java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError (AGAIN!)

Searching google, I know this question has been asked tens of thousands of times, and
after reading hundreds of answers I'm still perplexed.  After 2 weeks, I thrown in the
towel and implore you for some assistance.

I wrote a program using NetBeans 4.0.  Naturally, I can run the program within the IDE. I
can also run the class file with the vendor jar file from the command line just fine, but
when I try to run my program as a jar file, I'm running into problems.

(why am I getting this error?)

K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>java classpath=.;k:\edtftpj.jar -jar FTP.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: classpath=/;k:\edtftp
j/jar

(So, I copy the jar file to my current directory)

K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>copy k:\edtftpj.jar .
         1 file(s) copied.

(this error mystifies me)

K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>java classpath=.;edtftpj.jar -jar FTP.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: classpath=/;edtftpj/j
ar

(but when I explicitly set the classpath, that error disappears)

K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>set classpath=.;edtftpj.jar

(but now I'm faced with the infamous java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>java -jar FTP.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/enterprisedt/net/
ftp/FTPMessageListener

What am I doing wrong?

0
bob6348 (5)

"Bob" <Bob@nospam.net> wrote in message news:RmYsd.183$HH6.136@fe07.lga...
> Searching google, I know this question has been asked tens of thousands of
> times, and
> after reading hundreds of answers I'm still perplexed.  After 2 weeks, I
> thrown in the
> towel and implore you for some assistance.
>
> I wrote a program using NetBeans 4.0.  Naturally, I can run the program
> within the IDE. I
> can also run the class file with the vendor jar file from the command line
> just fine, but
> when I try to run my program as a jar file, I'm running into problems.
>

> (why am I getting this error?)
>
> K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>java classpath=.;k:\edtftpj.jar -jar FTP.jar
> classpath=/;k:\edtftp
> j/jar

Should be java -classpath=.... (Note the minus)

[...]
> (but when I explicitly set the classpath, that error disappears)
>
> K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>set classpath=.;edtftpj.jar

Predictably.

> (but now I'm faced with the infamous java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
>
> K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>java -jar FTP.jar
> com/enterprisedt/net/
> ftp/FTPMessageListener
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Where is the com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPMessageListener class?

0
zzanNOtozz (928)
12/6/2004 12:44:15 PM
Ryan Stewart wrote:
> "Bob" <Bob@nospam.net> wrote in message news:RmYsd.183$HH6.136@fe07.lga...
>> Searching google, I know this question has been asked tens of thousands of times, and
>>  after reading hundreds of answers I'm still perplexed.  After 2 weeks, I thrown in
>> the towel and implore you for some assistance.
>>
>> I wrote a program using NetBeans 4.0.  Naturally, I can run the program within the
>> IDE. I can also run the class file with the vendor jar file from the command line
>> just fine, but when I try to run my program as a jar file, I'm running into problems.
>>

>> (why am I getting this error?)
>>
>> K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>java classpath=.;k:\edtftpj.jar -jar FTP.jar Exception in thread
>> "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: classpath=/;k:\edtftp j/jar
>>
> Should be java -classpath=.... (Note the minus)

OMG! Just how dumb can I be?  I hope my new monitor will help me see better 8-)

> [...]
>> (but when I explicitly set the classpath, that error disappears)
>>
>> K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>set classpath=.;edtftpj.jar
>>
> Predictably.

Hanging my head in shame.

>> (but now I'm faced with the infamous java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
>>
>> K:\FTPTest\FTP\dist>java -jar FTP.jar Exception in thread "main"
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/enterprisedt/net/ ftp/FTPMessageListener
>>
>> What am I doing wrong?
>>
> Where is the com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPMessageListener class?

com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPMessageListener is in edtftpj.jar

I read somewhere that I need to put the classpath to a jar file (edtftpj.jar in this case)
into the manifest file for my jar file but it's not clear to me how to accomplish this.

Is it possible to incorporate other jar files into my jar file so that when I distribute
my jar file, I know for certain that everything has been included?

0
bob6348 (5)

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
Hi, I'm trying to use the httpclient within Jython (see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/ for more information on the httpclient). My Jython version is: Jython 2.1 on java1.4.2_04 (JIT: null) My Java version is: java version "1.4.2_04" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_04-b05) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_04-b05, mixed mode) My CLASSPATH includes: jdom.jar xerces.jar jython.jar jt400.jar log4j-1.2.8.jar commons-httpclient-2.0.jar When I just try to perform the import statements from example code I get the error pasted below....

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these commands: # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object # ls /usr/jdk/instances/ jdk1.5.0 jdk1.6.0 # uname -a SunOS sun1 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-2500 Please help to fix the error. Thanks. TsanChung wrote: > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > commands: > # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - > # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx > > # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version > Error occurred during initialization of VM > java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object It's missing or can't find rt.jar, right? How does the Solaris version find it's runtime files? Can you show us where rt.jar is? On Aug 20, 6:24=A0pm, Mark Space <marksp...@sbc.global.net> wrote: > TsanChung wrote: > > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > > commands: > > # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - > > # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx > > > # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version > > Error occurred during initialization of VM > > java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object > > It'...

Good day to all, I have installed the j2se/netbeans binary bundle on red hat 9. I can run everything perfectly as root but when I try to compile with any other user I get: Error occurred during intialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object When I saw this it seemed like a permissions problem but I checked the permissions and everything seemed fine. All users have execute permissions of javac and java. I have read other threads dealing with the same or similar problem but have not reached any solution yet. I would appreciate if anyone that has run into this type o...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object (ant/tomcat/spring)
Hi, I've been trying to get Spring working with ant and tomcat. Ant was building just fine, but I came in today and tried to build it and got this: Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object ?!?! Makes no sense to me. There _is_ an older version of java installed on my machine; but JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME are set to the correct paths, and <which java>and <java -version> produce the correct version. Any help would greatly alleviate my frustration! Thanks in advance... Courtney ...

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:120) Thanks in advance, Ganesh Majji ganesh.m@gmail.com wrote: > I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I > don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help > me. Unfortunately my crystal bowl stays dark because you didn't mentioned your operating system and which DB2 version you're using. For Windows, *nix and OS/2 please ensure that your application is using the db2java.zip from SQLLIB\java. Check if there are multiple db2jdbc.dll on your system, remove any extra db2jdbc.dll files on the system. Ensure that you can connect to DB2 with the DB2 workstation tools from your machine. sorry for not mentioning the system details. Operation System is SunOS (Solaris) and DB2 SDK 8.2.2 Thank you very much for the kind response, Ganesh Bernd Hohmann wrote: > ganesh.m@gmail...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object (ant/tomcat/spring)
Hi, I've been trying to get Spring working with ant and tomcat. Ant was building just fine, but I came in today and tried to build it and got this: Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object ?!?! Makes no sense to me. There _is_ an older version of java installed on my machine; but JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME are set to the correct paths, and <which java>and <java -version> produce the correct version. Any help would greatly alleviate my frustration! Thanks in advance... Courtney ...

to use import java.lang.* or import java.lang.Math or none at all?
Hi guys, i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a matter at all? the answer to this post will definitely affect my programming style in the future when i'm considering "to import or not to import"... hmm,,, thanks in advance. JPractitioner wrote: > i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the > compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, > should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action > will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a > matter at all? Whether and how you import classes has exactly zero effect at runtime. Imports (with or without wildcards) are only a kind of abbreviation provided by the compiler to save us the effort of typing in fully-qualified type names every time. In theory explicit importing should make compilation faster -- by a very tiny amount. I've never heard anyone claim that they've even managed to measure a difference let alone found a case where it made a practical difference. So the question comes down to how to write your code for maximum clarity. One school of thought asserts that you should always import each class explicitly (rather than by a wildcard). There's a fai...

NEWBIE: Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: DisplayApp/java/
Dear Readers, the last time I saw people asking this question was in 2000 and 2001 and no one has concluded it as to how they resolved the issue. I wrote my sample program using Eclipse. that compiled and ran to display the results at the bottom. wanted to familiarize with the tool. so wrote the program and compiled the program. when i compiled at command line, the program compiled fine. when i try to ran it: it gave the Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: DisplayApp/java/ error. eclipse had a bunch of jar files from the c:\jsdk1.4.2._05 lib files under it. so i changed the classpath in the environmental variable to have all the jar files as displayed on the eclipse editor. ENV: WINXP. Java: C:\>echo %classpath% ..;C:\TOMCAT4129\common\lib\servlet.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\lib\dt.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\lib\tools.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\jce.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\jsse.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\plugin.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\sunrsasign.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\ext\dnsns.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\ext\ldapsec.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\ext\localedata.jar;C:\ j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\ext\sunjce_provider.jar >java -classpath %CLASSPATH% DisplayApp.java Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: DisplayApp/java >javac -classpath %CLASSPATH% DisplayApp.java Compiled well. >java -classpath %CLASSPATH% DisplayApp.java Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFo...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/Signature
Hi, Can anyone help me for this exception which I am getting whil trying to conenct to MYSQL server thru TOMCAT. Thanks Maneesh org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'com.mysql.jdbc.Driver', cause: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/Signature at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164) at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:730) at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:518) at foo.DBTest.init(DBTest.java:23) at org.apache.jsp.test_jsp._jspService(test_jsp.java:51) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:210) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256) at org.apache...

Help needed on java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Hi all, I have added my classes to a project.I am using JBuilder.On compilation I do not get any errors for the classes I have added.But when I run the project I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for the classes I have added.I tried setting the environment variable CLASS_PATH for that specific class.But it did not work.Please let me know if you know anything about this. Regards, Abhijit. On 30 Sep 2004 06:44:20 -0700, Abhijit Gadekar <abhijitgadekar@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all, > I have added my classes to a project.I am using JBuilder.On > compilation I do not get any errors for the classes I have added.But > when I run the project I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for the > classes I have > added.I tried setting the environment variable CLASS_PATH for that > specific class.But it did not work.Please let me know if you know > anything about this. While i can only guess what you actually mean, i guess you have a problem with your CLASSPATH (no underscore). Set it to the directory that contains the root of your package tree (if your class my.package.MyClass is saved as C:\somedir\my\package\MyClass.class, set CLASSPATH to C:\somedir\). Also, NoClassDefFoundError's are often thrown if you try to run a java program and type java MainType.class instead of java MainType. -- Whom the gods wish to destroy they first call promising. ...

CheckBox in Column of JTable: Exception: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean
Hello, I have discovered a hidden error. My project was working for awhile, but then I started to get the below error. My error comes from the fact that I'm using a checkbox in a jtable, and I'm using the below "getColumnClass". Thank you, compile: run: Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean at javax.swing.JTable$BooleanRenderer.getTableCellRendererComponent(JTable.java:5412) at javax.swing.JTable.prepareRenderer(JTable.java:5735) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableU...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/help/HelpSetException with HTTPS/SSL
I am getting the following error with a Java Applet being served out by IIS over HTTPS/SSL using a Verisign certificate: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/help/HelpSetException at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1590) at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:1762) at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:276) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:259) at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(AppletPanel.java:567) ...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
I am getting the following error message when I tried to deploy the application in qa environment. The application works fine in production. I am pretty new to java world not sure what needs to be changed. Any help is appreciated. ####<Jun 12, 2006 11:49:54 AM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <oq2genbeal20.qa2.collegeboard.cb> <taz-02> <ExecuteThread: '36' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <BEA-101017> <[ServletContext(id=69309787,name=olrWebApp,context-path=/olrWebApp)] Root cause of ServletExc...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
I'm stumped. I've created a little applet with some buttons. It runs fine on machine with NetBeans IDE 3.5.1 installed, where I wrote it. I "net use" the same directory on another Windows XP machine, and instead of running the Java Console tells me this: Error loading class: but.Buttons java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: but.Buttons at com/ms/vm/loader/URLClassLoader.loadClass at com/ms/vm/loader/URLClassLoader.loadClass at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedClassLoad at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
When I tried to make standalone application in matalb,I got this message and could not continue "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.mathworks.toolbox.compiler.plugin.MccWrapper" >> I cannot fix it.Any one who can help? ...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
I get the error Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError when I type java app2 in the command prompt. I've tried moving to the jre directory and typed java c:\app2\app2, but it gives me the same exception. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance, Lem There is nothing wrong with the code, it compiles fine, moreover the sdk examples do not work as well. Lem In article <bg0ogg$qui$1@nobel.pacific.net.sg>, Lem wrote: > There is nothing wrong with the code, it compiles fine, moreover the sdk > examples do not work as well....

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Hi, When running my app from within NetBeans it works perfectly but when I start the dist jar version (all up to date) I get this error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: FilmGUI/jar 'java' is in the classpath and the same thing happens regardless of whether I use the jre or jdk version of java.exe (OS: Win 2000 Pro, JDK 1.5.0.01, JRE 1.5.0.01, NetBeans 4.0). Strangely if I run the dist jar file from the command line I get the error specified but I also have a shortcut on my desktop to the jar file in question and if I launch that with a doub...

java.lang vs java.util
Surprising to see something defined in java.lang <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/Iterable.html> depend on something defined in java.util <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/util/Iterator.html>. Surely the hierarchy should go the other way? On 4/1/2011 9:11 PM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote: > Surprising to see something defined in java.lang > <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/Iterable.html> depend on > something defined in java.util > <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/util/Iterator.html>. > > Surely the hierarchy should go the other way? I think Iterable may make it into java.lang because of its significance in the foreach statement. Patricia On 04/02/2011 12:23 AM, Patricia Shanahan wrote: > On 4/1/2011 9:11 PM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote: >> Surprising to see something defined in java.lang >> <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/Iterable.html> depend on >> something defined in java.util >> <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/util/Iterator.html>. >> >> Surely the hierarchy should go the other way? Not if it wants to be consistent with http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/ don't'cha think? And the so-called "hierarchy" of java.util and java.lang is that they are equal. The language reserves for itself the entire panoply of java.* and javax.* packages. > I think It...

modifying java.lang.String.java
Hi, I'm trying to modify java.lang.String.java and add the modified String.class to rt.jar [THIS IS FOR MYSELF ONLY AND WILL NOT BE DEPLOYED]. I cannot add "private final boolean tainted[] = new boolean[5];" to String.java. If I do, it still compiles and I can add it to rt.jar and compile a test program against it. However, the JVM crashes with a strange message: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: name can't be empty at java.security.BasicPermission.init(Unknown Source) at java.security.BasicPermission.<init>(Unknown Source) at java....

Poll: Is a Java Method an Instance of the Java Class java.lang.reflect.Method? Please reply with YES or NO.
Hi, Poll: Is a Java Method an Instance of the Java Class java.lang.reflect.Method? Please put YES or NO as the first word in your reply. Add comments after it if you wish. I'll make a YES/NO count after some time. Kind regards, Paka Paka Small wrote: > Poll: Is a Java Method an Instance of the Java Class > java.lang.reflect.Method? It's not subject to vote. It's defined by the language. You might as well ask, "Is 'int' a primitive or a reference type?". Your vote will not change reality. > Please put YES or NO as the first word in your reply. Add comments > after it if you wish. > > I'll make a YES/NO count after some time. And what exactly do you hope to accomplish by this exercise? Distinguish who knows Java from those who don't? A method is not a class, and a class is not a method. That's reality in Java. The law of gravity is not subject to repeal by opinion, and neither is this. Instead of wasting your time and trying to waste ours conducting meaningless polls, why don't you read the material linked upthread and learn the truth for yourself? Learn the truth and it will set you free, or at least keep you from making errors like claiming that methods and classes are the same in Java. -- Lew On 5 feb, 20:38, Lew <lewbl...@gmail.com> wrote: > Paka Small wrote: > > Poll: Is a Java Method an Instance of the Java Class > > java.lang.reflect.Method? > > It's not sub...

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Java compiler available
tearing my hair out on this one.Thuis started as an upgrade issue till i realised that my un-usedtomcat5 installation didn't work either with my test jsp.I have, in desparation, un-installed all java / tomcat libs and re-installed only those required to get thetomcat6-6.0.14-1jpp.noarch.rpm (and the band-waggon) loadedfirst I installed java_app_platform_sdk-5_02-linux.binthis shows (after I set alternatives to point to the /opt/SDK/jdkdirecrtory)[root@squirrel ~]# javac -versionjavac 1.6.0java shows the same.I have set the following in profileCLASSPATH=$JDKHOME:$JDKHOME/lib/tools.jarJAVA_H...

Is there any free utilities I can use to view the memory used by all objects so I can track down the offending code? thanks Tim Maybe JConsole will help you out enough. Cheers. Opalinski opalpa@gmail.com http://www.geocities.com/opalpaweb/ Thanks, I figured out how to use hprof and it seems that something went nuts around date formatting - this trace is repeat hundereds of times... sun.text.resources.DateFormatZoneData.getContents(DateFormatZoneData.java:164) sun.text.resources.DateFormatZoneData.loadLookup(DateFormatZoneData.java:144) TRACE 304641: java.text.DateFormat$Field.&l...

Web resources about - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError (AGAIN!) - comp.lang.java.help

Facebook Stack Overflow
Stack Exchange log in - careers - chat - meta - about - faq Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Top Questions active 5 featured ...

SDK for Android M (preview) is available now
Android-er For Android development, from beginner to beginner. Thursday, May 28, 2015 SDK for Android M (preview) is available now Android SDK ...

Post New Query
Post New Query in core java, spring, hibernate, jquery, maven, windows OS and many more.

Developer Testing
About Us [ On The Cover! ] [ About Us ] Agitation [ Tests Vs Specifications ] [ Agitator is Not a Test Generator ] [ Violent Agreement ] ...

DocJar: Search Open Source Java API
Search Java source code, javadoc, jar files.

Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 - Error report
HTTP Status 500 - type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this ...

Issues - mockito - simpler & better mocking - Google Project Hosting
My favorites ▼ - Sign in mockito simpler & better mocking Project Home Downloads Wiki Issues Source New issue Search Search within: All issues ...

Clojure - Google Groups
Welcome to the Clojure mailing list. Please note that posts by new members are moderated to prevent spam.

Samsung + Material Support Library Leave it to Samsung to Samsung it up.…
Samsung + Material Support Library Leave it to Samsung to Samsung it up. Various Samsung phones are including older versions of the android support… ...

TorqueBox 2.10 comes with new leadership and JDK workarounds
A new version, new leadership, new support and a workaround for a bug in JDK 7's InvokeDynamic are the latest developments for the project that ...