2008 computers.lang for java.programmer

jwehnf iuwhhttp://www.freewebs.com/thuiss/http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g906725-pmem
0
mathivram (26)
11/23/2007 11:35:29 AM
comp.lang.java.programmer 52711 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

ashik wrote:Sub: 2008 computers.lang for java.programmerYou have nothing of value to anybody here.  Pleasestop wasting our bandwidth.Further, please don't become the latest in a long line of perennial spamming f*ckw*t morons who infestthis usenet newsgroup.-- Andrew Thompsonhttp://www.physci.org/Message posted via JavaKB.comhttp://www.javakb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/java-general/200711/1
0
Andrew
11/23/2007 12:31:45 PM
Andrew Thompson wrote:> ashik wrote:> > Sub: 2008 computers.lang for java.programmer> > You have nothing of value to anybody here.  Please> stop wasting our bandwidth.> > Further, please don't become the latest in a long line > of perennial spamming f*ckw*t morons who infest> this usenet newsgroup.It looks to me like indiafriendloser.com is becoming the new blogspam.com.-- Lew
0
Lew