SAP BPC ONLINE TRAINING COURSE #2

SUN IT LABS offer SAP BPC Online Training. Our SAP BPC trainers are highly =
talented and have Excellent Teaching skills. They are well experienced trai=
ners in their relative field. Our SAP BPC online training is one of the bes=
t online training in India For any technology. All our students were happy =
with our online training and able to find Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapor=
e, Japan, and Europe.

Some of the SAP BPC Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to SAP BPC.
2.Understanding the architecture of BPC.
3.Application Set Management.
4.How to setup Work Status.
5.Introduction to Dimension Logic.
6.Working with Unstructured Data.
7.Introduction to Content Library.
8.Web Reporting.
9.Inter Company Elimination.
10.Competitor=E2=80=99s Analysis.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number:  India: +91 9676277094,

Email: info@iqnext.com,

Web: http://sunitlabs.com/sap-bpc-online-training/