sun.misc.Unsafe.ensureClassInitialized

I am getting the following stack trace. Can anyone help me out with
the problem?

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at sun.misc.Unsafe.ensureClassInitialized(Native Method)
	at
sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.newFieldAccessor(UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.java:
20)
	at
sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory.newFieldAccessor(ReflectionFactory.java:
122)
	at java.lang.reflect.Field.acquireFieldAccessor(Field.java:779)
	at java.lang.reflect.Field.getFieldAccessor(Field.java:760)
	at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Field.java:228)
	at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:
768)
	at noNamespace.IndustryDocument.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
	at noNamespace.IndustryDocument$Factory.parse(Unknown Source)
	at noNamespace.GetSectorRelation.getHashMaps(GetSectorRelation.java:
40)
	at util.IndustryUtil.getSectorMap(IndustryUtil.java:28)
	at
com.csfb.r2.struts.action.IndustryAbstractAction.execute(IndustryAbstractAction.java:
26)
	at
org.springframework.web.struts.DelegatingActionProxy.execute(DelegatingActionProxy.java:
106)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:
449)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
264)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:
1176)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:
454)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:696)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:809)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
200)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
146)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:
209)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline
$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
433)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:
948)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:
144)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline
$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
433)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:
948)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:
2358)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:
133)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline
$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:
118)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline
$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:594)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:
116)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline
$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:594)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
433)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:
948)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:
127)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline
$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
433)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:
948)
	at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:
152)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:
799)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:
577)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool
$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not instantiate
SchemaTypeSystemImpl (java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException): is
the version of xbean.jar correct?
	at
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s2564FB0BE6C24E6929D1C14205452CD0.TypeSystemHolder.loadTypeSystem(Unknown
Source)
	at
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s2564FB0BE6C24E6929D1C14205452CD0.TypeSystemHolder.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)
	... 48 more
Method)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
39)
	at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
27)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
	... 50 more
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaTypeLoaderException: XML-BEANS
compiled schema: Incompatible minor version - expecting up to 23, got
24
(schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s2564FB0BE6C24E6929D1C14205452CD0.index)
- code 3
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl
$XsbReader.<init>(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:1520)
	at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.initFromHeader(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:
260)
	at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.<init>(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:
183)
	... 54 more

nimit.slash85@gmail.com wrote:

> I am getting the following stack trace. Can anyone help me out with
> the problem?

Without the source? Hard.

> 	at noNamespace.IndustryDocument.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
> 	at noNamespace.IndustryDocument$Factory.parse(Unknown Source)
> 	at noNamespace.GetSectorRelation.getHashMaps(GetSectorRelation.java:40)
> 	at util.IndustryUtil.getSectorMap(IndustryUtil.java:28)

This seems to be the part of your own code doing the call. I
assume there is something wrong, so posting the source around
line 28 might help here to find out more.

Regards, Lothar
--
Lothar Kimmeringer                E-Mail: spamfang@kimmeringer.de

                 questions!
0
Lothar
7/7/2007 9:30:50 AM
nimit.slash85@gmail.com wrote:
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not instantiate
> SchemaTypeSystemImpl (java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException): is
> the version of xbean.jar correct?

Well, is it?

> Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaTypeLoaderException: XML-BEANS
> compiled schema: Incompatible minor version - expecting up to 23, got
> 24
> (schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s2564FB0BE6C24E6929D1C14205452CD0.index)
> - code 3

Apparently not.

Tom Hawtin
0
Tom

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:120) Thanks in advance, Ganesh Majji ganesh.m@gmail.com wrote: > I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I > don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help > me. Unfortunately my crystal bowl stays dark because you didn't mentioned your operating system and which DB2 version you're using. For Windows, *nix and OS/2 please ensure that your application is using the db2java.zip from SQLLIB\java. Check if there are multiple db2jdbc.dll on your system, remove any extra db2jdbc.dll files on the system. Ensure that you can connect to DB2 with the DB2 workstation tools from your machine. sorry for not mentioning the system details. Operation System is SunOS (Solaris) and DB2 SDK 8.2.2 Thank you very much for the kind response, Ganesh Bernd Hohmann wrote: > ganesh.m@gmail...

java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(MIDP.java:651)
Hi Friends, Does any one has any idea about the following StackTrace. I am using CLDC1.1 and MIDP2.0 with Sun Java Studio Mobility. Any help will be highly appreciated. java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(MIDP.java:651) at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorImpl(EmulatorInvoker.java:116) at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorSameVM(EmulatorInvoker.java:105) at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulator(EmulatorInvoker.java:63) at com.sun.kvem.environment.ProfileEnvironment$KVMThread.runEmulator (ProfileEnvironment.java:240)...

java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(MIDP.java:651)
Hi Friends, Does any one has any idea about the following StackTrace. I am using CLDC1.1 and MIDP2.0 with Sun Java Studio Mobility. Any help will be highly appreciated. java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(MIDP.java:651) at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorImpl(EmulatorInvoker.java:116) at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorSameVM(EmulatorInvoker.java:105) at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulator(EmulatorInvoker.java:63) at com.sun.kvem.environment.ProfileEnvironment$KVMThread.runEmulator (ProfileEnvironment.java:240)...

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

HELP!! java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Hi all, in a java-application i've got the following problem: In a JPanel with several JTextFields i start a sql-query to a address table. This query will be started on the CaretUpdate-Event, because i want to get the result when ever i change the field-contents. This query runs on 8 fields in a very good performance (e.g. on name, city,street,phonenumber ...), but if i change the entry for the areacode the performance is really terrible (about 20 sec) and after 4 or 5 queries i get the java.lang.OutOfMemoryError!!?? The resultset contains as max. 7000 records, but i think that&#...

java.lang.NullPointerException..help me!
Hy guys, I'm developing a Jsf application and i have a question. My application allow user to upload a file and show to user number of columns and rows,thanks to a javabean called MyBean.java. My error is message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.faces.FacesException: javax.faces.FacesException: Can't instantiate class: 'com.devsphere.articles.jsfupload.MyBean'.. class com.devsphere.articles.jsfupload.MyBean : java.lang.NullPo...

Help:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Hai guys, I want to declare a huge two dimension array with rows=99939263 cols=1606 when I tried to declare an array as follows double arr[][]; arr=new double[rows][cols]; I am getting java.lang.OutOfMemoryError So anyone tell me to handle this problem. Is there any solution other than two dimension array? Regards ackumar > So anyone tell me to handle this problem. It depends what the problem is that you're trying to solve. The quickest solution to your problem, as stated, is to run the JVM with more memory. Add the -mXms 256m option to your java run command to increase ...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

to use import java.lang.* or import java.lang.Math or none at all?
Hi guys, i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a matter at all? the answer to this post will definitely affect my programming style in the future when i'm considering "to import or not to import"... hmm,,, thanks in advance. JPractitioner wrote: > i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the > compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, > should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action > will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a > matter at all? Whether and how you import classes has exactly zero effect at runtime. Imports (with or without wildcards) are only a kind of abbreviation provided by the compiler to save us the effort of typing in fully-qualified type names every time. In theory explicit importing should make compilation faster -- by a very tiny amount. I've never heard anyone claim that they've even managed to measure a difference let alone found a case where it made a practical difference. So the question comes down to how to write your code for maximum clarity. One school of thought asserts that you should always import each class explicitly (rather than by a wildcard). There's a fai...

Help needed on java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Hi all, I have added my classes to a project.I am using JBuilder.On compilation I do not get any errors for the classes I have added.But when I run the project I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for the classes I have added.I tried setting the environment variable CLASS_PATH for that specific class.But it did not work.Please let me know if you know anything about this. Regards, Abhijit. On 30 Sep 2004 06:44:20 -0700, Abhijit Gadekar <abhijitgadekar@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all, > I have added my classes to a project.I am using JBuilder.On > compilation I do not get any erro...

Help creating java.lang.String
Hallo NewsGroup, I have this Java to create a blank string of defined size. Is there a nicer way of doing this? Thank you Michelle private String makeString(int sizeOfString) { StringBuffer sb=new StringBuffer(""); for (int i=0;i<sizeOfString;i++) sb.append(" "); return sb.toString()); } Miss. Michelle Heigardt wrote: > Hallo NewsGroup, I have this Java to create a blank string of defined > size. Is there a nicer way of doing this? > > Thank you > Michelle > > > private String makeString(int sizeOfString) > { > StringB...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these commands: # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object # ls /usr/jdk/instances/ jdk1.5.0 jdk1.6.0 # uname -a SunOS sun1 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-2500 Please help to fix the error. Thanks. TsanChung wrote: > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > commands: > # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - > # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx > > # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version > Error occurred during initialization of VM > java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object It's missing or can't find rt.jar, right? How does the Solaris version find it's runtime files? Can you show us where rt.jar is? On Aug 20, 6:24=A0pm, Mark Space <marksp...@sbc.global.net> wrote: > TsanChung wrote: > > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > > commands: > > # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - > > # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx > > > # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version > > Error occurred during initialization of VM > > java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object > > It'...

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Hi, i wrote a java program, that create a rdf file parsing a file tree. On the last step the shockwaves and gifs are checked and the byte sizes are written in the rdf file as nodes. The 1. Problem: A java.lang.OutOfMemoryError is throwm. Sometimes on the 45 shockwave, sometimes on the 53 shockwave... code: for(int i = 0; i < objects.getLength(); i++){ String xValue = "concat(./dir/text(), ./objects/object/param[@name = 'movie']/@value)"; // XPath Ausdruck anwenden XObject xO = XPathAPI.eval(objects.item(i), xV...

Good day to all, I have installed the j2se/netbeans binary bundle on red hat 9. I can run everything perfectly as root but when I try to compile with any other user I get: Error occurred during intialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object When I saw this it seemed like a permissions problem but I checked the permissions and everything seemed fine. All users have execute permissions of javac and java. I have read other threads dealing with the same or similar problem but have not reached any solution yet. I would appreciate if anyone that has run into this type o...

CheckBox in Column of JTable: Exception: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean
Hello, I have discovered a hidden error. My project was working for awhile, but then I started to get the below error. My error comes from the fact that I'm using a checkbox in a jtable, and I'm using the below "getColumnClass". Thank you, compile: run: Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean at javax.swing.JTable$BooleanRenderer.getTableCellRendererComponent(JTable.java:5412) at javax.swing.JTable.prepareRenderer(JTable.java:5735) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableU...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
Hi, I'm trying to use the httpclient within Jython (see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/ for more information on the httpclient). My Jython version is: Jython 2.1 on java1.4.2_04 (JIT: null) My Java version is: java version "1.4.2_04" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_04-b05) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_04-b05, mixed mode) My CLASSPATH includes: jdom.jar xerces.jar jython.jar jt400.jar log4j-1.2.8.jar commons-httpclient-2.0.jar When I just try to perform the import statements from example code I get the error pasted below....

Help Help, I am intermediate in Java...need help in follow case
There is two java classes second class is for execute ant file. First Class does the most. first create a plain class which accepts two java.io.File object in constructor as input and output and a method which performs replacement. - the replacement must take into account the file ending of the input file: + for .java, .cpp, .c and .css remove the FIRST occurrence of "/ * ... */" + for .xml, .xhtml, .html and .xsl remove the FIRST occurrence of "<!-- ... -->" has any body have an example class to do it? Thanks a lot...if you can help...I create a class but is n...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried...

NEWBIE HELP! java.lang.NoSuchMethodError Applet
Hi all, im fairly new to the java world and need some help sorting an applet problem im having. Ive developed an applet that reads in xml files from the web - which works fine with appletviewer in eclipse, and the applet itself works locally when it doesnt use the xml files. However, when i try to run it in a web browser it just stays grey and the java console reports: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.esp.control.ESPCentralProcess.generateCourseData()Ljava/util/ArrayList; at com.esp.gui.ESPStartUp.start(ESPStartUp.java:219) at com.esp.gui.JPanelManager.panelAdd(JPanelManager.java:151) at...

help help help
I need to refresh my C knowledge quickly. I will be reading code for simple industrial type controls like motor controllers, valve drivers, etc This software is pretty simple, 3000 lines max. The executable is embedded in flash on the processor chip. Actually I haven't seen it yet. I haven't looked at C or done any programming in ages. I'm looking for a simple programming suite that will run on my WinXP (NTFS) computer. Something that doesn't take really long to get up to speed with. Simple is better. I just need to practice and remember and do some simple experi...

Which Product to Use: Sun Java System Application Server Or Sun Java System Web Server?
Find out the unique capabilities of these products that meet your business needs with respect to developing and deploying Web applications. This article addresses frequently asked questions from customers and partners: http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/appserver/reference/techart/appserver-webserver.html ...

Which Product to Use: Sun Java System Application Server Or Sun Java System Web Server?
Find out the unique capabilities of these products that meet your business needs with respect to developing and deploying Web applications. This article addresses frequently asked questions from customers and partners: http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/appserver/reference/techart/appserver-webserver.html ...

Web resources about - sun.misc.Unsafe.ensureClassInitialized - comp.lang.java.help