Online OBIEE Training #17

123 TRAININGS provide OBIEE Online Training. We will give in-depth and up t=
o date knowledge in OBIEE Online Training for our students. We are very adv=
anced in teaching OBIEE Online Training to reach the expectations of today=
=E2=80=99s competitive IT World. Our OBIEE Online Training batches start ev=
ery week and we accommodate your flexible timings.

Some of the OBIEE Course topics that covered by our professionals:

Building presentation layer:

1.Objects of presentation layer.
2.Properties of the presentation layer.
3.Build presentation layer.

Building Physical Layer of a Repository:

1.Objects of Physical Layer.
2.DSN for a data sources.
3.Build physical layer.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number: INDIA: +91 9676277094,

Email: info@iqnext.com,

Web: http://123trainings.com/it-obiee-online-training.html