SAP HANA ONLINE TRAINING IN UK #3

123 TRAININGS Provide SAP HANA Online Training. We provide SAP HANA Online =
Training classes through online by using world class interactive system. We=
 can also provide Technical support. You will be 100% Satisfied because we =
provide best quality real time SAP HANA Online Training.

Some of the SAP HANA Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to SAP HANA.
2.SAP HANA Training Objectives.
3.Target Students & Prerequisites.
4.Architecture Overview.
5.Data Modeling.
6.Levels of Modeling in SAP HANA.
7.HANA, Reporting Layer.
8.Connectivity options.
9.Creation of Role Hierarchy.
10.Assignment of Users to Roles.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number:  India: +91 9676277094,

Email: info@iqnext.com,

Web: http://123trainings.com/it-sap-hana-online-training.html