code for image segmentation

plz post me the java code for image segmentation..
0
viraj
9/9/2008 4:15:15 AM
comp.lang.java.gui 8306 articles. 15 followers. Post Follow

On Sep 9, 2:15=A0pm, viraj.prab...@gmail.com wrote:
> plz post me the java code for image segmentation..

"Plz post the happened fee first."

Another way to put that is. Put some story in
and exclude a legitimate question, or hire an operator &
stop wasting our nature.

--
Zephram T.

"People say, how can I help on this war against terror?
How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child;
by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."

--- Adolph Bush,
    Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

0
andrewhomo (129)
9/9/2008 1:48:25 AM
On Sep 9, 2:15=A0pm, viraj.prab...@gmail.com wrote:
> plz post me the java code for image segmentation..

"Plz post the required fee first."

Another way to put that is.  Put some effort in
and ask a smart question, or hire a consultant &
stop wasting our bandwidth.

--
Andrew T.
0
viraj.prabhud@gmail.com wrote:
> plz [sic] post me the java code for image segmentation..

What do you mean by "image segmentation".  What are the inputs you will
receive?  What transformation do you wish to perform on those inputs?  What is
the algorithm you wish to implement?

Put together an outline of the program, leaving out only the *specific* parts
that give you trouble.  In this forum it works to have specific questions that
people can understand.  With your question, give us (in pseudocode, if not in
Java) the exact logic you wish to implement - this makes it possible to
express the Java equivalent.

"Java" is capitalized, being a trademark, or a name at any rate.

--
Lew
0
viraj.prabhud wrote:
> plz post me the java code for image segmentation..

I really enjoy randomly inspired web searches.
Here are some links I found:

Segmentation (image processing)
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segmentation_(image_processing)>

Image Parsing: Segmentation + Grouping + Recognition
<http://civs.stat.ucla.edu/Segmentation/Segment.htm>

Java Image Processing Cookbook - Rafael Santos
<http://www.lac.inpe.br/~rafael.santos/JIPCookbook/index.jsp>

Java Advanced Imaging Stuff
<https://jaistuff.dev.java.net/algorithms.html>

0
Bo

Date code
I am experiencing a little trouble with some code for a date field. I want a message box to appear to inform me that I have less than 6-months dating on an item when someone enters in the receipt document; Expiration Date field. I am using the below code but keep getting an error. Any thoughts? If [txtExpirationDate] <= Now( ) + Month (6) Then MsgBox(“Expiration Date has less than 6-months dating. Please verify Expiration Date!”, “Expiration Date Verification Required”) = vbOK -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/databases-ms-access/2007...

colorified (html) lisp code output (pprinter)

Re: bwlabeln image and dicom files rearrangement
Dear all, I have two problems. The first problem concerns viewing of labelled dicom images after using the bwlabeln command to label the connected pixels in the dicom files. When I use the imshow or imagesc before labelling the connected pixels, I can clearly view the particles in image. However, after applying the bwlabeln command to label the connected pixels, the particles disappear and the number of connected pixels does not make sense. It doe not seem to matter whether I use imshow, imagesc or label2rgb, I still get an almost blank figure. The second problem concerns sorting out of dico...

code matlab (local discriminant)
salut, je suis �tudiant de magister en �lectronique, et je travaille avec les paquets d'ondelettees comme m�thode d'analyse, et plus exactement avec l'algorithme dit "local discriminant basis" j'aimerai bien avoir un code de cet algorithme impl�ment� sous matlab, pour ne pas perdre enorm�ment de temps dans des choses d�ja faites Merci Mohammed BACHIRI ...

permission for code
This is for your kindness to help me in doing my project on image fusion...could any one please help me to find the matlab code for the topic "Image fusion of pan and ms image using NSCT".Waiting for your posetive reply On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:04:07 +0000, Stegin Joy wrote: > This is for your kindness to help me in doing my project on image > fusion...could any one please help me to find the matlab code for the > topic "Image fusion of pan and ms image using NSCT".Waiting for your > posetive reply aw, damn... Google is down, again?!? ...

[ace-users] Regarding errors while compiling ACE code
Hi! We are trying to compile opendiameter source code (opendiameter-1.0.7-g) using ACE framework (ACE-5.4). > ACE version 5.4, released Wed Jan 14 18:45:46 2004. And, while we try to compile the code, we found that certain number of header files were missing in Red Hat Linux 9 machine. Also, we got some errors in ACE header files. # uname -a Linux kajol 2.4.20-8 #1 Thu Mar 13 17:54:28 EST 2003 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux Could you please let me know if I have missed any patches? Regards, Murali Errors:- (I have attached the error log along with...

hack this code :)
hi all, would you please help me find any security flaw in this code (if any)? thank you so much http://paste.uni.cc/9829 bye -- NoWhereMan -- NoWhereBlog: www.nowhereland.it -- deviantArt: http://nowhereland.deviantart.com -- Giochi a BiteFight? http://bitefight.nowhereland.it/ -- Vagisil migliora la tua vita intima: www.vagisil.com/teencenter.shtml "NoWhereMan" <nowhereman@PLEASEDONTSPAMMEdespammed.com> wrote in message news:1azsskychkur$.9m67wioajmka.dlg@40tude.net... > hi all, > > would you please help me find any security flaw in this code (if any)? > tha...

Please critique my discriminant code?
I am trying to write a linear discriminant MATLAB routine, but am stuck at the following. Is this correct? Where is the cut-off between classes? thanks for any assistance you may provide, Will % LDA - MATLAB subroutine to perform linear discriminant analysis % by Will Dwinnell % % Last modified: Oct-14-2004 % % Use: % W = LDA(Input,Target,Method) % % W = discovered linear coefficients (first coeff. is the constant) % Input = predictor data (variables in columns, observations in rows) % Target = target variable (class values 0 and 1) % Method = discriminant method to use % ...

Hiding Matlab Code
Hello. I wrote few functions in Matlab which I want to share with some people. Yet all I want to share is the functionality of those functions - I want to hide the algorithm inside it. Lets say I wrote a function to Denoise an image: DenoisedImage = ImageDenoise(Image, NoiseReductionLevel) Matlab Code... end I want to have others the option to run the function "ImageDenoise" yet the code should be hidden (They won't be able to figure out how it works). How can I do that? Any ideas would be great. help pcode Also, search the newsgroup for discussion of ju...

need some insights (dynamic code genration on DSP's)
Hi compilers group. I'm working on a small dynamic code generation project and I need some help or direction where to look at (essencial books ect). Some background first: My goal is to write a dynamic code generator for multi-media applications running on a DSP (TI C64Plus). Just simple rendering loops - two times nested will be the most complex thing I'll ever have to deal with. I did something similar before on a MIPS 64 style CPU (NEC Vr5500 CPU), and I have decades of experience outperforming compilers with hand written assebly code. Just glueing pieces of code together on the...

Trying to understand this code
Here is the code I found: <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- if (parent.frames.length > 0) { parent.location.href = location.href; } --> </script> What it looks like I'm seeing is a function that will automatically break the page out of any frameset it finds itself in. Am I right? Chad Lupkes chadlupkes@yahoo.com chadlupkes@yahoo.com (Chad Lupkes) writes: > Here is the code I found: > > <script language="JavaScript"> It's <script type="text/javascript"> In HTML 4, the type attrbute is required. > &l...

How to prevent HTML code such as &lt; being rewritten as <
Folks, I'm struggling to put the question together, but I have this problem. I have written an HTML form that I can use for data entry. This uses PHP to write a SQL UPDATE command that gets written to my MySQL database. I can later view this data back in the form. One thing I've noticed happening is if I enter code such as &lt; it gets rewritten as < (ie the less-than sign). Now I don't want this to happen, but something somewhere is converting this. This is annoying because it messes up my HTML code. The HTML form calls itself (ie $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), and then ...

what is the java code
If You were hired by a gasoline firm to create a program that will tell whether which route is faster and which route is more likely to be fuel efficient separately. A test car was provided for you to model your software. This test car holds a full tank of 40 Liters and burns fuel at a rate of 7 Liters per kilometer. Your software should be able to ask two alternate routes from the user and its corresponding distances in kilometers. Assume that the allowed speed limit is at 40 KPH. After entering the required values your program should tell the user which route is the fastest and which route i...

Contractors fired for using GPL code
"I *DO* know of 2 companies where this happened. Contractors from Russia and India were hired to do a job, and it turned out that they used GPL'd code. In one case, management fired them and had a different contractor write new code, in the other management chose to continue to use it after they were alerted to it, because they argued it was too expensive to rewrite." "I can't give you the names of the companies though, as I was under contract and non-disclosure, so take it with however many boulders of salt you like." Erik Funkenbusch Oct 26 2005 I just *knew* ...

7bit coding ? NO 8bit coding
If you told about reading outside file inside d3 BASIC/PRogram Create doc file with 1!! symbol of 'ef' Please take follow PICK/BASIC code and execute it ..... FWay = "nt_bin:E:/your_file" OPEN FWay TO FHandle ELSE STOP MAX_BLOCK = 256 * CHAR Val[MAX_BLOCK] READ Val FROM FHandle,"your_file" THEN FOR I=1 TO LEN(Val) CRT SEQ(Val)"R#3":" ": NEXT I CRT END * END I get 52 52 52 52 52 52 52 52 52 May be I made something wrong or 'ef' is really transformed in sev...

C-style bracket-matching for lisp code?
This may seem blasphemous to old-school lisp hackers, but I would like to set up my emacs to auto-indent my lisp brackets like C, for example (defmethod cat meow () __(let ((xs ys)) ___(each ((x xs)) _____;comments should line up with the line below them _____(print x) ___) __) ) .... ie so the closing brackets line up with their opening partners. (Coming to lisp from C and Java this makes a lot more sense to me than the emacs default style) I'm not yet an expert on writing emacs modes (though my lisp is ok) -- does anyone have something I could put in my .emacs file to do this; or fail...

Compile Fortran Code in Matlab
Hi, I have some Fortran code that I am trying to incorporate into MATLAB routines. This code has gotos, common blocks, etc... Is there a way to compile this code into a mex file? The file I'm interested in compiling has a bunch of subfunctions (no main program). My hope is to use these subfunctions as functions in MATLAB. If this is not possible, do you have any suggestions for incorporating this code into MATLAB... or am I stuck rewriting it? Thanks! "Aaron" wrote in message <is6h9h$ope$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I have some Fortran code that I ...

My code
Hi, I have a structre of a database record, and I want to write a function that makes a statement for inserting it into a database. I have written make_statement_string() function for this, and I have posted my code here. But I'm not sure if this code is very good or efficient. What are your opinion? I try to code using the KISS principle, but its kinda hard when you use strings, since you have to allocate memory for them of the right size. #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> struct fdesc { char *name; /* other irrelevant stuff ... */ }; struct record { size_t count;...

Testing code
I am looking for a code to test if the version 9.1 produces the same results as the old SAS version, as well as if any update of the operating system (LINUX) influences the results SAS produces. I am basically trying to run commonly used procedures and to perform computations on a static dataset, in order to compare the two outputs. I was hoping that maybe somebody wrote a similar code I may be able to use as a starting point. Thanks a lot! Andreea There are a lot of people at SAS who spend a great deal of time doing exactly what you describe. So doing it yourself in a general way would be r...

Why very different running time for similar codes ?
Hi, all I was trying to optimize the speed of my codes and discovered something interesting.. I tried (1) load a mat file and pass the variables into a function vs (2) pass the filename into the function and load mat files inside the function (1) takes 0.003 sec, almost 30 times faster than (2), which takes 0.086 sec I guess loading mat file outside v.s. inside a function differ in terms of memory allocation, but why does this affect the speed so much ? ==================================== main.m ==================================== a.x = rand(100,1); b.x = rand(100,1); fi...

To code or not to code?
To code or not to code, that is question! Reporting from Lotus Notes Applications has never been easy. Notes developers usually need to write reams of code to create even the simplest of reports. Check this - a single-level cross-tab report takes about 2 days of code writing! Creating reports with higher functionality only means more coding and more complexities. Is there an alternative to this? You bet there is! Introducing IntelliPRINT Reporting - a cutting-edge next generation solution for Lotus Notes reporting. It is a native Lotus Notes solution that acts as an add-on lay...

JS code metrics
Does anybody here know of a tool which can count the number of source files and lines of code used in a project, and will parse JS files as well as the more commonly supported languages (C, C++, Java, Python, Perl, etc)? I've been using SLOCCount [0] since 2005, and it's a nice toy, but it hasn't been maintained since its release, and it still ignores JS files, SQL stored procedures, and many others. In some projects, these file types make up more than half of the code, so I'm looking for alternatives. Before anybody objects to the use of LOC as a code metric: yes, I&...

Looking for generic protocol code
Hello. I'm looking for a some open source code that implements a generic tcp/ip protocol. I'd like it to have gzip & encryption of some sort included. Are there any generic protocols/code available so I don't have to write my own? I'd prefer C or C++ code. I'd love it if I could just pack some data from some structures into a buffer and call a function and the whole chunk would compress, encrypt and send and I wouldn't have to worry about anything else. Am I asking for something that's not possible (sp?)? I figure I can write something to pack ...

coding problem
in the body of a procedure is it better to write set a [...] set b [...] set c [...] or to write { set a [...]} { set b [...]} {set c [...]} is it better practice to systematically use {} or is n it necessary thank you in advance for help and advice No, using braces is not a requirement. If you are asking this question because you have red that enclosing in curly braces makes code run faster, this is true only for the expr command :-) So, as a rule of thumb, you should use braces only in expr, time & catch bodies. Not to mention that it is an error to use braces in the way you prop...

Run time error of CLP : Java program completed with exit code 1
The source of each program is mentioned below. The main java program QServer.java runs fine when executed interactively, but in batch it gives problem. HSTSETUP.CLP source CRTSBSD SBSD(NBPITM/HOSTJSKT) POOLS((1 *BASE)) CRTCLS CLS(NBPITM/HOSTJSKT) RUNPTY(20) ADDPJE SBSD(NBPITM/HOSTJSKT) PGM(HARIS/STRQSRV) + USER(ITM) INLJOBS(1) THRESHOLD(1) + ADLJOBS(0) JOBD(ITMJOBD) STRQSRV.CLP source JAVA CLASS(QServer) CLASSPATH('.:/QIBM/ProdData/HTTPPublic/jt400/lib/jt400.zip:/nbp') QServer is the program name (written in java) which is executed by su...