Generate a XML with an XSD

Hi all,I'm wirting a java program and I want to export same properties to an XML File. For this file I have an XSD scheme.I tried to use a W3C DOM but I have the problem that new elements don't follow the sorting rules in the scheme. How can I connect the scheme to the DOM model that new elements will sort in that order wich is defined in the scheme?Or are there other libraries which can do this?I have had also a look in the eclips xml editor but they prohibit the access to their packages from external projects, so that i can not use their internal model.thx for all hintsMichal-- michael DOT o At gmx DOT net
0
Michael
2/25/2008 10:54:42 PM
comp.lang.java.programmer 52276 articles. 40 followers. Post Follow

On 26 =C6=C5=D7, 01:54, Michael Oppenauer <nos...@spam.org> wrote:

XmlBeans library.
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/

BR, Alex
0
Alexander
2/26/2008 9:54:04 PM
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:54:42 +0000 (UTC), Michael Oppenauer
<nospam@spam.org> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said
:

>I'm wirting a java program and I want to export same properties to an XML
>File. For this file I have an XSD scheme.

You can write xml files pretty easily without a schema or even a
library. The schema comes into play when you are trying to read them
and validate the data.
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

How to generate an extended (128, 122) RS encoder?
Hi, I try to use rsenc to encode a (128, 122) code over GF(128), but the code I wrote as below complains. (m = 7, n = 128, k = 122). code = rsenc(msg, n, k); I know normally the n<=2^m -1 = 127. But how does matlab handle this situation? What could I do to get rid of this complain? Should I use a different matlab function for this extended RS encoder? Thanks! Catherine ...

Automate Generation of application.xml
Does anyone know of a tool that can automate the generation of application.xml? I am hoping that there is a tool like xDoclet (for generating ejb-jar.xml), which can use embedded tags or javadoc-like comments to generate application.xml. Mark ...

(xml) tree search
I have this (xml) tree (doc (idlist (id 1) (id 2) (id 3))) How can I get a list of all id values? (1 2 3) in this case. thank you On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 05:49:42 -0800, hans wrote: > I have this (xml) tree > > (doc > (idlist > (id 1) > (id 2) > (id 3))) > > How can I get a list of all id values? (1 2 3) in this case. This looks like a homework problem, so I wrote a solution in prose. If you have read the first couple of chapters of any Lisp book, you should have no trouble translating this. (defun extract-ids (tree) ;; pseudocode, ...

Applying My XSL to a Public XML URL
How do I apply my own template to an XML file that is hosted on another server? The only way I see to apply a template is to have the XML response include the instruction for loading the specific XSL, but I can't control the XML file. I basically want to apply my own template to a dynamic XML file that somebody else controls. Brad wrote: > How do I apply my own template to an XML file that is hosted on > another > server? The only way I see to apply a template is to have the XML > response include the instruction for loading the specific XSL, but I > can't > ...

backup/restore of redhat-config-bind generated files
Does anyone have a trick for copying or backing up named config files generated by redhat-config-bind such that they are recognized by redhat-config-bind on the target system. As most anyone who has ever messed with this program knows, it's really handy up to the point you modify one of the zone files by hand, where it loses the changes if you run the app at a later time. The same problem of losing data seems to apply for restored files. redhat-config-bind keeps it's own database somewhere, and that is the key... anyone know where the data *really* lives? ...

Which target for code generation in MSR Standard?
Hello All, I would like to generate code compliance with MSR Standard in Simulink.But I do not find any target for MSR like AUTOSAR. Which target will suit for this? Regards, Vinoth.R ...

Generator not generating
Hi, Although I'm no Python expert, I have written generators in the past that have worked like a charm. Don't know why this one doesn't: **** class App: """ A simple Tk application that plots random lines """ def __init__(self, master): # create the main frame frame =3D Frame(master) frame.pack() # create a canvas within the frame self.canvas =3D Canvas(frame, width=3D400, height=3D400) self.canvas.pack(side=3DTOP) # create a button below the canvas and within the frame ...

XML/XSL output to multiple HTML files
I've manually prototyped a mechanism that generates multiple HTML files from a single XML file, using an XSL template. However, now I need to automate this mechanism (simple .NET console app). Being a newby at XML/XSL I'm facing one caveat, namely that each HTML file is not just the result of a subset of the XML data. The data is a list of computers, each with lots of details (see simplified version below). What I'm after is an HTML file for each computer, with a sort of Table of Content that lists all the computers. The TOC will be the same for each HTML file. So in order to build...

RE: Generator not generating #2
Wow, that make sense but somehow I've managed to (ab)use generators several times like this before and (by luck) avoided the problem. For example, the previous one I wrote did file.readline(), so the generator worked because the file pointer was incremented. No such thing as a directory pointer, I guess =3D^P Thanks. Now if I can only break my bad habits... -----Original Message----- From: python-list-bounces+j.lowery=3Df5.com@python.org [mailto:python-list-bounces+j.lowery=3Df5.com@python.org] On Behalf Of Christopher T King Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:52 PM To: python-list@python....

Self-excitation induction generator
Dear all, I am trying to model the wind-driven self-excitation induction generator using the asynchronous machine block under Simulink/SimPowerSystems. However, when I connect the three-phase RLC load (set to only provide Reactive power as a capacitor bank using delta connection) to the asynchronous machine (set as squirrel-cage induction generator), the self-excitation process doesn't seem to work... There must be some initial voltage of the capacitor bank in order to provide reactive power which can't be found under the block's parameter setting. Any suggestions would...

J2ME: XML and sending files to SonyEricsson T610
Hi, I'm new to J2ME. I'll write an application which will run on a Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone. o The mobile should download a XML file and then process it. Anyone who have sent a XML file via Bluetooth. o Could someone post code for parsing XML that works with T610? Thanks, Martin Martin Nilsson wrote: > I'm new to J2ME. I'll write an application which will run on a Sony > Ericsson T610 mobile phone. > > o The mobile should download a XML file and then process it. Anyone who > have sent a XML file via Bluetooth. Does the T610 support JSR-82? If no...

How does Adobe add PDF generation within word, powerpoint, etc. on Windows?
The title pretty much says it all, I am curious what technique Adobe uses to add PDF generation to existing programs. Can anybody describe what is involved? I had to bite the bullet and install Acrobat X on a Windows XP machine because people kept sending me PPT documents with transparent objects, and there is no way to print those to PDF through any of the PDF generators which appear as Postscript printers. That was what I was (happily) using before, but it just could not deal with the transparency problem. The applications know transparency isn't supported by postscript, and ...

abc for generators?
Hello, I was looking for an ABC for generators in python. While there's a types.GeneratorType type object - which can't be used directly and it's not an abc - and many collections-related ABCs in the collections module, there's no way to say a user-defined class as a generator, even though it could expose the very same interface as a builtin, yield-based generator. I think it would be pretty useful. comments? -- Alan Franzoni contact me at public@[mysurname].eu On May 19, 8:42=A0am, Alan Franzoni <doesnotex...@franzoni.invalid> wrote: > Hello, ...

COBOL, Oracle & XML
Does anyone have any sample code they could point me to that demonstrates how to use the XML features of Oracle within COBOL? I would like to select data from our database into an XML format that will then be passed to a remote process. I would also like to take the response from that process (again in XML format) and insert it back into my database. I was thinking that using Oracle's built in XML processing (XML_SYSGEN, etc) would be the best way to accomplish this, but I cannot find any "practical" examples of how you would accomplish this. Here's the pertinent info: OS...

open a file generated dynamically
a file named "summary.####" is generated dynamically where #### is a number with unknown digits (i.e. maybe 1 to 9), how can I ask perl to open this file for further processing? "Ela" <ela@yantai.org> wrote: >a file named "summary.####" is generated dynamically where #### is a number >with unknown digits (i.e. maybe 1 to 9), how can I ask perl to open this >file for further processing? You will have to determine the actual file name first, e.g. by using glob() or opendir() and readdir() and then isolating the desired name from the list. j...

generating 90, 180 and 270 shifts
Hi, I'm still working on creating a DDR interface for an OCM bus. The problem I now face is the following: I need "shifted" clk signals. I'm using a driver originally used for the PLB bus, which has those shifted clks. Since I do not have enough knowledge or time to create shifted clk's myself (The deadline is reaaaly close). So I "borrowed" the clock signals from the PLB bus (Runs on the same speed as the OCM bus, I thought I could give it a try :p. But when I do this, the timing constrains aren't met. So I guess I need to create my own shifted signals fr...

trouble with generators
Hi Pythonistas, I'm stuck in a maze of new style classes and generators. While I love the concepts, I obviously didn't grok them throughout. I'm trying to generate a bunch of similar classes, where some are contained in list attributes of others, e.g.: class A: def __init__(self): self.id = 'A1' self.b = [instances of B] class B: def __init__(self): self.id = 'B1' Here's the test code, I have: #!/usr/bin/env python # -*- coding: utf8 -*- class A(object): "A" def __init__(self): self.id = None self.b = []...

Re: Variable Generated by Recursion in Data Step
Hi, Hmmm, a paste and a CR seems to have sent last email. Odd! Anyway, without totally digesting your code, check the background of usage on the LAG() function in the archive: http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0604A&L=sas-l&P=R29622 Note the care needed if LAG() used inside any IF statements.... Hope this is helpful. Mark Terjeson Senior Programmer Analyst, IM&R Russell Investment Group Russell Global Leaders in Multi-Manager Investing -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of OR Stats Sent: Monday, July 0...

generate a dll
Hi, I have builded a new matlab dll (with the latest matlab builder) and used these parameters: mcc -W lib:libApp -T link:lib App_calc when I run my application now, I have to put 3 files into my root-dir: libApp.dll libApp.ctf libApp.lib Otherwise, i get an error. In addition to this, a new dir is also created: libApp_mcr, with a lot of other dirs in it (for example, a toolbox, java and bin dir). I dont want all these things in my dir, but just 1 dll, the libApp.dll. Is this possible? Hi, no, it's not. The MATLAB compiler does not generate C-Code which is compiled, but you may thin...

Re: htmlhelp generation #2
>> From what I can tell, this XSL will download and import another XSL >> from docbook.sourceforge.net every time you run "make" on it. > >Normally, you or your operating system should set up an XML catalog >that maps that URI to a local copy. For example, my system has > >/etc/xml/catalog: >... Hmm. Never seen that in any of the XSL systems I've used. There is certainly no such system in the XSLT processors that are included in Windows these days. But since those aren't used to build the docs, that's not a good reference point ...

Generate Random number
Hi, I am using the following approach to generate a random number //To generate values from 0 to max int randomGen(int max) { srand((unsigned int)time(NULL)); return rand()%max; } However when using this function for max = 2 across processes, I am getting a series of 0s for each process. Is there a workaround or a better way to seed ? Thanks, Max axsmth@gmail.com writes: > //To generate values from 0 to max > int randomGen(int max) > { > srand((unsigned int)time(NULL)); > return rand()%max; > } This isn't how you are supposed to use rand(). You shoul...

HOW TO GENERATE STEP MOD?
HI GUYS, GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL THERE. KINDLY I HOPE TO FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN GUIDE ME ON HOW TO GENERATE A STEP MODULATION FOR SINUSOIDAL WAVE USING MATLAB/SIMULINK. PLEASE GUIDE ME AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH ...

US-TX-Austin: SW Developer, 7-10yrs exp., 3yrs C++, OOD, Oracle, SQL, XML; C-H (45331732406)
US-TX-Austin: SW Developer, 7-10yrs exp., 3yrs C++, OOD, Oracle, SQL, XML; C-H (45331732406) ============================================================================================ Position: SW Developer Reference: SMC01795 Location: Austin TX Duration: C-H Skills: 7-10yrs SW Development Experience 3+ys C++ Advanced object-oriented development experience Cross-platform development on Windows, Solaris, and HP-UX required Basic Oracle and SQL Server experience required Ex...

[OT] Animusic (computer generated music videos)
http://www.animusic.com/downloads/index.php Note the ATI demo video download at the bottom of that page. A few years ago, ATI licensed all the components of Pipe Dream and created a real-time version. It looked surprisingly close to the rendered version on our DVD. -- There are times when truth is stranger than fiction and lunch time is one of them. ...

Generate your way through the Verification quagmire
Does anyone write 'generatable IP' e.g. n-bit UARTS then verify the UART for small values of n; but more thoroughly, then instantiate a version of the IP with a much larger version of n? I would like to start a discussion on if this might ease the Verification bottleneck that we have at present. I expand on the idea here: http://paddy3118.blogspot.com/ Thanks, Paddy. paddy3118@netscape.net wrote: > Does anyone write 'generatable IP' e.g. n-bit UARTS then verify the > UART for small values of n; but more thoroughly, then instantiate a > version of the IP with a m...