INFORMATICA Online Training IN INDIA #4

123 TRAININGS provide INFORMATICA Online Training is the one of the best on=
line course thorough worldwide which is provided by INFORMATICA Centre. We =
are one of the most trusted online training institutes for learning INFORMA=
TICA Online Training among the world.  Our trainers are most efficient in t=
heir related field having real time experience of more than 10 years. We ar=
e dedicated in providing INFORMATICA Online Training by maintaining Global =
Standards according to the trainee requirements.

Some of the INFORMATICA Course topics that covered by our professionals:=20

1.Informatica Power Center Architecture.
2.Informatica Power Center Client Tools.
3.Fact Table.=20
4.Types of Fact Tables.=20
5.Advantages of OLAP.=20
6.Expression Editor.=20
7.Filter Transformation.=20
8.File Lists.
9.Metadata.
10.Lookup Transformation.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.=20

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.=20

Contact Number: India: + 91 9676277094,=20

Email: info@iqnext.com,=20

Web: http://123trainings.com/it-informatica-online-training.html

0
lavanya2