INFORMATICA ONLINE TRAINING #20

TEKSON IT SERVICES Provide INFORMATICA Online Training. Our INFORMATICA Onl=
ine training methodology is dealing with we use the best web conferencing t=
echnology to give the high Quality Training. This is very useful to get ult=
imate knowledge for better future. It=E2=80=99s proud to be we are one of t=
he top leading INFORMATICA online training providers from India.

Some of the INFORMATICA Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to INFORMATICA.
2.Data Warehousing Concepts.
3.Dimentinal Table.
4.Advantages of OLAP.
5.Informatica Power Center Architecture.
6.Source Qualifier.
7.Filter Transformation.
8.Reusable Transformations.
9.Error Logging.
10.Control Task.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number:  India: +91 9391855249,

Email: teksonit@gmail.com,

Web: http://www.teksonit.com/informatica-online-training/