DIRECT CLIENT : 1.Sr Java Developer, 2.Developer (Python) - 06+ months - San Antonio, TX.

Hi All,

Hope you are doing fine,

We have couple of Direct Client requirement=92s in Austin / San Antonio,
TX. if you have any available Consultant=92s please send resume with
rate, Contact details, current location and Visa status ASAP.
Immediate placement for the right Candidate.

1. Sr. Java Developer =96 6+ months
2. Developer (Python) =96 6 months

Thanks and regards,
Isaac
Direct    213.233.3907
Office    213.233.3576
isaac@preludesys.com
www.preludesys.com
agasagi03@gmail.com

1.Job Title : Sr. Java Developer
Location :      Austin / San Antonio, Texas
Project Duration :        6+ Month(s)
Skill Set :
7+ years Java
2+ years Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Experience with Scrum, pair programming and distributed teams
Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns and
test strategies Messaging and related publish/subscribe platforms is a
plus
Implementing REST interfaces would be plus

2.Job Title : Developer
Location : San Antonio, Texas
Project Duration : 6+ Month(s)
Skill Set :
3+ years Python development experience
Experience with JavaScript frameworks, such as ExtJS or Jquery
Knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns and test
strategies
Experience with pair programming, Scrum, and distributed teams
0
Isaac
9/8/2010 4:46:47 PM
comp.lang.java.programmer 52711 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

3 HOT DIRECT CLIENT Rek's : 1. Java Developer Analyst (6 Positions) 2. ORACLE DBA's (10g) (7 positions), 3. Portal Developer (4 positions)
Hi, We have 3 HOT DIRECT CLIENT Requirements: 1. Java Developer Analyst (6 Positions) 2. ORACLE DBA's (10g) (7 positions), 3. Portal Developer (4 positions) in Austin, TX., Please send me matching profile with rate, current location and Contact details ASAP to my official ID : isaac@preludesys.com Thanks and regards, Isaac Direct 213.233.3576 Office 213.233.3907 isaac@preludesys.com www.preludesys.com agasagi03@gmail.com 1. Job Title : Java Developer Analyst - Job Id: CAG10051301 & 2 Location : Austin, TX. Project Duration : 6+ Month(s) Est Start Date ...

Hot Requirements: 1.Sr Java Developer,2.Java Developer (Java with EJB)
Dear All, We have 2 Hot requirements Sure Closure for the right Candidates, please respond if you have any Consultants available, send resume=92s with rate and Contact details ASAP, we have priority for the submission. 1. Job Title: Sr Java Developer Location: Rockville, MD or Philadelphia,, Maryland Project Duration: 6+ Month(s) Est Start Date: immediate Cost: DOE (competitive) Preference: None Skill Set : J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Report writing (any), SQL Excellent with Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Struts Experience writing reports Excellent communications skills Self-starter w...

We have a requirement with our direct client for a Java Developer with experience designing and developing Java user interface pages, Minneapolis, MN #2
Position: Java Developer Duration: 6 months Location: Minneapolis, MN Required Skills: =B7 Java =B7 Experience designing and developing Java user interface pages =B7 UML =B7 UI framework with Bootstrap and responsive design is a plus Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one = email ...

DIRECT CLIENT - IMMEDIATE NEEDED
Please send resumes to : shyam@svksystems.com Position: JAVA UI Developer (User Interface Developer) Location: San Ramon, CA Duration: 12+ Months Here is the revised JD, please share more profiles at the earliest. Mandatory Skills : * Strong experience in Java Technologies * Experience in working with container technologies/frameworks like Apache Karaf or OSGi containers * Hands on experience in Spring * Hands on JavaScript frameworks like JQuery, Underscore, etc. * Experience working with Scrum methodology as part of an agile team * Good communication - both oral and writ...

We have a requirement with our direct client for a Java Developer with experience designing and developing Java user interface pages, Minneapolis, MN
Position: Java Developer Duration: 6 months Location: Minneapolis, MN Required Skills: =B7 Java =B7 Experience designing and developing Java user interface pages =B7 UML =B7 UI framework with Bootstrap and responsive design is a plus Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one = email ...

2 Hot DIRECT CLIENT Rek's : 1. ORACLE DBA's (10g) (4 positions), 2. Portal Developer (7 positions)
Hi, We have 2 hot DIRECT CLIENT Requirements: 1. ORACLE DBA's (10g) (4 positions), 2. Portal Developer (7 positions) in Austin, TX., Please send me matching profile with rate, current location and Contact details ASAP to my official ID : isaac@preludesys.com Thanks and regards, Isaac Direct 213.233.3576 Office 213.233.3907 isaac@preludesys.com www.preludesys.com agasagi03@gmail.com 1. Job Title : ORACLE 10G DBA'S =96 Job Id:CAG10051001 Location : Austin, Texas Project Duration : 6 Month(s) Cost : Open Preference : None Skill Set : VERITAS clustering so...

Direct Client Need : 15 sr. JAVA Developer , MN #2
Hi, Pl send your resume with your rate expectations. Email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement. Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation Only GC, USA Citizen, EDA Need GC/Citizens/EAD Only For MN this requirement Position: Sr JAVA Developer Duration: 2 Years Location: Minneapolis, MN Total Positions: 15 Requirements Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to n...

VERY Urgent Direct Client Needs : Java UI developer role in TX. #2 325517
Hi, Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051 or email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can apply. Location : Dallas, TX Duration : 1 year Rate : $ 45 per hour corp-corp Experience/skills =96 Required: 1. JSF 2. Richfaces 3. ExtJs 4. Good in Java Scripting 5. Good in Java Experience/skills =96 Desired: =95 Web services modeling and XML (i.e. knowledge of WSDL, XSD) Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would be appreciated. Please let me kno...

VERY Urgent Direct Client Needs : Java UI developer role in TX. #2 1096860
Hi, Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051 or email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can apply. Location : Dallas, TX Duration : 1 year Rate : $ 45 per hour corp-corp Experience/skills =96 Required: 1. JSF 2. Richfaces 3. ExtJs 4. Good in Java Scripting 5. Good in Java Experience/skills =96 Desired: =95 Web services modeling and XML (i.e. knowledge of WSDL, XSD) Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would be appreciated. Please let me know if you would be interest...

Urgent positions: 1.JAVA/SOA Developer, 2.Deployment Resource / Weblogic Administrator, 3.Application Programmer/Analyst
Dear All, I have couple of positions open, below is the JD, go through the same and let me know if you have anyone available, please send resume=92s with hourly rate and contact details ASAP. These requirements are VERY HOT and immediate Interview & placements, please Don=92t delay respond ASAP. Thanks and regards, Isaac Direct 213.233.3907 Office 213.233.3576 isaac@preludesys.com www.preludesys.com agasagi03@gmail.com Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the sub...

HOT Requirements: 1.Java web developer, 2.Programmer Analyst, 3.Sr.Net Consultant
Dear All, Let me know if you have anyone available for the below positions, please send resumes with rate, location and contact details: 1. Programmer Analyst (PRA) Duration: 06+ month's Location: Carson City, NV. Skills and Experience: 1.Two (2) to five (5) years hands on analysis and programming experience; 2.Direct Java, J2EE, and Oracle technology application and systems development experience; 3.Java/J2EE and Oracle programming experience using SOA concepts; 4.One (1) to two (2) years of programming experience with web services and XML; 5.Knowledge of Oracle Fusion...

Urgent Need: Junior-Mid-Sr JAVA Developer for one of my direct client--Location: Pittsburgh, PA. USA #2
Junior JAVA Developer---Location: Pittsburgh, PA. USA =95 This entry-level position is responsible for participating as a team member in the analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation for the development of new systems, enhancements to existing systems, and production support for systems with low to moderate complexity. =95 Requires good organizational skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, good time management skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks as directed. =95 Typically requires 0-2 years of programming experience as outlined above. =95 S...

Need Java Developer / Sr. Java Developer for Assyst @ Cochin/Trichy
Hi All, This is Nithin Sankar from ASSYST International Pvt Ltd, a wholly subsidiary of Advanced Software Systems Inc., headquartered at Sterling, VA. ASSYST assessed as a SEI-CMMI Level 3 Company. ASSYST provides IT & ITeS Services to its Public and Private sector Clients globally. We are presently looking for Sr Java Developer @ Cochin/Trichy. Kindly contact me back if you are looking for an association with us. -- Thanks & Regards, Nithin Sankar Assyst International Pvt. Ltd II-138|Thaikkattukara P.O|Ernakulam|Pin - 683106 Phone: +91-484-2628803/06/09 Ext - 432 Mobile: +91-88912...

HOT Requirements: 1.Java web developer, 2.Programmer Analyst #2
Dear All, Let me know if you have anyone available for the below positions, please send resumes with rate, location and contact details: 1. Job Title : Java Web Developer Job Location : Los Angeles, CA Duration: 6 months Job Description: We are looking for a motivated, well-rounded and hands-on individual who can work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities: =95 Develop code that is cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible and troubleshoot associated issues. =95 Work with team in development of rich user interface for new web- based applications in accordance with ...

DIRECT CLIENT - IMMEDIATE NEEDED
Please send resumes to : shyam@svksystems.com Position: JAVA UI Developer (User Interface Developer) Location: San Ramon, CA Duration: 12+ Months Here is the revised JD, please share more profiles at the earliest. Mandatory Skills : * Strong experience in Java Technologies * Experience in working with container technologies/frameworks like Apache Karaf or OSGi containers * Hands on experience in Spring * Hands on JavaScript frameworks like JQuery, Underscore, etc. * Experience working with Scrum methodology as part of an agile team * Good communication - both oral and writ...

Direct Client needs : Java UI Developers in Dallas, TX
Direct Client Needs : Java UI Developers in Dallas, TX Call 732-372-7051 or Email resumes at yogita@larktechinc.com Skills =96 Required: JSF, Richfaces, ExtJs, Good in Java Scripting, Good in Java, Desired: Web services modeling and XML (i.e. knowledge of WSDL, XSD) Location : Dallas, TX Duration : 1 year Corp-Corp is acceptable. ...

Direct Client Needs : Java UI developer role in TX
Hi, Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051 or email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can apply. Location : Dallas, TX Duration : 1 year Experience/skills =96 Required: 1. JSF 2. Richfaces 3. ExtJs 4. Good in Java Scripting 5. Good in Java Experience/skills =96 Desired: =95 Web services modeling and XML (i.e. knowledge of WSDL, XSD) Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would be appreciated. Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051 or ...

Direct Client Requiremet for Sr Java Developer, Davis CA
Hi: Please go through the below requirement and send me the resume in word format along rates and avilability Position: Sr. Java Developer Location: Davis CA [locals preferred] Duration: 1 year Face to Face Interview is mandatory Required Skills: Candidate should have atleast 7 years of experience The position is more focused on design and development rather than analysis and architecture. Should have good experience in Java 1.5, XML, Tomcat, and MySQL. Let me kow the years of experience in below skills Java XML Tomcat MYSQL Thanks & Regards Ruchi Shah In...

Direct Client Requirement for Sr. JAVA Developer with CNBC in NJ
Hello, Hope you are doing well Please go through the following requirement and please let me know on shalin@vpc-staffing.com that you are comfortable or not. Role: Senior software engineer- Java Developer Location - Englewood Cliffs, NJ Duration: Long Term Interview: In person after Phone H1B transfer and OPT also consider Required Technical & Leadership Skill Sets: * BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant,broad engineering experience is required * Experience with various Web-based Technologies, OO Modeling, Middleware, RelationalDat...

Direct Client Need : 15 sr. JAVA Developer , MN
Hi, Pl send your resume with your rate expectations. Email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement. Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation Only GC, USA Citizen, EDA Need GC/Citizens/EAD Only For MN this requirement Position: Sr JAVA Developer Duration: 2 Years Location: Minneapolis, MN Total Positions: 15 Requirements Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to n...

Java Architects / Sr. developers / Developers
We are a UK-based software firm, setting up our operations in Bangalore, India as a 100% EOU under STPI. We require persons with knowledge of front-end Java architecture - Swing, Eclipse, Ant, JUnit etc... Java Architects - 5+ years exp: The role is of leadership, to guide a team of developers. Good communication, Leadership skills, work with 2 - 4 teams on different projects, UK travel may be needed. Work location: Bangalore. Sr.Dev: 3+ years exp / Dev: 1.5+ years exp. Front-end Java Developers preferred. Mail to smanojs@yahoo.com smanojs@yahoo.com wrote: > We are a UK-based software f...

Direct Client Req : Sr Java Developers with Financial/ Trading experience
Hi Pls send your resume Rate and contact detail for the following opening for one of our Direct client.Send your resume to chandra@ptsius.com (Note: Resume without contact detail and rate would not be entertained) Requirement: Sr Java Developers with Trading experience Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: 6 month Plus (Contract) Interview: (Telephonic) Rate: 60-70/hr Sr. Java Developers with Trading Experience(Must); =E2=80=A2 Must have excellent Communication skill. =E2=80=A2 Sr. Java Developer to work on the development of a large-scale distributed Java platform for trading and trade proces...

Direct Client Need : 15 sr. JAVA Developer , MN #3
[...]

wanted Java Developers/Senior Java Developers in Bangalore
Hi,This is Veena from Pacific West. We are a technology consultingcompany with office across globe and we are head quartered in SantaClara, CA. We partner with Fortune 500 and other successful mid-sizebusinesses to provide them with proven solutions to their informationtechnology needs. I wanted to reach and discuss about an opportunitywhich we have right now with one of our strategic alliance our clientin Bangalore. The requirement for Java Developer/Snr. Java Developersfor minimum of 1 year Contract Period.The details of the requirementis given below.1. Very Good hands-on knowledge on Core J...

Web resources about - DIRECT CLIENT : 1.Sr Java Developer, 2.Developer (Python) - 06+ months - San Antonio, TX. - comp.lang.java.programmer

Dungeons and developers
Have you ever wanted to learn web development or just refine your webdev skills? Dungeons and Developers gives your quest for knowledge a role ...

Video game developer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A video game developer is a software developer (a business or an individual) that creates video games . A developer may specialize in a certain ...

Twitter’s Fabric releases iPhone app for developers to monitor app crashes on the move
Fabric, a subsidiary of Twitter, has today expanded its comprehensive platform for developers by releasing an iPhone app, Fabric for iPhone . ...

Apple releases iOS 9.3 beta 4 to registered developers
Apple has just released iOS 9.3 beta 4 to registered developers. It can be downloadedover-the-air or through Apples Developer Center. The new ...

New El Capitan beta is now available to developers
Apple has seeded a new beta build of OS X El Capitan to developers this morning in the form of OS X 10.11.4 beta 4. The new beta build can be ...

Eight Strategies For Getting Your New Developers Up To Speed Quickly
Training new developers can be time-consuming, but these strategies will help them get quickly acclimated to your team and processes.

News: Apple releases iOS 9.3 beta 4, tvOS 9.2 beta 4, watchOS 2.2 beta 4 to developers
Apple has released three of its latest betas to developers today with iOS 9.3 beta 4, tvOS 9.2 beta 4, and watchOS 2.2 beta 4. The public version ...

Clash Of Clans: Understanding The New Developer Website(API)
Clash of Clans continues to be the biggest and most successful mobile gaming title to date, giving birth to a number of spin-offs and other titles ...

Bayit Yehudi Supporting Low Income Tel Aviv Residents in Fight Against Wealthy Developers
Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked, Bayit Yehudi faction chairwoman MK Shuli Mualem, and Bayit Yehudi CEO Nir Orbach on Monday toured the neighborhood ...

Firewatch developers Campo Santo just released a patch for PS4 that promises to fix the framerate is
Firewatch developers Campo Santo just released a patch for PS4 that promises to fix the framerate issues and other instabilities that people ...