data processing services #2

DataAngle Technologies having team of experts in processing the data from o=
ne source to another, converting data from image format to Word/Excel, cust=
omized transaction processing services based on proprietary client workflow=
 systems. We have experienced team which can review data, perform critical =
analysis and make strategies on how to route the data and workflow. We also=
 support our clients with proprietary inventory, production and quality man=
agement reporting tools. Data Processing is a collection of the definite se=
t of information to produce raw facts as the required set of output.
http://www.datangle.net/data-processing-services/
0
sunitha
10/12/2016 12:30:47 PM
comp.lang.java.gui 8286 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow