can u help me?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?
0
Reply valluvanl (2) 11/1/2007 12:15:00 PM

See related articles to this posting

On 1     , 14:15, Jude <valluv...@gmail.com> wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?Tell me in detail pls
0
Reply Alexander 11/1/2007 12:52:45 PM

Jude wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?> People ask for help here all the time, just ask away! This post was quite pointless..
0
Reply Are 11/1/2007 1:11:52 PM

Jude wrote:>> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java [sic] application?Alexander Kotlyarov wrote:> Tell me in detail pls [sic]I'm going to interpret the OP's request as being for help to write a Java application.  Please correct me if I'm mistaken.You'll get the most help initially from the Sun Java tutorials.<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html>After that, it's to the bookstore and Google.  GIYF.IBM Developerworks is a great resource, too.-- Lew
0
Reply Lew 11/1/2007 1:14:01 PM

Jude <valluvanl@gmail.com> wrote in news:1193919300.853770.171270
@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?

If you're looking for assistance in learning or using Java so that you can
write a Java application - please ask away!  That is what we are here for.

If you are looking for someone to write a Java application for you, it would
help if you would state how much you are willing to pay for this application,
along with your requirements.

Regards

Greg R. Broderick                  usenet200711@blackholio.dyndns.org

A. Top posters.
Reply Greg 11/1/2007 11:19:59 PM

Jude wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?> The most effective way to get help on this group:Explain your problem accurately and succinctly.  Try to express not only the technical trouble your having, but the ultimate goal*.  If appropriate describe what you have already tried and include an SSCCE**.Don't expect us to do your homework, or write working code for you if you haven't tried it yourself.-- Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog: <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/>
0
Reply Daniel 11/2/2007 1:25:51 AM

Jude wrote:> is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?> Yup. Read this:http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sscce.htmlThen post up your own SSCCE and you'll get help.Or just wave cash at us.  Either one works.
0
Reply Mark 11/2/2007 2:21:35 AM

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 12:15:00 -0000, Jude <valluvanl@gmail.com> wrote,

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

need help with ARRAYS, please help if u can
Hello everyone:) My name is Roy, I am new to Java and I have problem regarding to arrays. if you have time and like to help, please help. I am trying to make a program to deal with prime numbers, but I do not how to involve arrays with that. program generates prime numbers according to user input, and displays them in descending order. The user enters the number of prime numbers to be generated. The output is displayed 5 numbers per row, 20 rows per screen. If there are more than 100 numbers, the output should wait for the user to press <Enter> before continuing to the next page. Th...

can u help me???
hi, i have a problem with a sample code that i downloaded! plz give me ur email address to send my files for solving my problem! thanks 4 ur attention! fereshteh wrote: > hi, i have a problem with a sample code that i downloaded! > plz give me ur email address to send my files for solving my problem! So we could share your problems with files downloaded from the Internet? ;-) Please stop screaming and explain your problem in more details: what files, what problem, why do you think it's a JavaScript problem, is there a code sample to look at? It's the Usenet, not a private ...

Can u help me??
Using arrays and structs create a telephone list. The list should include name, phone number and address of each subscriber. Your program will prompt the user to choose one of the options given below: a-Look for a phone number b-Look for a name c-Add a new record d-Update phone number e-Exit If the first option is chosen, your program will get a name and find and print the corresponding phone number and address If the second option is chosen, a number is provided and the program finds and prints the name and address. If the third option is selected, a new entry including name, number and ad...

can u help me ?
Hi, I have a little problem of interpret data. I want to group my objects into cluster. The matter is I don't know what type of data I have. I have some data in percentage which I group into interval very high (4), high (3), medium (2), and low (1). So, what type of data is it? Interval, or ordinal? Some of my data are interval. So I have variables in interval and in percentage. I use SPSS to solve it ( I don't know how to use other programs except it). Can I really use that type of data to group my object by using SPSS? What method shall I use to overcome this kind of problem? Should ...

can u help me in.... ??
hi every body I want plot the the relation between (power & incremental fuel cost) as straight line but it is not straight line I used polyfit function & it give me straight line but I don't know its right or not!! i do that to get (alpha , beta & gamma) or the coeff. of the incremental fuel cost ...

can u help me
i would like to know how much would it cost to make my own ps2? Probably around $3,000,000. CT the Dubious More importantly, why would you? I picked up a model 80 that will cost more to ship than the $25 bid... :P but still it's a Model 80! "Tim Knight" <ferrousp@aol.com> wrote in message news:20040422200446.04126.00000207@mb-m17.aol.com... > Probably around $3,000,000. > > CT the Dubious "Magnificent Gonads" (magnificent_conan@webtv.net), > i would like to know how much would > it cost to make my own ps2? IBM already ...

can u help me
i want to develop a plugin or addin for ms office is it possible with c or c++ what about office TNK mahdi.lotfi.iust@gmail.com wrote: > i want to develop a plugin or addin for ms office > is it possible with c or c++ > what about office I don't think u is subscribed to this list any more. The answer to your question is undoubtedly yes, but this isn't the place to ask. Try one of the plethora of windows programming groups -- Ian Collins. ...

can u help me? #2
can anyone help me with my homework? Here is some information about my homework. Revision Control in Multiuser Settings: --------------------------------------- We have seen some facilities of OpenOffice Writer for tracking changes. These features are useful when a document is circulated for contributions but control of merging changes is on one person. When multiple users work on same document simultaneously, a more comprehensive system is needed. We need to: * Track and record changes to documents * Go back to certain revisons when necessary * Prevent conflicting updates to ...

can u help me plz
plz help me to write program to read the following information: year Number of techanical workers Number of academic workers then compute the percentage of the teachnical and academic labor and print the result in the following format : labor year XXXX Number of workers percentage ofworkers technical XXX XX.x academic XXX XX.x total XXX XX.X No! nobody can help such lazy a@@$s like you and your damned classmates...talk to each and spend 10 minutes of your *precious* time reading TFM! Help yourself...please (plz...if you don't understand plain english anymore) --P sally w...

can u help with my select ?
Hello All, I have a simple table with 2 columns. datetime int 27.05.04 1 29.05.04 2 31.05.04 5 and i need to get a view that looks like this below : 27.05.04 1 1 29.05.04 2 3 31.05.04 5 8 The third column shows a sum of numbers that were display before present one ... I was trying build stored proc however I'm not so familiar with SQL so I failed.. :-( can anybody help ? thx in advance Krzysiek "Krzysiek" <krzysiek79@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c9fq48$25ka$1@news2.ipartners.pl... > Hello All, > > I have a simple table wi...

can u Help me? #2
Hi Dear all.. Actually i have a doubt to configure a relaxation oscillator using simple inverter. Have u any idea.. ? Your's kalakkum karthikeyan.A kalakkumkarthikeyan wrote: > Hi Dear all.. > > Actually i have a doubt to configure a relaxation oscillator using > simple inverter. > Have u any idea.. ? Ingredients: Google Spice HEF4541 HEF4060 For an 'A' explain how the 4060 Osc differs from the 4541 Osc, and why might that matter ? -jg ...

Can u help me? #2
Ok i'm kind of a beginner in matlab, so here's my problem i'm writing a script that works as a half wave rectifier with resistive load only which uses a thyristor as the switch here's the script: cellx = {'Vmax','Resistance'}; sigl = inputdlg(cellx,'Insert parameters'); Vmax = str2num(sigl{1}); R = str2num(sigl{2}); syms v_s wt v_s = Vmax*sin(wt); subplot(2,1,1) ezplot(v_s) celly = {'Alpha'}; Fir = inputdlg(celly,'Input firing angle'); Alpha = str2num(Fir{1}); v_avg = int(v_s,Alpha,pi)/(2*pi); i_avg = v_avg/R; V_avg = double(v_avg); I_a...