SAP HANA Online Training COURSES

SURYA Online Training Provides SAP HANA Online Training. We have excellent =
Online Training faculty and we individually respect each student need and w=
e tailor the course according the student need. We are also providing SAP H=
ANA Online Training course certification at an affordable price. You will b=
e 100% Satisfied because we provide best quality real time SAP HANA Online =
Training.

Some of the SAP HANA Course topics that covered by our professionals:

Introduction:

 1.Introduction to SAP HANA.
 2.SAP In-Memory Strategy.
 3.HANA compare to BWA.
 4.HANA, Reporting Layer.
 5.Connectivity options.

Modeling:=20
=20
 1.Purpose of Information Modeler
 2.Levels of Modeling in SAP HANA.
 3.Attribute Views.
 4.Analytic Views.
 5.Calculation Views.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number: INDIA: +91 9618546596,

Email: suryaonlinetrainings@gmail.com,

Web: http://www.suryaonlinetraining.com/sap-hana-online-training/