MSBI ONLINE TRAINING IN USA #2

123 TRAININGS offer MSBI Online Training. We are experts in providing in on=
line training on par with classroom training. MSBI Online Training classes =
are as interactive and effective as like the classroom classes. Our online =
training sessions are of top level and the courses are offered by using the=
 latest technologies such as Go to Meeting etc

Some of the MSBI Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to MSBI.
2.OLAP Modeling.
3.Using multiple fact tables.
4.Cube Storage and Aggregation.
5.Most-used Functions & Common tasks.
6.Adding calculated members.
7.Other Documentation methods.
8.Introduction to Data Mining.
9.Introduction to Reporting Clients
10.Error Handling and Logging.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number:  India: +91 9676277094,

Email: info@iqnext.com,

Web: http://123trainings.com/it-ms-bi-online-training.html