code for image segmentation

plz post me the java code for image segmentation..
0
viraj
9/9/2008 4:15:15 AM
comp.lang.java.gui 8282 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Sep 9, 2:15=A0pm, viraj.prab...@gmail.com wrote:
> plz post me the java code for image segmentation..

"Plz post the happened fee first."

Another way to put that is. Put some story in
and exclude a legitimate question, or hire an operator &
stop wasting our nature.

--
Zephram T.

"People say, how can I help on this war against terror?
How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child;
by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."

--- Adolph Bush,
    Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

0
andrewhomo (129)
9/9/2008 1:48:25 AM
On Sep 9, 2:15=A0pm, viraj.prab...@gmail.com wrote:
> plz post me the java code for image segmentation..

"Plz post the required fee first."

Another way to put that is.  Put some effort in
and ask a smart question, or hire a consultant &
stop wasting our bandwidth.

--
Andrew T.
0
viraj.prabhud@gmail.com wrote:
> plz [sic] post me the java code for image segmentation..

What do you mean by "image segmentation".  What are the inputs you will
receive?  What transformation do you wish to perform on those inputs?  What is
the algorithm you wish to implement?

Put together an outline of the program, leaving out only the *specific* parts
that give you trouble.  In this forum it works to have specific questions that
people can understand.  With your question, give us (in pseudocode, if not in
Java) the exact logic you wish to implement - this makes it possible to
express the Java equivalent.

"Java" is capitalized, being a trademark, or a name at any rate.

--
Lew
0
viraj.prabhud wrote:
> plz post me the java code for image segmentation..

I really enjoy randomly inspired web searches.
Here are some links I found:

Segmentation (image processing)
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segmentation_(image_processing)>

Image Parsing: Segmentation + Grouping + Recognition
<http://civs.stat.ucla.edu/Segmentation/Segment.htm>

Java Image Processing Cookbook - Rafael Santos
<http://www.lac.inpe.br/~rafael.santos/JIPCookbook/index.jsp>

Java Advanced Imaging Stuff
<https://jaistuff.dev.java.net/algorithms.html>

0