10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP) #2

10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
I have listed over 10000 interview questions  asked
in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year
2000-2005
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/
So please have a look and make use of it.

comp.lang.java.programmer 52711 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

> 10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)

you should better call it "50000 ads".

0
spam06916 (329)
4/22/2006 10:57:42 AM
Andrey Kuznetsov wrote:
>>10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
>

> you should better call it "50000 ads".

Only 50000 ads! Surprising. I would have expected more than 5 ads per
question. Not that I'm public spirited enough to visit the site to find out.

Patricia
0
pats (3556)
4/22/2006 1:32:20 PM
<softwareengineer2006@gmail.com> wrote in message
> 10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
> I have listed over 10000 interview questions  asked
> in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year
> 2000-2005
> in my website
> http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/
> So please have a look and make use of it.

Awesome!  Thank you

--
LTP

:)

> Only 50000 ads! Surprising. I would have expected more than 5 ads per
> question. Not that I'm public spirited enough to visit the site to find
> out.

ok, it was wild guess, cos I didn't get deeper in his site...

Andrey

0
spam06916 (329)
4/22/2006 7:45:20 PM
All Interview Questions And Answers

10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
I have listed over 10000 interview questions  asked
in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year
2000-2005
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/
So please have a look and make use of it.

CMMI,DOTNET,JAVA,NETWORKING, SOFTWARE TESTING,ORACLE, SQL Server
Interview Questions and Answers
I have listed over 600 interview questions and answers for
CMMI,DOTNET,JAVA,NETWORKING, SOFTWARE TESTING,ORACLE, SQL Server
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/dotnet_java_cmmi/
So please have a look and make use of it.

Get The Book "C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free
Join My Group http://groups.google.com/group/forsoftwareprofessionals
To Receive The Book C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free

ABAP Interview questions and answers
I have listed over ABAP interview questions and answers
 in my website
http://www.geocities.com/sap_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

SAP Interview questions and answers
I have listed over sap interview questions and answers
 in my website
http://www.geocities.com/sap_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

SQL Interview Questions And Answers
I have listed SQL interview questions and answers
 in my website
http://www.geocities.com/sql_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

windows Interview questions and answers
I have listed windows interview questions and answers
 in my website
http://www.geocities.com/windows_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

Peoplesoft Interview questions and answers
I have listed  peoplesoft interview questions and answers
 in my website
http://www.geocities.com/peoplesoft_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

Siebel Interview Questions And Answers
I have listed  siebel interview questions and answers
 in my website
http://www.geocities.com/siebel_intviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

EJB Interview Questions And Answers
I have listed EJB interview questions and answers
 in my website
http://www.geocities.com/ejb_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

J2EE Interview questions and answers
I have listed over 340 J2EE interview questions and answers
 in my website
http://www.geocities.com/forsoftwareprofessionals/
So please have a look and make use of it.

J2ME Interview questions and answers
I have listed J2ME interview questions and answers
 in my website
http://www.geocities.com/j2me_interviewquestion/
So please have a look and make use of it.

CCNA Interview questions and answers
I have listed CCNA interview questions and answers
in my website http://www.geocities.com/software_help_desk/ .
So please have a look and make use of it.

10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP) I have listed over 10000 interview questions asked in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year 2000-2005 in my website http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/ So please have a look and make use of it. ...

10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP) I have listed over 10000 interview questions asked in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year 2000-2005 in my website http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/ So please have a look and make use of it. ...

10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP) I have listed over 10000 interview questions asked in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year 2000-2005 in my website http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/ So please have a look and make use of it. 2000 questions, on average, about each technology? Gee, wouldn't it be better and easier just to develop skills in those technologies? Might it not be a good idea to develop more general skills? ---Michael B. ...

[...]

10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP) I have listed over 10000 interview questions asked in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year 2000-2005 in my website http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/ So please have a look and make use of it. softwareengineer2006@gmail.com said: > 10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP) > I have listed over 10000 interview questions asked > in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year > 2000-2005 ALL companies? I doubt that very much. >...

Java & C Interview Questions With Answers #2
Hi Friends, Here is the link for Java & C Interview Questions With Answers: http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques1 All the Best Urs Friendly, Jai * metajai@gmail.com: > [off-topic] Dear moron. You have posted to a C++ group. -- A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is it such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail? ...

Attention: European C/C++/C#/Java Programmers-Call for Input #2
Hi All, My company is developing a new programming language (it has many general purpose and parallel programming features) targeted at continuing with the original charter by the C language for development of Operating Systems in a HLL as well as applications, device drivers etc. This language has an extended character set and, although all of the key words will (still) be in English, identifiers (i.e. names of things) can use additional European characters (such as those with accents, diaeresis, cedilla etc). For efficiency, a 254-character subset of them are going to be used in creating ...

Oracle,C#,JSP,.NET,ASP,J2EE,Networking,Java Interview questions and answers
Oracle,C#,JSP,.NET,ASP,J2EE,Networking,Java Interview questions and answers I have listed over 1000 Oracle,C#,JSP,.NET,ASP,J2EE,Networking,Java interview questions and answers in my website http://www.geocities.com/interviewquestionsforall/ So please have a look and make use of it. ...

Oracle,C#,JSP,.NET,ASP,J2EE,Networking,Java Interview questions and answers
Oracle,C#,JSP,.NET,ASP,J2EE,Networking,Java Interview questions and answers I have listed over 1000 Oracle,C#,JSP,.NET,ASP,J2EE,Networking,Java interview questions and answers in my website http://www.geocities.com/interviewquestionsforall/ So please have a look and make use of it. ...

Oracle,C#,JSP,.NET,ASP,J2EE,Networking,Java Interview questions and answers
Oracle,C#,JSP,.NET,ASP,J2EE,Networking,Java Interview questions and answers I have listed over 1000 Oracle,C#,JSP,.NET,ASP,J2EE,Networking,Java interview questions and answers in my website http://www.geocities.com/interviewquestionsforall/ So please have a look and make use of it. ...

Free online test in C, C++, JAVA / Placement papers / C,J2EE Interview Questions
HiTechSkill.Com offers free information, tests, and sample interview questions that will help to improve your information technology skills. http://www.hitechskill.com "www.hitechskill.com" wrote: > > HiTechSkill.Com offers free information, tests, and sample interview > questions that will help to improve your information technology skills. > http://www.hitechskill.com Some people have investigated and debunked this site on c.l.c. It is full of misinformation. It also tries to 'register' you for future spam access. Avoid. -- "If you want to post a f...

Web resources about - 10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP) #2 - comp.lang.java.programmer

Interview - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interviews are a standard part of qualitative research . They are also used in journalism and media reporting (see Interview (journalism) ) and ...

U.S. Senate Hopeful Cory Booker Sits Down For Watershed Instagram Interview With NowThis News
New Jersey U.S. Senate candidate and Twitter phenom Cory Booker sat down for an Instagram interview Sunday night that continues through the week. ...

Carl Nichols interview
Carl Nichols interview

Interview with Yoshitaka Murayama
Yoshitaka Murayama Hello SRM, In reading through your questions, I could really feel your passion and gratitude for the Suikoden series. I ...

OpenSocial and the Facebook Platform: Interview with Peter Chane, Group Product Manager at Google
The landscape for social network application developers has changed drastically with the anouncement of OpenSocial this week. Google’s Orkut ...

Reporter Double-Checks Story Ahead of Cindy Crawford Interview
Occasionally, a lede writes itself. As a freshman at Northwestern University, Carina Chocano was told by a female friend that after the latter’s ...

Sarah Palin 'Today' interview derails - Business Insider Deutschland
Sarah Palin bristled during a Monday interview on the "Today" show when she was pressed about her provocative comments about her son's arrest ...

Duchess Kate did her first-ever interview as a duchess, all for the Queen
... But she just doesn’t prepare for the most part. What’s weird is that it feels like Kate has backslid on this – anyone watching the dual interview ...

NSFW: ‘DeVon’ Gives The Chillest Interview Ever By Someone Recently Shot In The Chest
NSFW: ‘DeVon’ Gives The Chillest Interview Ever By Someone Recently Shot In The Chest