ONLINE ORACLE SOA TRAINING #3

123 TRAININGS offer ORACLE SOA Online Training. ORACLE SOA Online Training =
is the one of the best online course thorough worldwide. Our training metho=
dology is very unique when compare to the all online training institutes. Y=
ou are Attend the Classes from your home at your convenient timings Our ORA=
CLE SOA Trainers are highly dedicated and most efficient trainers.=20

Some of the ORACLE SOA Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to ORACLE SOA.
2.Overview of SOA.
3.Advantage in using SOA.
4.Principles of SOA.
5.Overview of Web logic server.
6.Working with Mediator Components.
7.Creating Adapter Services.
8.Business Process Execution Language (BPEL).
9.Orchestrating Services with BPEL.
10.SOA Composite Applications Lifecycle.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number:  India: +91 9676277094,

Email: info@iqnext.com,

Web: http://123trainings.com/oracle-soa-online-training.html