ETL TESTING ONLINE TRAINING #24

SUN IT LABS offer ETL TESTING Online Training. We provide ETL TESTING Onlin=
e Training classes through online by using world class interactive system. =
We can also provide Technical support. You will be 100% Satisfied because w=
e provide best quality real time ETL TESTING Online Training.

Some of the ETL TESTING Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to ETL TESTING.
2.Data Ware Housing Concepts.
3.ETL Testing Concepts.
4.Software development life cycle.
5.Testing methodologies.
6.Agile model & methodology.
7.White box testing.
8.ETL Testing Work Flow Process.
9.How to Prepare the ETL Test Plan.
10.Responsibilities of a ETL Tester.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number:  India: +91 9676277094,

Email: info@iqnext.com,

Web: http://sunitlabs.com/etl-testing-online-training/