java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(MIDP.java:651)

Hi Friends,

Does any one has any idea about the following StackTrace. I am using
CLDC1.1 and MIDP2.0 with Sun Java Studio Mobility. Any help will be
highly appreciated.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(MIDP.java:651)
at
com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorImpl(EmulatorInvoker.java:116)
at
com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorSameVM(EmulatorInvoker.java:105)
at
com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulator(EmulatorInvoker.java:63)
at com.sun.kvem.environment.ProfileEnvironment$KVMThread.runEmulator
(ProfileEnvironment.java:240)
at
com.sun.kvem.environment.ProfileEnvironment$KVMThread.run(ProfileEnvironment.java:262)

Greetings,

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException with midp
Hi, I'm trying to start a example which comes with the midp2.0 distribution. My relevant environment variables are set in a batch file like: PATH=%PATH%;\j2sdk1.4.2_10\bin;c:\j2me\midp2.0fcs\bin;j2me\j2me_cldc\bin set CLASSPATH=c:\j2me\midp2.0fcs\classes;. set MIDP_HOME=c:\j2me\midp2.0fcs When I go to the C:\j2me\midp2.0fcs\example directory and give the following command: midp stock.jad I get the error message: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: stock.jad Can anybody help me to prevent this error? Greetings, Matheas Manssen The solution is: midp -clas...

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Cla...

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException with midp
Hi, I'm trying to start a example which comes with the midp2.0 distribution. My relevant environment variables are set in a batch file like: PATH=%PATH%;\j2sdk1.4.2_10\bin;c:\j2me\midp2.0fcs\bin;j2me\j2me_cldc\bin set CLASSPATH=c:\j2me\midp2.0fcs\classes;. set MIDP_HOME=c:\j2me\midp2.0fcs When I go to the C:\j2me\midp2.0fcs\example directory and give the following command: midp stock.jad I get the error message: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: stock.jad The same error happens when I try "midp stock.jar" or "midp stock". Can anybody help me to prevent this error...

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError when running java tests
Hi, When execute the junit test we get: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError at se.company.wcdma.rbs.boam.pms.impl.RBScanner.preperAndPush(RBScanner.java:526) at se.company.wcdma.rbs.boam.pms.impl.RBScanner.scan(RBScanner.java:766) at se.company.wcdma.rbs.boam.mao.rmo.iub.tb.sut.IubDataStreamMoImplTest.testNewCounters(IubDataStreamMoImplTest.java:254) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at ...

to use import java.lang.* or import java.lang.Math or none at all?
Hi guys, i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a matter at all? the answer to this post will definitely affect my programming style in the future when i'm considering "to import or not to import"... hmm,,, thanks in advance. JPractitioner wrote: > i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the > compiler during com...

Java Java
Have my first Open Source Linux Java Project. Working on a second right now. Coming out with a distro called OPEN*WINDOWS. It will be at www.black-and-company.com tab wrote: > Have my first Open Source Linux Java Project. > Working on a second right now. > > Coming out with a distro called OPEN*WINDOWS. > > It will be at www.black-and-company.com > Wasn't that the whole point of Lindows? Oh, right, we didn't care for that either. tab wrote: > Have my first Open Source Linux Java Project. > Working on a second right now. > > Coming out with a ...

Good day to all, I have installed the j2se/netbeans binary bundle on red hat 9. I can run everything perfectly as root but when I try to compile with any other user I get: Error occurred during intialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object When I saw this it seemed like a permissions problem but I checked the permissions and everything seemed fine. All users have execute permissions of javac and java. I have read other threads dealing with the same or similar problem but have not reached any solution yet. I would appreciate if anyone that has run into this type o...

Java in Java
Is it possible to download a Java app (applet etc?) and run it inside a desktop Java app? -- Dirk http://www.transcendence.me.uk/ - Transcendence UK http://www.theconsensus.org/ - A UK political party http://www.onetribe.me.uk/wordpress/?cat=5 - Our podcasts on weird stuff Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote: > Is it possible to download a Java app (applet etc?) and run it inside a > desktop Java app? > Quite likely, but you won't necessarily get the same security model, unless you were careful about it. -- Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog: <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/&g...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these commands: # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object # ls /usr/jdk/instances/ jdk1.5.0 jdk1.6.0 # uname -a SunOS sun1 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-2500 Please help to fix the error. Thanks. TsanChung wrote: > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > commands: > # zcat jdk-6u7-so...

CheckBox in Column of JTable: Exception: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean
Hello, I have discovered a hidden error. My project was working for awhile, but then I started to get the below error. My error comes from the fact that I'm using a checkbox in a jtable, and I'm using the below "getColumnClass". Thank you, compile: run: Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean at javax.swing.JTable$BooleanRenderer.getTableCellRendererComponent(JTable.java:5412) at javax.swing.JTable.prepareRenderer(JTable.java:5735) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableU...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
Hi, I'm trying to use the httpclient within Jython (see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/ for more information on the httpclient). My Jython version is: Jython 2.1 on java1.4.2_04 (JIT: null) My Java version is: java version "1.4.2_04" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_04-b05) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_04-b05, mixed mode) My CLASSPATH includes: jdom.jar xerces.jar jython.jar jt400.jar log4j-1.2.8.jar commons-httpclient-2.0.jar When I just try to perform the import statements from example code I get the error pasted below....

Web resources about - java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(MIDP.java:651) - comp.lang.java.help

Platform Updates: Operation Developer Love
... by this Debugger. Try your own.". Graph API returns "OAuthException: (#100) Invalid Connection" when get "/{page_id}" of PUBLIC page NullPointerException ...

Fluent interface - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
. However, it can be detrimental to debugging, as a fluent chain constitutes a single statement for which debuggers may not allow setting up ...

China International Electronic Commerce Center 500 Internal Server Error
... HOT: GDP development bilateral safety increase [an error occurred while processing this directive] 500 Internal Server Error java.lang.NullPointerException ...

Register - The San Francisco 49ers
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to get data //CSPRDCMS01-fe/default/main/NFL/CLUBS/49ERS/WORKAREA/main/templatedata/Editorial/ADVERTISEMENT/data/ad_test ...

KNOVA Application Error
Error There was an error in processing your request. Please retry the query. Specific Error Message: java.lang.NullPointerException: null ...

Brandon Williams
Latest News for Brandon Williams, Bio, Stats, Injury Reports, Photos, Video Highlights, and Game Logs for Baltimore Ravens Defensive Tackle Brandon ...

banniNation.com Error
in sfw mode images are on queue not logged in login register wiki System Error Oh dear, something went wrong. We likely dropped the servers into ...

Bigdata Release 1.2.2 » bigdata®
This is a critical maintenance release of bigdata(R). Users of version 1.2.1 are strongly encouraged to upgrade to this release. Bigdata is ...

JavaOne 2012: Introduction to Ceylon
It has become noticeably quieter in the Hilton since the ending of the morning's Community Keynote and especially since lunch. The Wiki is working ...

Buffalo Bills Roster
Profile Watch Games News Video Team Schedule Buy Tickets Stadium Fans Community Fantasy The Bills Store Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... ...