can u help me?

is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?
0
valluvanl (2)
11/1/2007 12:15:00 PM
comp.lang.java.programmer 52704 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 1     , 14:15, Jude <valluv...@gmail.com> wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?Tell me in detail pls
0
Alexander
11/1/2007 12:52:45 PM
Jude wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?> People ask for help here all the time, just ask away! This post was quite pointless..
0
Are
11/1/2007 1:11:52 PM
Jude wrote:>> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java [sic] application?Alexander Kotlyarov wrote:> Tell me in detail pls [sic]I'm going to interpret the OP's request as being for help to write a Java application.  Please correct me if I'm mistaken.You'll get the most help initially from the Sun Java tutorials.<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html>After that, it's to the bookstore and Google.  GIYF.IBM Developerworks is a great resource, too.-- Lew
0
Lew
11/1/2007 1:14:01 PM
Jude <valluvanl@gmail.com> wrote in news:1193919300.853770.171270
@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?

If you're looking for assistance in learning or using Java so that you can
write a Java application - please ask away!  That is what we are here for.

If you are looking for someone to write a Java application for you, it would
help if you would state how much you are willing to pay for this application,
along with your requirements.

Regards

Greg R. Broderick                  usenet200711@blackholio.dyndns.org

A. Top posters.
Greg
11/1/2007 11:19:59 PM
Jude wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?> The most effective way to get help on this group:Explain your problem accurately and succinctly.  Try to express not only the technical trouble your having, but the ultimate goal*.  If appropriate describe what you have already tried and include an SSCCE**.Don't expect us to do your homework, or write working code for you if you haven't tried it yourself.-- Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog: <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/>
0
Daniel
11/2/2007 1:25:51 AM
Jude wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?> Yup. Read this:http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sscce.htmlThen post up your own SSCCE and you'll get help.Or just wave cash at us.  Either one works.
0
Mark
11/2/2007 2:21:35 AM
On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 12:15:00 -0000, Jude <valluvanl@gmail.com> wrote,