Eclipse RCP and MATLAB (calling MATLAB from JAVA)

Dear all

I need some help about using Eclipse RCP with MATLAB.
I want receive input variables from web (probably using Eclipse RCP, I
just heard about Eclipse RCP) and calcuate something and generate
figure or animation in MATLAB. Finally, send the result to the web and
display them using Eclipse RCP. I know about MATLAB Web Server (MWS).
However, MWS has some limitation, so I want to combine Eclipse RCP with
MATLAB for more compatibility.

Could you help me ? The example will be greate help for me.
Thanks in advance.