not a class?
It appears that the following is not considered a class: template<typename T> class C { }; ? So officially is this considered: a class, a template, a class template, or a template class? I always thought of it as a parameterized class. What would the rationale be for not considering it as just a 'class'? -- Christopher Diggins Object Oriented Template Library (OOTL) http://www.ootl.org christopher diggins wrote: > It appears that the following is not considered a class: > > template<typename T> > class C { }; > > ? > > So officially is ...

Class.class and class.getClass, whats the difference
hi, Is Class.class different from instanceOfClass.getClass() ? I know it sounds blank. Let me explain the problem that I faced in detail; I have a class Class A with 2 protected methods and a private List object. Now in the test class of Class A, in a test case, I create a inner class for Class A and override the two protected methods of Class A.. In addition I try to set up data in the List using relection. i.e testMtd(){ A a = new A(){ // Code for two overriden protected mtds here }; Field f = A.class.getDeclaredField("NameOfTheListInClassA"); //This works Field f = a.getC...

How classes interact with other classes
I have a very common problem when trying to design classes. What it boils down to is this: if you have two classes which interact, which class does what? This will become clear if I use an example. Let's take part of an email program. The program has a class to represent an email document (class Email). The program also has a class to represent the communication interface (class Interface), eg SMTP. Now, we know that an email program needs to be able to send emails through the interface. So here's my problem: Does the email know how to send itself through the interface, or does the i...

class or class-instance ?
hello, I've a procedure (or in fact a class method) that should be callable with either a class (in which case the procedure should create an instance) or with an instance of that class as the parameter. def somefunction ( self, parameter ) : if parameter is a class, create an instance of that class else do nothing now I should be able to call the above procedure in either of the following ways: somefunction ( someclass ) or somefunction ( someclass () ) thanks, Stef Mientki Stef Mientki schrieb: > hello, > > I've a procedure (or...

Class diagram
Hi. I'm designing a system where there's a class which should be associated via FK to different classes. For clarity, lets assume there are documents for customers and documents for suppliers. Each document would have exactly the same columns, so I would like to have a single Document class to handle it. Customer class might have a PK called UID. Supplier class might have a PK called UID. What would be the best way to achieve this? I was thinking the Document class would have the following PK: - ClassType (Customer/Supplier etc.) - UID ClassType would point to the appropriate clas...

When are classes loaded by other classes?
If I have a class like this: public class Tester { ObjectType1 ot1; ObjectType2 ot2; ObjectType3 ot3; public void main(String args) { //Preliminary checking, resulting in bRun being //true or false -- true means we continue, false, we quit: if (bRun) { Tester t = new Tester(); t.doStuff(); } System.exit(0); } public Tester() { //do stuff to create an instance of this class ...

Class in a Class problem
My intent is to create a class that has access to call a method in an instantiation of another class However my knowledge of Ruby classes (Ok classes in general) is somewhat lacking The example below is a LOT simplified But I need class B to call a method within an instantiation of class A's. one alternative is to seperate the classes and then just do "b=B.new (a)" but I think that looks really messy and - I have then to check a bunch of stuff about the parameter a - I would have a world of more hurt trying to ensure that only one B instantiation pointed to each a Can anyon...

Web resources about - Class, Class, where is the Class - comp.lang.java.developer

Class diagram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hierarchy of UML 2.0 Diagrams, shown as a class diagram. The individual classes are represented just with one compartment, but they often contain ...

The Rebranding of Reefer: Savvy Startups Work to Class Up Cannabis and Fight the Stoner Stigma
In many ways, brand marijuana was established a long time ago. The accoutrements of weed smoking found at head shops in cities and college towns ...

High-Class Audio Mastering Within Seconds?
CloudBounce , an instant audio mastering platform, launches a new cloud-based service that delivers affordable and high-class audio mastering ...

"Trump is like a Karass Negotiation Class that's run wild."
... of people linked in a cosmically significant manner, even when superficial links are not evident." I don't know how you could take a class ...

Supreme Court: You Can’t Shut Down A Consumer Class Action By Offering Settlement
If you believe that a company has wronged you and other consumers in the same way, you can file a class-action lawsuit seeking to represent all ...

Lenox Wealth Advisors Divests 15 Shares of Liberty Global PLC LiLAC Class C (LILAK)
Lenox Wealth Advisors closed out its stake in Liberty Global PLC LiLAC Class C (NASDAQ:LILAK) during the fourth quarter, according to its most ...

First Class! Here’s How Bernie Sanders Might Be DESTROYING The Post Office
First Class! Here’s How Bernie Sanders Might Be DESTROYING The Post Office

Major League Baseball Reaches Deal To Settle TV Class Action
... before a trial was to begin today in Manhattan federal court, Major League Baseball has reached a deal with fans to settle an antitrust class ...

MLB's Blackout Rules Improved By Class Action Lawsuit Settlement
Major League Baseball’s antiquated blackout rules were rewritten Tuesday, after the league reached an agreement in a class action lawsuit that ...

A Bold Experiment In Building Homes The Middle Class Can Afford
... of New Orleans, a modern, two-story home stands out from its neighbors thanks to a slender profile, angular roof, and corrugated-metal cladding. ...