ONLINE SAP BPC TRAINING #6

FOCUS IT LABS offer SAP BPC Online Training. Our SAP BPC Online training me=
thodology is dealing with We use the best web conferencing technology to gi=
ve the high Quality Training. This is very useful to get ultimate knowledge=
 for better future. It=E2=80=99s proud to be we are one of the top leading =
SAP BPC online training providers from India.

Some of the SAP BPC Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to SAP BPC.
2.Course overview.
3.Course objectives.
4.Terminology.
5.Creating models.
6.Create a report.
7.Enable comments
8.Enable comments.
9.New web client.
10.Data Acquisition.
11.Controls.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number:  India: +91 9676277094,

Email: focusitlabs@gmail.com,

Web: http://focusitlabs.com/sap-bpc-online-training/