TERADATA ONLINE TRAINING #14

FOCUS IT LABS offer TERADATA online training. We are experts in providing i=
n online training on par with classroom training. TERADATA online training =
classes are as interactive and effective as like the classroom classes. Our=
 TERADATA online training sessions are of top level and the courses are off=
ered by using the latest technologies such as Go to Meeting etc.

Some of the TERADATA Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to TERADATA.
2.Teradata Indexes.
3.Teradata Objects.
4.Teradata Disk Space Management.
5.Teradata sql Quarryman.
6.Teradata Sql functions& operations.
7.Teradata Basic Commands.
8.Teradata Olap functions.
9.Teradata Utilities.
10.Error handling.
11.Real time scripts.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the websit=
e.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.

Contact Number:  India: +91 9676277094,

Email: focusitlabs@gmail.com,

Web: http://focusitlabs.com/teradata-online-training/