SAP BO Online Training #14

123 TRAININGS provide offers best Online SAP BO Training. Our SAP BO Online=
 Training is regarded as the best training in World by students who attende=
d SAP BO Online Training with us. All our students were happy and able to f=
ind Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapore, Japan, and Europe.  SAP BO Online T=
raining batches start every week and we accommodate your flexible timings.

Some of the SAP BO Course topics that covered by our professionals:=20

1.SAP BO Integration Kit.
2.Installation & Configuration.
3.SAP BO integrated solution approach.
4.Server administration.
5.SAP Authorization administration scenario.
6.Performance Management.
7.Planning a Report.
8.Preview a report.
9.Save a report.
10.Formatting a Report.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.=20

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.=20

Contact Number: India: + 91 9676277094,=20

Email: info@iqnext.com,=20

Web: http://123trainings.com/it-sap-bo-online-training.html

0
lavanya2