INFORMATICA Online Training #21

FOCUS IT LABS provide offers best Online INFORMATICA Training. Our INFORMAT=
ICA Online Training is regarded as the best training in World by students w=
ho attended INFORMATICA Online Training with us. All our students were happ=
y and able to find Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapore, Japan, and Europe.  =
INFORMATICA Online Training batches start every week and we accommodate you=
r flexible timings.

Some of the INFORMATICA Course topics that covered by our professionals:=20

Introduction to Informatica:

 1.Basic Definitions.
 2.Informatica Products.
 3.Informatica Architecture.=20
=20
Informatica Designer - Introduction:
=20
 1.Designer interfaces.
 2.Designer tools.
 3.Defining Sources.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.=20

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.=20

Contact Number: INDIA: +91 9676277094,

Email: focusitlabs@gmail.com,

Web: http://focusitlabs.com/informatica-online-training/