can u help me?

is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?
0
valluvanl (2)
11/1/2007 12:15:00 PM
comp.lang.java.programmer 52266 articles. 40 followers. Post Follow

On 1     , 14:15, Jude <valluv...@gmail.com> wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?Tell me in detail pls
0
Alexander
11/1/2007 12:52:45 PM
Jude wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?> People ask for help here all the time, just ask away! This post was quite pointless..
0
Are
11/1/2007 1:11:52 PM
Jude wrote:>> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java [sic] application?Alexander Kotlyarov wrote:> Tell me in detail pls [sic]I'm going to interpret the OP's request as being for help to write a Java application.  Please correct me if I'm mistaken.You'll get the most help initially from the Sun Java tutorials.<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html>After that, it's to the bookstore and Google.  GIYF.IBM Developerworks is a great resource, too.-- Lew
0
Lew
11/1/2007 1:14:01 PM
Jude <valluvanl@gmail.com> wrote in news:1193919300.853770.171270
@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?

If you're looking for assistance in learning or using Java so that you can
write a Java application - please ask away!  That is what we are here for.

If you are looking for someone to write a Java application for you, it would
help if you would state how much you are willing to pay for this application,
along with your requirements.

Regards

Greg R. Broderick                  usenet200711@blackholio.dyndns.org

A. Top posters.
Greg
11/1/2007 11:19:59 PM
Jude wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?> The most effective way to get help on this group:Explain your problem accurately and succinctly.  Try to express not only the technical trouble your having, but the ultimate goal*.  If appropriate describe what you have already tried and include an SSCCE**.Don't expect us to do your homework, or write working code for you if you haven't tried it yourself.-- Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog: <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/>
0
Daniel
11/2/2007 1:25:51 AM
Jude wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?> Yup. Read this:http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sscce.htmlThen post up your own SSCCE and you'll get help.Or just wave cash at us.  Either one works.
0
Mark
11/2/2007 2:21:35 AM
On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 12:15:00 -0000, Jude <valluvanl@gmail.com> wrote,

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler?
Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler. I want to compile some COBOL programs on my PC. Hi Ananda. If you check out the COBOL FAQ @ http://www.cobolreport.com/faqs/cobolfaq.htm , it provides details of where you can obtain COBOL compilers. Simon. Ananda Rao wrote: > Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler. I want to > compile some COBOL programs on my PC. There is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) posted in the comp.lang.cobol group on google. As this is frequently asked the replies are all there rather than being repeated to each person that ask...

Using aggregation with TopCount (PLEASE HELP!)
I am trying to get subtotaling and totaling by dimension as well as trying to apply ranking. I want the totaling to only include what meets the ranking filter. I can seem to do it. I have tried the following MDX. The subtotal line is corrent and the very last total line is correct. But, the totaling in the "TOTAL" level of DATE is wrong. Help!!!! WITH set [a] as 'nonemptyCROSSJOIN([CARS].[CAR].MEMBERS,[DATE].[DTE].MEMBERS)' set [b] as 'ORDER({a}, ([Measures].[SALES_SUM]), DESC)' set [c] as 'TopCount([b], 10, [Measures].[SALES_SUM])' S...

[News] Poor Windows Can't Do Online Banking, GNU/Linux Sure Can

Eclipse can create jar everytime I save?
Hi, Is it possible with eclipse 3 (or with a plugin) to create automatically a jar file everytime I save a class. So everytime it will rebuild the .class files it will recreate the .jar file. Thank you Alessandro Rossi Hi, aleicaro@libero.it wrote: > Hi, > Is it possible with eclipse 3 (or with a plugin) to create > automatically a jar file everytime I save a class. So everytime it will > rebuild the .class files it will recreate the .jar file. > > Thank you > Alessandro Rossi Yes: When you save a class, it will automatically be compiled by Eclipse (if you have sele...

How can i save automatically the command window ?
Hi Do you know how can i save automatically the results after training in the Command window? I want to save all of the process(results) at the Command window during/after training. Ie there any fucntion or command key? It looks easy but i can't find. If you know it, please let me know. Thank you. JK wrote: > > > Hi > > Do you know how can i save automatically the results after training > in the Command window? > > I want to save all of the process(results) at the Command window > during/after training. > > Ie there any fucntion or command key? > ...

help on macro
I would like to write the following code in a macro, but when I try the [%] is viewed as an attempt to invoke another macro. proc sql; create table QWERTY as select * from ABCDE where county like '%ANTRIM%'; quit; I intend to use a macro because I have to do this many, many times. Each time the value of county, is differrent & is held in macro variable. Any help will be appreciated. Omugeye. Scott, The only problem with your solution as opposed to mine is that it burdens the macro's consumer with handling the quoting problems. Sometimes it cannot be avoided, but I rather...

Can series of uploads be automated?
Would like to send separate messages on consecutive days to a single email address. Instead of logging in each day, would it be possible to load the three at one time and designate the delivery time and date? piedtype@gmail.com wrote: > > Would like to send separate messages on consecutive days to a single > email address. Instead of logging in each day, would it be possible to > load the three at one time and designate the delivery time and date? Yes. Schedulers and command-line email clients are available for most relevant operating systems. Thor -- http://www.anta.net/O...

can't upload file to $_FILES
I'm trying to figure out why I can't upload a file in php. I'm trying it locally on a windows XP machine running Apache 2.2 and PHP 5.2.1. That is I am running the browser/server on same machine to test with. I also tried it on a remote linux server, though in that case I'm not sure what the s config settings where, except that it does have PHP and I get the same results. Are there any releevant apache settings ? I have not come accross any. Below is my script, results, and config settings. =------------------------------------------------------ <html> <body>...

Really need help on this one --- Run out of memory
I have multiple csv files of (nx43) with n(max)=59,999...I want to be able to import about 7-8 of them, and make matlab concatenate them in one so I can plot the data and do some manipulation. The problem is that I run out of memory when the m.file is converted to an executable. Do you think that the following code is efficient enough? tic; [file,path] = uigetfile('*.xlsx;*.csv',... 'Find the File to Import', ... 'Multiselect', 'on'); numData =zeros([0 0]); %-----> Is this efficient? rawData =zeros([0 0]); ...

Can ctrl-c throw an exception?
Can I set things up so that if I hit ctrl-c while a program is running, then a catch block will be run before of a hard termination of the script? Thanks. Why not give it a try? function [] = ctrlcthrow % Call the function, then hit ctrl+c. cnt = 1; try while true cnt = cnt +1; end catch disp('Error caught') end "klydefrog" <aj00mcgraw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:18909815.1237217764250.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org... > Can I set things up so that if I hit ctrl-c while a program is running, > then a catch block...

Help needed in Finding of Standard deviation of Random Noise
I am reading a digital signal processing book "The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing" 2nd Edition by "Steven W. Smith" I could not understand the following concept in its second chapter QUOTE Each random number has a value between zero and one, with an equal probability of being anywhere between these two extremes. Figure 2-10a shows a signal formed by taking 128 samples from this type of random number generator. The mean of the underlying process that generated this signal is 0.5, the standard deviation is, and the 1 / (12)^0.5 = 0.29 di...

Can I play LOTRO?
If I download the 5.6Gb high res. client can I play it in UK even tho free trial is not for Europe? Alan "Rand Al'Thor" <randalthor@wheeloftime.ie> wrote in message news:heS7k.61057$iv3.34154@newsfe14.ams2... > If I download the 5.6Gb high res. client can I play it in UK even tho free > trial is not for Europe? > > Alan > Is there a smaller client you can DL first? Might be worth a try. :-) Depending on how complicated you want to get, you might be able to work it all out through a proxy in the US if it won't let you play from the UK. &quo...

Installing Windows 7 with some Linux help
<Quote> I've been working with Windows 7 for some months now, and while 7's not for netbooks, I vastly prefer Windows 7 to Vista. So, when it came time to try out the release candidate, I didn't expect to have any trouble. I was wrong.... In the past, I had updated this desktop to Windows 7. This time, I took Microsoft's word that the best thing to do was to install Windows 7 as a new operating system. That was a mistake. After zapping the Windows 7 beta on my PC, Windows 7 couldn't find a hard drive partition to install itself on.... Next, I did something I should ...

Can I Import Multiple Files?
If some1 can please inform, I am wondering if in either Pine or Alpine, or even NANO, if I can import multiple file in to a current message? I think control+l only accepts 1 name? Thanks so much in advance Hart On Thu, 2 May 2013, Hart Larry wrote: > If some1 can please inform, I am wondering if in either Pine or Alpine, or > even NANO, if I can import multiple file in to a current message? I think > control+l only accepts 1 name? > Thanks so much in advance > Hart > Are you talking about reading in files, or attaching files to email? If it's just ...

Can you help save my mariage? Monitor question
Please help, my wife is insistent taht I get rid of my 21 inch IBM P201 and buy a flat screen monitor. I am in the Uk but the makes should be the same, I need a 17 inch tft that I can still work on my photographs with. Please give advice. Gary >From: "Gary" gary.sandy@btinternet.com >Please help, my wife is insistent taht I get rid of my 21 inch IBM P201 and >buy a flat screen monitor. I am in the Uk but the makes should be the same, >I need a 17 inch tft that I can still work on my photographs with. Please >give advice. It might be cheaper in the long run t...

cron job help
Hi all, Is there a way to run a cron job on every 3rd saturday at 11am. Since every 3rd saturday falls on a different date I am not sure what to do. Will the below cron job run every 3rd saturday. 0 11 15,16,17,18,19,20,21 * 6 /usr/sbin/shutdown -g0 -y -i6 Please reply. Thanks sunfire2005@gmail.com writes: >Hi all, > >Is there a way to run a cron job on every 3rd saturday at 11am. Since >every 3rd saturday falls on a different date I am not sure what to do. >Will the below cron job run every 3rd saturday. > >0 11 15,16,17,18,19,20,21 * 6 /usr/sbin/shutdown -g0 -y -i6...

How can I measure the network load ?
Hi I am looking for a tool allowing to get periodically the network load of some machines on a local area network (Linux and Solaris 8), and the amount of information between clients and servers of my distributed application. The aim is to gather enough information to optimize the distribution of my processes over the network, to know which clients/servers are the most bandwith consuming in runtime conditons, and so on ... I tried netstat, but this does not give me full satisfaction, and the result is different on Linux and Solaris. Thanks for any advice ! Nicolas > I am looking for ...

Can Sendmail merge delivery attempts?
Assuming Sendmail is configured to re-try delivery every 30 minutes, if one message is in the queue for a given destination MX, I would expect there to be one TCP connection to that destination's port 25 every 30 minutes. But if there is more than one message, what is supposed to happen? I would have expected a mail server to be smart enough to still try only once every 30 minutes, but once delivery can be accomplished, it would then try to deliver everything pending in the queue for that destination. What I am instead seeing is that in a scenario with 15 messages in the queue, it is ma...

Help with rake
Can anyone tell me exactly how rake works? How does it know what to do? Also, when I run rake db:anything, it changes my schema file to an autogenerated format, can anyone tell me where it gets the info for this? Thanks -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Dec 7, 2006, at 15:00 , Jeremy Woertink wrote: > Can anyone tell me exactly how rake works? How does it know what to > do? Jim Weirich's site onestepback.org has several articles on how rake does what it does: http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aonestepback.org+rake If you want the short answer, it builds ...

Regex help
I need a regex pattern that will match a string starting with zero or one dot's. For example, ".string" and "string" should both match, but something like "estring" should not match. So far, I've tried the following: \.*string [.]{0,1}string [\.]{0,1}string [^a-zA-z0-9]{0,1}string and none of these do the job 100%. I'm also wondering if there might be a bug in the regex library i'm using - it's a 3rd party class that somebody before me found and implemented. I have the source code for the regexp class if necessary. Any help would be appre...

VLAN - Ping related question
Could some networking guru please provide some hints to my question? I am trying to test some tagged VLAN features. The machines that I am using use Ethernet II. From what I know about tagged VLANs and Ethernet II/802.1Q/1P, there ought to be a 4-byte tag field after the source address in the Ethernet frame, containing the (TPID, PRIORITY, CFI and VID). To test my set up, I am capturing and examining packets with Wireshark, and 'pinging' each machine. In all the packets I have examined (both going in and out of the machines with VLAN supposedly activated), I do not see this 4...

pointer to pointer to a structure. Help!!
Hi All, I am very new to Visual Basic, I experts help for a task, I have following code in c++ typedef struct Sm_AgentApi_Attribute_s { long nAttributeId; long nAttributeTTL; long nAttributeFlags; char lpszAttributeOid[SM_AGENTAPI_SIZE_OID]; long nAttributeLen; char* lpszAttributeValue; } Sm_AgentApi_Attribute_t; int SM_EXTERN DoManagement (Sm_AgentApi_Attribute_t** ppAttributes); where ppAttribute is an out pointer to pointer. ********************************************************************** I have converted this in VB as Private Type Sm_AgentApi_Attribute_s nAttributeId ...

New Zire 31 fails Hsync (XP home). HELP
I'm tryin to help a friend, Usually I'm on macs, and he's got a win laptop. I don't know that much about Windows OS The message I got tryin to HotSync (He never did it before) is about the COM 3 in use with something else. What have I gotta do? How do I create another COM (where in XP ?) for PALM zire, or how do I free up the existing one (COM3) ? I'm italian, so please forgive bad english Thank for any suggestions you'll give me vidy wrote: > I'm tryin to help a friend, Usually I'm on macs, and he's got a win > laptop. > I don&#...

Pg_dump : Can I specify the Password ?
Hello, I'm doing automated database dump and want to be able to specify Username and Passowrd in my shell script for pg_dump. When I do man pg_dump there are no options for password. There is -U username to specify username which actually doesn't work for me, I still get prompted for username, but there is nothing to specify password. Is there anyway of going around this? I need to automate everything and forego prompting. Thanks in advance. N.K. ...

where can I get to the faq?