HADOOP Online Training IN USA #3

123trainings provide a range of HADOOP Online Training resources to help in=
dividuals and teams. We trouble shoot your problems while you are working a=
nd we address your questions during the Online HADOOP Training even after t=
he course completion. 123trainings will help you to clear your interviews a=
nd also assist you to get certified on HADOOP Online Training. You will be =
100% Satisfied because we provide best quality real time HADOOP Online Trai=
ning.

Some of the HADOOP Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.What is Hadoop?
2.Master Daemons.
3.The Motivation for Hadoop.
4.Data Storage literature survey.
5.Data Processing literature Survey.
6.Network Constraints.
7.The Hadoop Distributed File System.
8.Hadoop Map Reduce Works.
9.Anatomy of a Hadoop Cluster.
10.Hadoop demons.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number: INDIA: +91 9676277094,

Email: info@iqnext.com,

Web: http://123trainings.com/it-hadoop-bigdata-online-training.html