compile errors for Game The main program is giving me errors projectJS.java

Hello again. I've only included two of the 13 programs for this game.
The main program projectJS.java is giving me compile errors and the
other program containing
private BoardPanel boardPanel;
private WinningsPanel winningsPanel;
public GameFrame(String name, BoardPanel boardPanel, WinningsPanel
winningsPanel)

is connected to it somehow but i don't understand how to fix the errors
here are the two programs and here are the compile errors.
//GameFrame.java
package chapter14;

import java.awt.*;
import java.awt.event.*;
import javax.swing.*;
import static chapter14.projectJS.*;

class GameFrame implements ActionListener
{
	private static final int GAP = 20, WIDTH = 450, HEIGHT = 380;
	private JFrame frame;
	private JMenuItem newGameItem = new JMenuItem("New Game"),
		shuffleItem = new JMenuItem("Shuffle"),
		exitItem = new JMenuItem("Exit");
	private BoardPanel boardPanel;
	private WinningsPanel winningsPanel;

	public GameFrame(String name, BoardPanel boardPanel,
		WinningsPanel winningsPanel)
	{
		JMenu gameMenu = new JMenu("Game");
		JMenuBar menuBar = new JMenuBar();;

		this.boardPanel = boardPanel;
		this.winningsPanel = winningsPanel;
		frame = new JFrame(name);
   		frame.setSize(HEIGHT, WIDTH);
		frame.getContentPane().setLayout(
			new FlowLayout(FlowLayout.CENTER, GAP, GAP));
		frame.getContentPane().setBackground(darkGreen);
		gameMenu.add(newGameItem);
		gameMenu.add(shuffleItem);
		gameMenu.add(exitItem);
		menuBar.add(gameMenu);
		newGameItem.addActionListener(this);
		shuffleItem.addActionListener(this);
		exitItem.addActionListener(this);
		frame.setJMenuBar(menuBar);
		frame.setSize(WIDTH, HEIGHT);
		frame.add(boardPanel, BorderLayout.NORTH);
		frame.add(winningsPanel, BorderLayout.SOUTH);
	}
 	public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent event)
	{
		Object object = event.getSource();

		if (object == newGameItem)
		{
			boardPanel.shuffle();
			winningsPanel.init();
			frame.repaint();
		}
		else if (object == shuffleItem)
		{
			boardPanel.shuffle();
			frame.repaint();
		}
		else if (object == exitItem)
			frame.setVisible(false);
	}
	public void display()
	{
		frame.setVisible(true);
	}
}
//projectJS.java

package chapter14;

import java.awt.*;

public class projectJS
{
	public static final Color darkGreen = new Color(0, 128, 0),
		lightYellow = new Color(255, 255, 128);
	public static WinningsPanel winningsPanel =
		new WinningsPanel();
	public static BoardPanel boardPanel =
		 new BoardPanel();;

	public static void main(String[] args)
	{
		GameFrame frame = new GameFrame("Card Game of War",
			boardPanel, winningsPanel);

		frame.display();
	}
}

Here are the compile errors and i don't know how to fix them since i
copied the program right out of the book Learning Java Through
Applications. If anyone can help i would appreciate it Judith Spurlock

C:\>javac projectJS.java
projectJS.java:9: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class WinningsPanel
location: class chapter14.projectJS
        public static WinningsPanel winningsPanel =
                      ^
projectJS.java:11: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class BoardPanel
location: class chapter14.projectJS
        public static BoardPanel boardPanel =
                      ^
projectJS.java:10: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class winningsPanel
location: class chapter14.projectJS
                new winningsPanel();
                    ^
projectJS.java:12: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class boardPanel
location: class chapter14.projectJS
                 new boardPanel();;
                     ^
projectJS.java:16: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class GameFrame
location: class chapter14.projectJS
                GameFrame frame = new gameFrame("Card Game of War",
                ^
projectJS.java:16: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class gameFrame
location: class chapter14.projectJS
                GameFrame frame = new gameFrame("Card Game of War",
                                      ^
6 errors

C:\>

comp.lang.java.gui 8286 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

judith wrote:
<code junk deleted>

> Here are the compile errors and i don't know how to fix them

You have a reading problem? Once again, read the error messages.

> copied the program right out of the book Learning Java Through
> Applications.

Read the book, too. All these words there in the book are trying to
tell you something. Like, for example, how to compile the code.

0
No
11/4/2006 7:02:00 PM
judith wrote:
> i don't understand how to fix the errors
> here are the two programs and here are the compile errors.
> //GameFrame.java
> package chapter14;
>
> import java.awt.*;
> import java.awt.event.*;
> import javax.swing.*;
> import static chapter14.projectJS.*;
>
> class GameFrame implements ActionListener
> {

<code omitted for brevity>

> }
> //projectJS.java
>
> package chapter14;
>
> import java.awt.*;
>
> public class projectJS
> {

<code omitted for brevity>

> }
>
> Here are the compile errors

> C:\>javac projectJS.java
> projectJS.java:9: cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class WinningsPanel
> location: class chapter14.projectJS
>         public static WinningsPanel winningsPanel =
>                       ^
>
> C:\>

Your .java files contain the statement `package chapter14;`. This means
that your .java files should be in a subfolder named `chapter14`.

Your compiler command is  `C:\>javac projectJS.java`. This suggests that
your .java files are not in a subfolder. Is this true?

<please insert answer here (not at top of reply)>

What do you see on screen when you type these commands
dir *.java
cd
echo %CLASSPATH%

<please insert answers here>
0
Ian
11/6/2006 10:35:46 AM
Ian Wilson wrote:
> Your compiler command is  `C:\>javac projectJS.java`. This suggests that
> your .java files are not in a subfolder. Is this true?

She got answers elsewhere. She had that question posted "hundreds" of
times in separate threads, so to maximize the time people had to wasted
to answer her.

/Thomas
--
The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ:
http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/faqs/faqs-hierarchy/comp/comp.lang.java.gui/
>From Judith Spurlock I'm sorry to have wasted everyones time. Now that
i know that it goes in a subfolder the program works. I just didn't
understand that i went in a subfolder. Sorry to waste everyones time.
Judith
Thomas Weidenfeller wrote:
> Ian Wilson wrote:
> > Your compiler command is  `C:\>javac projectJS.java`. This suggests that
> > your .java files are not in a subfolder. Is this true?
>
> She got answers elsewhere. She had that question posted "hundreds" of
> times in separate threads, so to maximize the time people had to wasted
> to answer her.
>
> /Thomas
> --
> The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ:
> http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/faqs/faqs-hierarchy/comp/comp.lang.java.gui/
> ftp://ftp.cs.uu.nl/pub/NEWS.ANSWERS/computer-lang/java/gui/faq

0
judith

[compilation error] debugging this error message "Object() in java.lang.Object cannot be applied to"
Hi,I have a class called Device that instantiates another class DbMoneyin this manner:=== return new DbMoney( money, hardware.getName() );===1) Both are in the same package, i.e. my.IMoney & my.Device2) When I compile them, javac complains with the error:Object() in java.lang.Object cannot be applied to (my.IMoney,java.lang.String) return new DbMoney( money, hardware.getName() ) ^Q) My arguments to the DbMoney constructor match that of its declaredmethod parameters. So that can't be the problem. What am I doingwrong ?Gavin On Mar 28, 3:25 pm, "Gavin" <gavin.emp...@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi,G'day. Please note that starting a post'ssubject line with words in '['/']' will causethem to be hidden in the the GG groups list.I suggest not to do that, so everyone can seethe entire subject line.> I have a class called Device that instantiates another class DbMoney> in this manner:...> return new DbMoney( money, hardware.getName() );...> Object() in java.lang.Object cannot be applied to (my.IMoney,> java.lang.String)> return new DbMoney( money, hardware.getName() )> ^>> Q) My arguments to the DbMoney constructor match that of its declared> method parameters.Do they? Your code snippets do not supportthat, or more accurately, if we had an SSCCE*,we could confirm that for ourselves.>..So that can't be the problem. What am I doing> wrong ?...

Good day to all, I have installed the j2se/netbeans binary bundle on red hat 9. I can run everything perfectly as root but when I try to compile with any other user I get: Error occurred during intialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object When I saw this it seemed like a permissions problem but I checked the permissions and everything seemed fine. All users have execute permissions of javac and java. I have read other threads dealing with the same or similar problem but have not reached any solution yet. I would appreciate if anyone that has run into this type of problem and has solved it if he/she could give me a hand or if anyone could just point out what I should be looking for in this type of problem. Thanks in advance... gek ...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object (ant/tomcat/spring)
Hi, I've been trying to get Spring working with ant and tomcat. Ant was building just fine, but I came in today and tried to build it and got this: Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object ?!?! Makes no sense to me. There _is_ an older version of java installed on my machine; but JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME are set to the correct paths, and <which java>and <java -version> produce the correct version. Any help would greatly alleviate my frustration! Thanks in advance... Courtney ...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object (ant/tomcat/spring)
Hi, I've been trying to get Spring working with ant and tomcat. Ant was building just fine, but I came in today and tried to build it and got this: Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object ?!?! Makes no sense to me. There _is_ an older version of java installed on my machine; but JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME are set to the correct paths, and <which java>and <java -version> produce the correct version. Any help would greatly alleviate my frustration! Thanks in advance... Courtney ...

Error when compile java code. package Java.awt does not exist
I am hoping to use java.awt.font.TextMeasurer to measure the width of a text string rendered in a proportional font. But java code that uses the java.awt.font class does not compile for me. Package does not exist. I have never compiled java code before. Is there a CLASSPATH or other environment variable that must be set to use Java.awt ? If not awt is there another graphics package I can use? here is my code. To compile I set the CLASSPATH = ".". Copy the code to an IFS stream file as ascii. Then run javac from QSH. import java.lang.*; ...

java program in java GUI
folks I am writing a java GUI that calls other java programs i want to execute java command line options in back ground. I am using java exec command this is part of code Runtime.getRuntime().exec("/root/java/jdk1.5.0_06/bin/java /root/Desktop/project/SAXXMLHandler"); where i want to run SAXXMLHandler java file But i dont get any output thanks CSUIDL PROGRAMMEr wrote: > folks > I am writing a java GUI that calls other java programs > i want to execute java command line options in back ground. I am using > java exec command > this is part of code > > Runtime.getRuntime().exec("/root/java/jdk1.5.0_06/bin/java > /root/Desktop/project/SAXXMLHandler"); > > where i want to run SAXXMLHandler java file > > But i dont get any output What output did you expect? We have no clue as to what /root/Desktop/project/SAXXMLHandler is supposed to produce. How do you determine that there is no output? -- Nigel Wade, System Administrator, Space Plasma Physics Group, University of Leicester, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK E-mail : nmw@ion.le.ac.uk Phone : +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555 well the output should say that Usuage: java parser as i am not passing any arguments In my command line i do not get anything thanks "CSUIDL PROGRAMMEr" <syedamjad_a@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1143643407.154504.219230@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > well the output should say t...

Java compiler errors
Hey all, I don't know if this is the right group, but heres my problem with java compiler. I'm using eclipse ide and i get this wierd errors if i dont include statements in try...catch or if the compiler figures out that some variable might not have been initialized. I need to turn this checking off! I dont want to be treated like a fool by the compiler. I checked all the settings in eclipse but cant find anything appropriate. Help? TIA, Jozza Jozza wrote: > Hey all, > > I don't know if this is the right group, but heres my problem with java > compiler. > > I'm using eclipse ide and i get this wierd errors if i dont include > statements in try...catch or if the compiler figures out that some variable > might not have been initialized. I need to turn this checking off! I dont > want to be treated like a fool by the compiler. > I checked all the settings in eclipse but cant find anything appropriate. The only way to get rid of compiler *errors* is to correct the code. I'm sure you can turn _warnings_ off somewhere in eclipse. On 7 Oct, 11:07, "Jozza" <h...@hmm.com> wrote: > Hey all, > > I don't know if this is the right group, but heres my problem with java > compiler. > > I'm using eclipse ide and i get this wierd errors if i dont include > statements in try...catch or if the compiler figures out that some variable > might not have been initialized. I need to...

Validator gives: "Uncaught error java.lang.Exception: Import loop detected"
Hi, When I validate this page: http://www.drfunkenstein.net/using http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/, I get the following results: http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css2&warning=2&uri=http%3A//www.drfunkenstein.net/ Or briefly: "Uncaught error java.lang.Exception: Import loop detected in http://www.drfunkenstein.net/styles/base.css" I'm guessing that the validator is telling me there's some kind of loop created by the import statements in my CSS, but I can't for the life of me see the error. The java.lang.Exception part makes...

How to javac a java program w/ another java program which is w/o a main method
I have been reviewing my "Java Tutorial" lately. For the CounterDemo.java in IO\example-1dot1, javac CounterDemo.java showed an error message that can not find the CountWriter/CountReader classes. How do I compile counterDemo.java? TIA, Jeffrey cjeffwang@yahoo.com wrote: > How do I compile counterDemo.java? Please consider posting noob questions to c.l.j.help. <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#cljh> ...

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Java compiler available
tearing my hair out on this one.Thuis started as an upgrade issue till i realised that my un-usedtomcat5 installation didn't work either with my test jsp.I have, in desparation, un-installed all java / tomcat libs and re-installed only those required to get thetomcat6-6.0.14-1jpp.noarch.rpm (and the band-waggon) loadedfirst I installed java_app_platform_sdk-5_02-linux.binthis shows (after I set alternatives to point to the /opt/SDK/jdkdirecrtory)[root@squirrel ~]# javac -versionjavac 1.6.0java shows the same.I have set the following in profileCLASSPATH=$JDKHOME:$JDKHOME/lib/tools.jarJAVA_H...

Compiling Java from Java
I wish to write a Java program which can compile and run java source code. Can this be done without resorting to OS-specific calls to javac? I've seen suggestions that Ant might allow me to do this, but I've looking through the Ant manual, I can't see anything about it. Any hints? Malcolm Malcolm Ryan wrote: > I wish to write a Java program which can compile and run java source > code. Can this be done without resorting to OS-specific calls to javac? > I've seen suggestions that Ant might allow me to do this, but I've > looking through the Ant manual, I can&#...

java.lang.OutOfMemory Error
Hi, In a servlet, I am reading from the database and writing to PrintWriter stream. The database returns around 50,000 rows. I create a StringBuffer object just once outside the ResultSet loop and then append all my database data to it and write it to PrintWriter at the end of each iteration. In the beginning of each iteration I set the length of the StringBuffer to zero. I think this is an optimized code as there are no object creations inside the loop and I am re-using the same object for each iteration. But still when that loop is executed the memory consumption goes up by 50MB. I am usin...

Compilation error with --with-java option
hi, I was able to successfully compile and run postgresql-7.4.5 with out "--with-java" option on a Redhat Linux machine. But when I enable the "--with-java" option I am getting the following error message. ************************************************************************* gmake[3]: Entering directory `/scratch/postgresql-7.4.5/src/interfaces/jdbc' /usr/bin/ant -buildfile ./build.xml all Buildfile: ./build.xml all: prepare: [mkdir] Created dir: /scratch/postgresql-7.4.5/src/interfaces/jdbc/build [mkdir] Created dir: /scratch/postgresq...

Java compilation error message.
Attempting to write my first java program that accepts user input. When I add the listner events to the code it will not compile. Below is the code along with the error message: Code: import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; public class LottoEvent implements ItemListener, ActionListener, Runnable { } Compilation Error message: javac LottoEvent.Java: LottoEvent is not abstract and does not override abstract method itemStateChanged(java.awt.event.ItemEvent) in java.awt.event.ItemListener public class LottoEvent implements ItemListener, ActionListener, Runnable ^ 1 error Any ideas on how to fix it would be appreciated. In message <1133213031.701119.288850@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, ri.johnson@juno.com writes >Attempting to write my first java program that accepts user input. >When I add the listner events to the code it will not compile. Below >is the code along with the error message: > > >Code: > >import javax.swing.*; >import java.awt.event.*; > >public class LottoEvent implements ItemListener, ActionListener, > Runnable { > >} > >Compilation Error message: > >javac LottoEvent.Java: LottoEvent is not abstract and does not override >abstract method itemStateChanged(java.awt.event.ItemEvent) in >java.awt.event.ItemListener public class LottoEvent implements >ItemListener, ActionListener, Runnable...

java.lang.UnsupportedClass error
> java -jar squirrel-sql-2.4-install.jar> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/> izforge/i> zpack/installer/Installer (Unsupported major.minor version 48.0)> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)> at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)> at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)> at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown So...

corba with java, errors on compilation

Error during Java program execution
Hello. I am following along to training at Intersystem's E-Learning site and most recently have been listening to the Cache Java binding lesson. After setting up a Java projection in the designated Cache class, he runs a Java test program. In doing this I get the following error: C:\InterSystems\Cache2007-11-420-0\Dev\java\samples>java CJTest1 Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ intersys/objects/ CacheDatabase at CJTest1.main(Unknown Source) C:\InterSystems\Cache2007-11-420-0\Dev\java\samples> I assume that the Java system cannot find the source for com.intersys.objects.CacheDatabase . But I'm not sure how to proceed from here. Any thoughts? Thanks, Steve P.S. I've also posted this at the intersystems.public.cache group. ...

help! compilation error in java
i am getting this error when i compile my java code Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: D:\STest\TestClient/java plzz tell me what to do.. i hv included all possible library files in the classpath..still the same error. plz tell me how resolve it.. Hi, kiran1785 schrieb: please use real name. > i am getting this error when i compile my java code which code ? Any samples ? > > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: > D:\STest\TestClient/java How do you compile ? Do you use the right Filename - Classname ? >...

java.lang.NumberFormatException error
Hi, I've been getting this error in the command window... it is a large stack so please bear with me: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Integer.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.mathworks.mlservices.MatlabDebugServices.createStackInfo(MatlabDeb ugServices.java:740) at com.mathworks.mlservices.MatlabDebugServices$StackDispatch.completed(M atlabDebugServices.java:1662) at com.mathworks.jmi.Matlab$CompletionHandler.messageReceived(Matlab.java :2079) at com.mathworks.services.message.MWLooper.dispatchMessage(MWLooper.java: 412) at com.mathworks.services.message.MWLooper.runBridge(MWLooper.java:557) at com.mathworks.services.message.MWLooper.run(MWLooper.java:526) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Integer.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.mathworks.mlservices.MatlabDebugServices.createStackInfo(MatlabDeb ugServices.java:740) at com.mathworks.mlwidgets.stack.StackComboBox$Builder.run(StackComboBox. java:174) at com.mathworks.mlwidgets.stack.StackComboBox$StackCallback.matlabEvent( StackComboBox.java:140) at com.mathworks.mlwidgets.stack.StackComboBox$DBStackCallback.matlabEven t(StackComboBox.java:303) at com.ma...

Re: Compile error with Java
Eric, Did you remember to save the file as Non-Qedit format? regards, Robert W.Mills Systems Development Manager Windsong Services (01689) 870622 x3005 Eric Therrien <mailto:TheJumpinJackFlash@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote on 17 February 2004 15:34: > Hi, > > We are looking at having our HP3000 talk with a client station using > Java on both sides. > > When I compile the simple "Hello World" program on the 3000, I get the > following error: > > error: compiler message file broken: > key=compiler.err.java.io.IOException: File > too large arguments=null, null, null, null, null, null, null > > Does any one know what it all mean? I have creatd the file using QEdit > on the 3000, save with no line number, every thing look good to me... > > Many thank's in advance. > > * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * > * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Error 8 Compilation Error. File permission error or DMA hardware error detected
I just upgraded my Labview code to Labview 8.5 from LV8.2.1 Then I tried to compile&nbsp;my code to get an .exe file I keep getting the following error, &nbsp; Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference: Error 8 occurred at Write to Text File in AB_Engine_Update_INI_Header.vi-&gt;AB_Application.lvclass:Create_INI_File.vi-&gt;AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi-&gt;AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi-&gt;AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi-&gt;AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi-&gt;AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi-&gt;AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi-&gt;AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller Possible reason(s): LabVIEW:&nbsp; File permission error. You do not have the correct permissions for the file.=========================NI-488:&nbsp; DMA hardware error detected. C:\UserData\LabView\IFX Interop Test exe\GMXiTest.ini &nbsp; I never have this problem if I compile using LV8.2.1. Please help! Thanks. &nbsp; hi there just to be sure: has 8.5 been installed under an other account than yours? make sure you have the windows access rigths to the LabVIEW - folder. Hi, Yes I have administrator rights on the PC. It was installed with full R/W permission. I saw in the forum that others are having the same problem and tried this work-around mentioned but it did not work. <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=172537&amp;query...

compiler error trying to compile org.apache.html.dom.HTMLFrameElementImpl.java
Upon downloading and installing Xerces 2.9.0 file HTMLFrameElementImpl.java in org.apache.html.dom is throwing compiler errors since the implementation of org.w3c.dom.html.HTMLFrameElement requires overriding abstract method getContentDocument(), which is missing from HTMLFrameElementImpl.java (!) Based on my investigation (on my own, surprise!) I eventually traced the ancestry back to org.apache.xerces.dom.ParentNode.java which has a method getOwnerDocument() which returns org.w3c.dom.Document. So to properly correct HTMLFrameElementImpl.java, I would think to add the following method: [code] public Document getContentDocument() { return getOwnerDocument(); } [/code] Is this the right direction to go or should I look elsewhere for a solution to my Xerces file compiler problem? Thanx Phil ...

Error Code :17410 Error State :null Error Message :No more data to read from socket Stack Trace : java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket
Hi, I see the following errors in the logs: Error Code :17410 Error State :null Error Message :No more data to read from socket Stack Trace : java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:114) at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:156) at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.check_error(DBError.java:803) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.MAREngine.unmarshalUB1(MAREngine.java:731) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.MAREngine.unmarshalSB1(MAREngine.java:690) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java:372) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java:1311) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.parseExecuteFetch(TTC7Protocol.java:738) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeNonQuery(OracleStatement.java:1313) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteOther(OracleStatement.java:1232) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithBatch(OracleStatement.java:1353) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecute(OracleStatement.java:1760) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1807) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:332) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStatement.java:376) I tried starting the DB Service and the application but did not help. Looking forward for solutions. Thanks, Divs All posts should include at least a platform, and a version, bot...

java error message java.io not found in import
Hi i'm trying to run a code like but i'm getting all the time the same error Class java.io not found in import import Java.io i guess the problem is that i dont have the header in the include folder,doenst anyone have solution for me? thread wrote: > Hi i'm trying to run a code like but i'm getting all the time the same > error > Class java.io not found in import > import Java.io 1. Capitalization matters. The package name is `java.io', not `Java.io' 2. The first-person subjective pronoun is `I', not `i'. 3. There is no class `java.io'; there is a package `java.io' which contains such useful classes as Reader or Writer... Perhaps you wanted to import all of java.io, in which case the syntax is `import java.io.*' -- Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth On May 15, 9:55=A0pm, thread <yaniv...@gmail.com> wrote: > ...i'm trying to run a code like but i'm getting all the time the same > error > Class java.io not found in import > import Java.io > > i guess the problem is that i dont have the header in the include > folder,doenst anyone have solution for me? Try starting here(1) and here(2) (1) <http://pscode.org/javafaq.html#exact> (2) <http://pscode.org/sscce.html> For example, this is an SSCCE.. <SSCCE> import java.io; class TestCompile { } </SSCCE> ...and here is the *exact* error message &l...

Web resources about - compile errors for Game The main program is giving me errors projectJS.java - comp.lang.java.gui

Joyus - Privacy Policy
JOYUS is a brand new video shopping experience to help you discover and buy the things you'll love.