remove all nodes from a JTree?

Hi,

I have this problem with my JTree. I have implemented a JTree, with a root
node, where I add all my nodes on the first level. Since I have a bunch of
trees to show, I need to change my JTree, according to element that has
been selected in a JList. Now the problem is, that if I remove all elements
from the root node (using removeAllChildren() ), and add the new nodes to
the root node, according to the newly selected element, that the first
build up tree keeps showing with the old nodes instead of the newly added.

So how can I completely empty my JTree and build up a new one?

thanx in advance,
Tim
0
Tim
8/4/2004 9:05:51 PM
comp.lang.java.gui 8286 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

> I have this problem with my JTree. I have implemented a JTree, with a root
> node, where I add all my nodes on the first level. Since I have a bunch of
> trees to show, I need to change my JTree, according to element that has
> been selected in a JList. Now the problem is, that if I remove all
elements
> from the root node (using removeAllChildren() ), and add the new nodes to
> the root node, according to the newly selected element, that the first
> build up tree keeps showing with the old nodes instead of the newly added.

don't work with tree nodes, but do it with TreeModel.

--
Andrei Kouznetsov
http://uio.dev.java.net Unified I/O for Java

ak
8/4/2004 10:43:24 PM
"ak" <spam@imagero.com> schreef op wo, 04 aug 2004 22:43:24 GMT in

> don't work with tree nodes, but do it with TreeModel.

I have found some information here:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/tree.html#sel
ect

But there seems to be a problem when adding the nodes. You need to know
the TreePath of a node if you want to add a node to that node. If your
node where you want to add a new node to, is selected, you can get this
easily done, but if that node is not selected, how can you derife the
TreePath to it? I have tried the method getPath(), but that one returns
a node, not a TreePath?

thanx
Tim
0
Tim
8/5/2004 7:52:21 AM
Tim <no@thanx.please> schreef op do, 05 aug 2004 07:52:21 GMT in

> "ak" <spam@imagero.com> schreef op wo, 04 aug 2004 22:43:24 GMT in
>
>> don't work with tree nodes, but do it with TreeModel.
>
> I have found some information here:
> http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/tree.html#sel
> ect

Ok, nevermind that last one, you don't need the path, and I found a way to
get it anyways. But, I still wonder, how can I instantly remove all nodes
from the tree? Because, when I "refill" the tree, the old elements are
still showing. What's even more: if I close my program and restart it, all
nodes are showing from last time, plus the new ones?

Invoking removeAllChildren() on the root node still doesn't seem to do the
trick. It can't be possible that I have to remove all nodes one by one,
using removeNodeFromParent from the DefaultTreeModel, can it?

Furthermore, if I add a new node to the tree, it doesn't show instantly. I
have to select another item in my list, and then again the first item so
the tree is rebuilded, and then it shows up. Nevertheless I use the
insertNodeInto(childNode, parent, parent.getChildCount()); method, like in
the example. Any idea why it doesn't show up, when I do this?

thanx
0
Tim
8/5/2004 8:21:20 AM
"Tim" <no@thanx.please> schrieb :
> But there seems to be a problem when adding the nodes. You need to know
> the TreePath of a node if you want to add a node to that node. If your
> node where you want to add a new node to, is selected, you can get this
> easily done, but if that node is not selected, how can you derife the
> TreePath to it? I have tried the method getPath(), but that one returns
> a node, not a TreePath?

Some as before: tae the model...code:

DefaultTreeModel model = (DefaultTreeModel) myTree.getModel();

model.insertNodeInto(newChildNode,parentNode,position); //<-- add to end:
position = parentNode.getChildCount() ) ;

Andreas

0
Andreas
8/5/2004 8:26:17 AM
Tim wrote:
> "ak" <spam@imagero.com> schreef op wo, 04 aug 2004 22:43:24 GMT in
>

>>don't work with tree nodes, but do it with TreeModel.
>

> I have found some information here:
> http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/tree.html#sel
> ect
>
> But there seems to be a problem when adding the nodes. You need to know
> the TreePath of a node if you want to add a node to that node. If your
> node where you want to add a new node to, is selected, you can get this
> easily done, but if that node is not selected, how can you derife the
> TreePath to it? I have tried the method getPath(), but that one returns
> a node, not a TreePath?

If you mean the getpath() method of DefaultMutableTreeNode, it returns an array
of TreeNodes not a TreeNode. You can construct a new TreePath from it, using
the constructor of Treepath that takes an Object[] as its argument.

BK
0
Babu
8/5/2004 8:31:01 AM
"Andreas Beresko" <Andreas.Beresko@t-online.de> schreef op do,
05 aug
2004 08:26:17 GMT in news:cesqrk$9gs$03$1@news.t-online.com:

> Some as before: tae the model...code:
>
> DefaultTreeModel model = (DefaultTreeModel) myTree.getModel
();

> model.insertNodeInto(newChildNode,parentNode,position); //
<-- add to
> end: position = parentNode.getChildCount() ) ;

please see my other message (reply on the previous one), thanx
0
Tim
8/5/2004 8:32:08 AM
"Babu Kalakrishnan" <k.a.l.a@sankya.com> schrieb:

> If you mean the getpath() method of DefaultMutableTreeNode, it returns an
array
> of TreeNodes not a TreeNode. You can construct a new TreePath from it,
using
> the constructor of Treepath that takes an Object[] as its argument.

public TreePath getPathForNode(TreeNode node) {
    ArrayList list = new ArrayList();
    // Add all nodes to list
    while (node != null) {
        list.add(node);
        node = node.getParent();
    }
    Collections.reverse(list);

    // Convert array of nodes to TreePath
        return new TreePath(list.toArray());
   }

0
Andreas
8/5/2004 8:37:05 AM
"Andreas Beresko" <Andreas.Beresko@t-online.de> schreef op do, 05 aug
2004 08:37:05 GMT in news:cesrfq$a4j$03$1@news.t-online.com:

> public TreePath getPathForNode(TreeNode node) {
>     ArrayList list = new ArrayList();
>     // Add all nodes to list
>     while (node != null) {
>         list.add(node);
>         node = node.getParent();
>     }
>     Collections.reverse(list);
>
>     // Convert array of nodes to TreePath
>         return new TreePath(list.toArray());
>    }

thanx for the information, the adding works fine now. The only problem I
still have, is that I can't seem to empty my root node (or
DefaultTreeModel) easily so I can build up a new one that has absolutely
nothing to see with the previous one. It can't be possible that the only
way to empty a whole tree is to delete all the nodes, one by one, with
removeNodeFromParent from DefaultTreeModel?
0
Tim
8/5/2004 8:57:16 AM
On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 07:52:21 GMT, Tim wrote:

> http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/tree.html#sel
> ect

Note that you can preserve long URL's
for newsreaders using '<' '>', vis.
<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/tree.html#select>

--
Andrew Thompson
Andrew

> thanx for the information, the adding works fine now. The only problem
> I still have, is that I can't seem to empty my root node (or
> DefaultTreeModel) easily so I can build up a new one that has
> absolutely nothing to see with the previous one. It can't be possible
> that the only way to empty a whole tree is to delete all the nodes,
> one by one, with removeNodeFromParent from DefaultTreeModel?

ok, after googling for quite a time now, I've found this: If you delete
the children from the root node, they are actually all deleted, but you
have to make it clear to the DefaultModelTree, by using: .reload(); If
you don't know that, you can search a long time before you find out why
the tree is not updating properly.

thanx for all of your reply's.

Tim
0
Tim

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Cla...

removing node from the JTree
Hello, What I will do for removing and loading another node in the same row to the JTree.Adding node to tree is as follows(in ActivateEvent of the InternalFrame). ------------- dmtnFun=new DefaultMutableTreeNode(filename);//dmtnFun, DefaultMutableTreeNode //filename is String funTree=new JTree(dmtnFun);//JTree object panFun.add(funTree); panFun is a JLabel for(int i=0;i<10;1++) dmtnFun.add(new DefaultMutableTreeNode(fun[i])); //fun is a String array ((DefaultTreeModel)funTree.getModel()).reload(dmtnFun); would like to remove this perticlar node(dmtnFun) from the tree in Deact...

Programmatically removing nodes from a JTree
Hello, I have a JTree application which loads the leaves from a database. Every time a node is expanded it checks the database and lazily populates the tree. This works well using a TreeWillExpandListener. The database can change so when a node is collapsed I want to remove all the leaves. Then when it is expanded again it will read the database and show any updates. For the collapse I ahve used a TreeExpansion listener. My problem is that when I remove all the leaves from the node on collapse this node loses the expansion + to the left of it. If I click where the plus would be then the nod...

JTree add / remove nodes
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ----------------20057273061864338050 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Hello, I have got a tree dataset and I would like to visualize the data with a JTree component. The user should only brows in the tree, so no modifcation on the nodes is needed. But I don't understand, which I can add and remove nodes from the tree. I have created this data protected DefaultMutableTreeNode m_root = new DefaultMutableTreeNode( "myRoot" ); protected final JTree m_tree = new JTree( m_root ); protected final TreeModel m_model = new DefaultTreeModel( m_root ); and an empty tree is shown. But how can I add at this new nodes? My data are path strings like "root / subnode / subsubnode / leaf", so can I addthe full path to my tree which node / leaf creation on the fly? So I would push the the string to the tree and all parts should be created if it not exists. At the same way I get a path which should remove from the tree. I'm a little bit overwhelmed with the JTree. Thanks a lot Phil ----------------20057273061864338050 Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"&...

to use import java.lang.* or import java.lang.Math or none at all?
Hi guys, i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a matter at all? the answer to this post will definitely affect my programming style in the future when i'm considering "to import or not to import"... hmm,,, thanks in advance. JPractitioner wrote: > i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the > compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, > should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action > will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a > matter at all? Whether and how you import classes has exactly zero effect at runtime. Imports (with or without wildcards) are only a kind of abbreviation provided by the compiler to save us the effort of typing in fully-qualified type names every time. In theory explicit importing should make compilation faster -- by a very tiny amount. I've never heard anyone claim that they've even managed to measure a difference let alone found a case where it made a practical difference. So the question comes down to how to write your code for maximum clarity. One school of thought asserts that you should always import each class explicitly (rather than by a wildcard). There's a fai...

Good day to all, I have installed the j2se/netbeans binary bundle on red hat 9. I can run everything perfectly as root but when I try to compile with any other user I get: Error occurred during intialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object When I saw this it seemed like a permissions problem but I checked the permissions and everything seemed fine. All users have execute permissions of javac and java. I have read other threads dealing with the same or similar problem but have not reached any solution yet. I would appreciate if anyone that has run into this type o...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these commands: # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object # ls /usr/jdk/instances/ jdk1.5.0 jdk1.6.0 # uname -a SunOS sun1 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-2500 Please help to fix the error. Thanks. TsanChung wrote: > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > commands: > # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - > # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx > > # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version > Error occurred during initialization of VM > java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object It's missing or can't find rt.jar, right? How does the Solaris version find it's runtime files? Can you show us where rt.jar is? On Aug 20, 6:24=A0pm, Mark Space <marksp...@sbc.global.net> wrote: > TsanChung wrote: > > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > > commands: > > # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - > > # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx > > > # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version > > Error occurred during initialization of VM > > java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object > > It'...

Learn about Gui.Lang.Java in series
In this website to learn more about Java and web Combination of Asp. 1. How to connect Java to web { xml,JavaScript}. 2. How to connect Asp to Web {xml,Ado.net,J2ee} The connection and web config is very important to Java and web with using Asp Dot Net. If you want connections more Information below links http://freejavaprogbooks.blogspot.com http://learnaboutweb.blogspot.com http://ganesh-freedotnetbooks1.blogspot.com On Jul 26, 12:22=A0am, Gani <ganeshkumar...@gmail.com> wrote: > In this website ... =2E.. What? ...

Removeing tree node from unselected Jtree
I need to remove a node from a JTree object (node may or may not be selected, does not matter). I can scan the tree nodes. Once I find the node and it satisfies my if, I need to remove it from the tree. Can't seem to have the right objects so I can remove it. Any one have any suggestions? static public void testTree(JTree tree){ scanNodes(tree); } static public void scanNodes(JTree tree) { DefaultTreeModel model = (DefaultTreeModel)tree.getModel(); TreeNode root = (TreeNode)tree.getModel().getRoot(); scanNodes(model, root); } static public void scanNodes(TreeMode...

CheckBox in Column of JTable: Exception: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean
Hello, I have discovered a hidden error. My project was working for awhile, but then I started to get the below error. My error comes from the fact that I'm using a checkbox in a jtable, and I'm using the below "getColumnClass". Thank you, compile: run: Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean at javax.swing.JTable$BooleanRenderer.getTableCellRendererComponent(JTable.java:5412) at javax.swing.JTable.prepareRenderer(JTable.java:5735) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableU...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
Hi, I'm trying to use the httpclient within Jython (see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/ for more information on the httpclient). My Jython version is: Jython 2.1 on java1.4.2_04 (JIT: null) My Java version is: java version "1.4.2_04" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_04-b05) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_04-b05, mixed mode) My CLASSPATH includes: jdom.jar xerces.jar jython.jar jt400.jar log4j-1.2.8.jar commons-httpclient-2.0.jar When I just try to perform the import statements from example code I get the error pasted below....

JTree: Renaming tree nodes using a GUI
Hi there, i'm building a small app that includes a feature that is renaming tree nodes. I'm trying to figure out a way of doing this through the JTree itself that is available in the application GUI ... anyone knows how to help me with this? ... thanks in advance you guys ... cheers, Nuno Belo Nuno Belo wrote: > Hi there, > > i'm building a small app that includes a feature that is renaming > tree nodes. I'm trying to figure out a way of doing this through the > JTree itself that is available in the application GUI ... anyone knows > how to he...

Removing expansion symbols from Empty JTree nodes
I'm using a custom treeModel for an application I'm writing, and it's all fine except for one quite trivial issue with the way the tree is displayed. I have a set of nodes which I always want to appear as a node rather than a leaf even if they have no children, so isLeaf always returns false, and getAllowsChildren returns true, getChildCount can return 0. The tree draws OK, but empty folders initially draw in a way which suggests they should have children under them and could be expanded (Windows L&F shows a plus symbol, Mac has an arrow next to them). Once you try to...

java program in java GUI
folks I am writing a java GUI that calls other java programs i want to execute java command line options in back ground. I am using java exec command this is part of code Runtime.getRuntime().exec("/root/java/jdk1.5.0_06/bin/java /root/Desktop/project/SAXXMLHandler"); where i want to run SAXXMLHandler java file But i dont get any output thanks CSUIDL PROGRAMMEr wrote: > folks > I am writing a java GUI that calls other java programs > i want to execute java command line options in back ground. I am using > java exec command > this is part of code > >...

removing a node from a node-set
Hi, I have a template "delete-node" with two arguments containing document fragments when called. I want to return a new document fragment which contains all nodes from argument 2 except the one which is contained in argument 1. The code currently looks like this: <xsl:template name="delete-node"> <xsl:param name="todelete" /> <xsl:param name="notprocessed" /> <xsl:copy-of select="$notprocessed[not(@id = $todelete/node/@id)]"/> </xsl:template> And an example for $todelete is: <node id=...

general java GUI question : what is latest&greatest java GUI technology to front a mysql applications
(apologies up front if question is too broad or too dumb) I have intermediate java/mysql programming experience and want to take this up a notch and study java+mysql with a view to creating a database application for GUI programming currently I can see books on swing, JSP, JSF ..... its all a bit confusing as each work with JDBC but each are vastly different WRT how they construct a GUI I want to learn a java GUI technology that I can use to sit on top of a mysql database, typical tasks would be -o- form to read data into database (using many html controls -> text boxes, radio buttons, d...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object (ant/tomcat/spring)
Hi, I've been trying to get Spring working with ant and tomcat. Ant was building just fine, but I came in today and tried to build it and got this: Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object ?!?! Makes no sense to me. There _is_ an older version of java installed on my machine; but JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME are set to the correct paths, and <which java>and <java -version> produce the correct version. Any help would greatly alleviate my frustration! Thanks in advance... Courtney ...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object (ant/tomcat/spring)
Hi, I've been trying to get Spring working with ant and tomcat. Ant was building just fine, but I came in today and tried to build it and got this: Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object ?!?! Makes no sense to me. There _is_ an older version of java installed on my machine; but JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME are set to the correct paths, and <which java>and <java -version> produce the correct version. Any help would greatly alleviate my frustration! Thanks in advance... Courtney ...

Removing all text nodes from a given node
I've written a method that is supposed to remove all text nodes from a given node and also from its child nodes. The given node is, for example, created from following XML: -------------- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <L1>L1 Text <L2>L2 Text <L3>L3 Text</L3> </L2> <L2_1>L2_1 Text</L2_1> <L2_2>L2_2 Text</L2_2> </L1> -------------- The method I've written is : -------------- public static void removeEmptyText(org.w3c.dom.Node n) { org.w3c.dom.NodeList nodeList = n.getChildNodes(); for (int...

java.lang vs java.util
Surprising to see something defined in java.lang <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/Iterable.html> depend on something defined in java.util <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/util/Iterator.html>. Surely the hierarchy should go the other way? On 4/1/2011 9:11 PM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote: > Surprising to see something defined in java.lang > <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/Iterable.html> depend on > something defined in java.util > <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/util/Iterator.html>. > > Surely the hierarchy should go the other way? I think Iterable may make it into java.lang because of its significance in the foreach statement. Patricia On 04/02/2011 12:23 AM, Patricia Shanahan wrote: > On 4/1/2011 9:11 PM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote: >> Surprising to see something defined in java.lang >> <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/Iterable.html> depend on >> something defined in java.util >> <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/util/Iterator.html>. >> >> Surely the hierarchy should go the other way? Not if it wants to be consistent with http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/ don't'cha think? And the so-called "hierarchy" of java.util and java.lang is that they are equal. The language reserves for itself the entire panoply of java.* and javax.* packages. > I think It...

modifying java.lang.String.java
Hi, I'm trying to modify java.lang.String.java and add the modified String.class to rt.jar [THIS IS FOR MYSELF ONLY AND WILL NOT BE DEPLOYED]. I cannot add "private final boolean tainted[] = new boolean[5];" to String.java. If I do, it still compiles and I can add it to rt.jar and compile a test program against it. However, the JVM crashes with a strange message: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: name can't be empty at java.security.BasicPermission.init(Unknown Source) at java.security.BasicPermission.<init>(Unknown Source) at java....

Windows batch file throws java.lang.Exception unless you click onto GUI
I wrote an MS-DOS file to do batch work onto a particular Java application I wrote to dynamically build another MS-DOS batch file. The first MS-DOS batch file only works if you click onto the GUI in Windows; if you try to use command-line it fails. Here is the very short code of the first MS-DOS batch file: [code] @echo off java -cp Tools.jar;IVC.jar com.ppowell.ivc.EnvReader call setenv.bat if ERRORLEVEL 2 pause cd %java_jar_path% java -cp Tools.jar;Beans.jar;GUI.jar com.ppowell.applications.ImageCropper if ERRORLEVEL 2 pause [/code] But here are the error messages if you try to use comman...

Web resources about - remove all nodes from a JTree? - comp.lang.java.gui

ADL To Facebook: Remove Jewish Ritual Murder Page
... again found itself in the “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” conundrum caused by controversial subject matter , being pressured to remove ...

Platform Updates: New User Object fields, Edge.remove Event and More
New User Object fields, Edge.remove event, and more

Now Users Can Remove Contacts Automatically Saved by Facebook’s Friend Finder
Two weeks ago, many Facebook users began asking questions about curiously good recommendations suddenly appearing in Facebook’s “People You May ...

Mac App Store - Focus • Remove Distractions and Get More Done
Get Focus • Remove Distractions and Get More Done on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Wrong way, turn back: anger at plan to shut busy road to remove level crossing
Business owners in Dandenong's industrial heartland are reeling after being told the Andrews government's plan to remove a level crossing involves ...

Wrong way, turn back: anger at plan to shut busy road to remove level crossing
Business owners in Dandenong's industrial heartland are reeling after being told the Andrews government's plan to remove a level crossing involves ...

Xi push to remove rivals and rule China for life as 'another Mao'
The Australian (subscription) (blog) Xi push to remove rivals and rule China for life as 'another Mao' The Australian (subscription) (blog) ...

Baby Asha: Authorities preparing to remove asylum seeker baby from Lady Cilento Hospital, refugee advocates ...
Protesters surround exit points at a Brisbane hospital, hoping to stop immigration officials from transferring an asylum seeker baby.

China to remove walls from residential complexes to ease traffic
China to remove walls from residential complexes to ease traffic

Remove your PC's junk files with Kaspersky Cleaner
... mode of any web browser, and seems to be more about disabling assorted Windows logging, telemetry and general privacy settings. "Remove activity ...