Constant com.ibm.as400.access.jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE

I am using the following code to try and return a list of jobs that sre
running in QBATCH5

---
QSYSObjectPathName path = new
QSYSObjectPathName("QGPL","QBATCH1","JOBQ");

jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_ACTIVE,
Boolean.TRUE);
jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_OUTQ
 , Boolean.FALSE);
jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE,
path.getPath());

For some reason it brings back a list of my Active jobs that show up in
WRKACTJOB...

Shouldn't
jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE,
path.getPath()); limit this to just QBATCH 5?

Thank You,
Jeff P

0
jeffrae (86)

On Nov 30, 1:09 pm, "Jeffrae" <jeff...@alynk.com> wrote:
> I am using the following code to try and return a list of jobs that sre
> running in QBATCH5

Jeffrae --

This group is more intended for discussions of Java itself and not
necessarily an API to a system like the AS/400. You may want to try
your question in the groups comp.sys.ibm.as400 and
comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc.

Here are the direct links for you:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.ibm.as400
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

0
jattardi (122)
11/30/2006 10:17:14 PM
Joe Attardi wrote:
> On Nov 30, 1:09 pm, "Jeffrae" <jeff...@alynk.com> wrote:
> > I am using the following code to try and return a list of jobs that sre
> > running in QBATCH5
>
> Jeffrae --
>
> This group is more intended for discussions of Java itself and not
> necessarily an API to a system like the AS/400. You may want to try
> your question in the groups comp.sys.ibm.as400 and
> comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc.
>
> Here are the direct links for you:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.ibm.as400
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc