I'm looking for a free JDBC driver that will allow me to acces a MSAccess database that resides on a Windows server from a JSPapplication that resides on a Redhat Linx server.Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks,Tim
-1
tim126 (51)

tim@nocomment.com wrote:> I'm looking for a free JDBC driver that will allow me to acces a MS> Access database that resides on a Windows server from a JSP> application that resides on a Redhat Linux server.> Any suggestions would be appreciated.Sounds like RmiJdbc is a solution.See <http://rmijdbc.objectweb.org>-- Thomas
-1
Thomas