howto create a new glassfish db in linux console ?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi, I have a glassfish server and i cant figure out how to create anew database using a linux console ?asadmin create-database doesn't exist ?Also when running the example applications, netbeans6 always open's awebbrowser at localhost/... instead of 192.168.1.17/... (my separatelinux glass fish server pc)
0
Reply gert.cuykens (246) 9/18/2007 7:59:17 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Sep 18, 9:59 pm, gert <gert.cuyk...@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi, I have a glassfish server and i cant figure out how to create a> new database ?found out that you create a database like this in the connection setupjdbc:derby://192.168.1.17:1527/gert;create=true;
0
Reply gert 9/18/2007 10:54:14 PM
comp.lang.java.programmer 51908 articles. 38 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

[News] Another New Linux-based UMPC Revealed, New Linux Distro (LimeOS) Created
LimePC, iPod nano sized Linux UMPC to be the hottest Product at CES 2008? ,----[ Quote ] | The LimePC UMPC is running LimeOS, which is based on, you guess it, Linux. | LimeOS is based on Debian Linux and full screen HTML based user interface and | Web 2.0 applications `---- http://www.i4u.com/article13909.html And another new distro release: 01/07 Damn Small 4.2.3 http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/ Related: Announcing XFCE on the IT ,----[ Quote ] | Another b-e-a-utiful compiliation from Penguinbait. XFCE is now available for | the Internet Tablet (Yes, the N770 and N800!).   `-...

[News] [Linux] New Fedora Linux Enables Joe Average to Create Own Linux Distro
Remixing Fedora 7 ,----[ Quote ] | Fedora 7 hits the streets on May 31st. One of the most exciting | features of the Fedora 7 release is the fact that users can remix | the Fedora code in any variety of ways. Tools are provided that | allow the user to build either a customized LiveCD or installable | ISO, and to reach out to any 3rd-party RPM repositories and pull | in packages from them at compose time. `---- http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/05/31/remixing-fedora-7/ Torrents of Feodra 7 here: http://www.tuxdistro.com/browse.php?cat=119 Related: Why Having 500+ Distros is a Good...

[News] New Linux Branch is Created, Called Linux-staging

How do I Create a new process (a console app) so that it opens in a new window?
I have two console applications. I want one to launch another one so that the new process launches in its own command window. To date, I've only started new processes with the 'CreateProcess' call, but that always seems to launch the new process in the same command window as the existing one. How can I get a new one to launch? Thanks! "Dave" <davechandler@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179008561.554732.129570@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... >I have two console applications. I want one to launch another one so > that the new process launc...

[News] [Linux] Linux Servers Create New Opportunities for Smaller Businesses
Small builders feel the software love ,----[ Quote ] | Part of that may be due to the rise of Linux and open-source | software as competitive options to Windows and other Microsoft | products, particularly on the server side. Open-source software | is creating more opportunities for custom systems builders, | "especially in emerging markets where price points are looked | on as more important than brand loyalty," says Mark Longwell, | Novell business development director. And that, he says, is | putting pressure on Microsoft. `---- http://www.crn.com.au/story.aspx?CIID=82224&sr...

[News] Job Board Created by Linux Foundation, New Linux Events Roundup

Rename "demo_on" db server and create new db server?
All: We use Informix where I work and I have built a virtual Debian server to become more acquainted with the database. My question is how do I rename the "demo_on" server and also create a new db server on the same box. I have read through the documentation but have not found what I'm looking for. Also, I have tried to rename "demo_on" db server that was created when installing the software. Changes where made to the following files. - onconfig MIRRORPATH $INFORMIXDIR/tmp/demo_on.root_mirror DBSERVERNAME demo_on - sqlhosts demo_on on...

create a DB on Linux
Hi! I have installed Informix dynamic server on Linux. Now I want to create a data base. What should I do? Thanks ch said: > > I have installed Informix dynamic server on Linux. Now I want to create > a data base. What should I do? RTFM. -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche did i mention i like nulls? heck, i even go so far as to say that all columns in a table except the primary key could/should be nullable. this has certain advantages, for example, if you need to...

[News] Linuxfest Northwest 2010 Web Site Created, New Softpedia Linux Weekly, Going Linux Audiocast

[News] Upstart Starts Up Linux Kernel Space Very Fast, New Tool Created for Comparative Tests of Linux in Server Farms

create new db in phpmyadmin
hi, I have an account at one.com and they have already created a DB for me that I can use. But I want to create a multi-user environment and therefore I would like several DBs. But when I try to create a new DB I get the following error: ****** SQL-foresp=F8rgsel: CREATE DATABASE newbie MySQL returnerede: #1044 - Access denied for user 'bentzenz_com'@'localhost' to database 'newbie' ********* any suggestions? Thanx. Lars at bentzenz dot com On 13 Apr, 10:21, lars_bent...@hotmail.com wrote: > hi, > > I have an account at one.com and they have already cr...

Howto create new partition?
Hi, I have 4 partitions in my 80GB hd: hdb1 ext3 hdb2 swap hdb3 reiserfs 12GB hdb4 ext2 I want to create a new one partition with 4GB and resize the hdb3 to 8GB. How I can do that? I resize hdb3 with qtparted and I have problems? How can I do that with cfdisk? Do I have to delete hdb3 and create two new partitions? How do this partions have to be: primary or secundary?. What's the difference between that? Thanks in advance, Xan. "Xan" <xan2@ono.com> wrote in message news:9ce021f0.0407210855.b121f22@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > I have 4 partitions in my 8...

Great New Linux Consoles
The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld computing The GP2X Wiz is a pure Gaming/Video/MP3 console with hundreds of emulators written for it The other, the Pandora is a UMPC, which can run openoffice/firefox and is the same shape and size as a nintendo DS To find more information view here http://gp2xwizandpandora.blogspot.com/ or to order Check the data here on GP2X Wiz: http://gp2x.co.uk/go.pl?A216 Check the data here on Pandora: http://openpandora.org/worldmap.html Mention you were sent by Raj Takhar and you may get an extra discount "rajtakhar" &...

Great New Linux Console
The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld computing The GP2X Wiz is a pure Gaming/Video/MP3 console with hundreds of emulators written for it The other, the Pandora is a UMPC, which can run openoffice/firefox and is the same shape and size as a nintendo DS To find more information view here http://gp2xwizandpandora.blogspot.com/ or to order Check the data here on GP2X Wiz: http://gp2x.co.uk/go.pl?A216 Check the data here on Pandora: http://openpandora.org/worldmap.html Mention you were sent by Raj Takhar and you may get an extra discount ...

Creating New User In Linux
Hi, In Linux i have logged in as Root and trying to create a new user with the command adduser -m username. It gives an error message saying that 'cannot create user'. Balaji.M <balaji.muniraja@db.com> wrote: > It gives an error message saying that 'cannot create user'. Check in the log file, maybe the user is already there. Davide -- | Afternoon very favorable for romance. Try a single person for a | change. | | ...

Great New Linux Consoles
The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld computing The GP2X Wiz is a pure Gaming/Video/MP3 console with hundreds of emulators written for it The other, the Pandora is a UMPC, which can run openoffice/firefox and is the same shape and size as a nintendo DS To find more information view here http://gp2xwizandpandora.blogspot.com/ or to order Check the data here on GP2X Wiz: http://gp2x.co.uk/go.pl?A216 Check the data here on Pandora: http://openpandora.org/worldmap.html Mention you were sent by Raj Takhar and you may get an extra discount ...

RE: create a DB on Linux
RTFM -> -----Original Message----- -> From: ch [mailto:anmacri@mixmail.com] -> Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 3:11 PM -> To: informix-list@iiug.org -> Subject: create a DB on Linux ->=20 ->=20 -> Hi! -> I have installed Informix dynamic server on Linux. Now I=20 -> want to create -> a data base. What should I do? ->=20 -> Thanks ->=20 -> _______________________________________________ -> Informix-list mailing list -> Informix-list@iiug.org -> http://www.iiug.org/mailman/listinfo/informix-list ->=20 *************...

Creating a new Linux distro...
OK, this will send a few people in this group (you know who you are) around the bend, but I'm considering creating a new Linux distro. Let me explain why. I have some ideas for new features I think would improve existing distros. They are: 1. Include the option to use a bittorrent like protocol to download package updates from other Linux users instead of directly from the repository servers. 2. When installing to the harddrive, copy the Live CD ISO image to the harddrive and include an app/icon to easily burn more Live CDs. 3. When burning new Live CDs, generate a uniqu...

Great New Linux Console/UMPC!
The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of homebrewgames, one is a pure Gaming console, with hundreds of emulatorswritten for, the other is a console/UMPC Check the data here: http://gp2xwiznpandora.blog.co.uk/ ...

find a new process created in Linux
Hi How do u find a new process created in Linux ? does any specific files contains this info ? or is there any process counter for this . I need to get the pid of the newely created process manish "manu" <cmmanish@gmail.com> writes: > Hi > > How do u find a new process created in Linux ? > > does any specific files contains this info ? or is there any process > counter for this . ls /proc > I need to get the pid of the newely created process Well, in general, you cannot. Only the parent of the process, its creator receives the PID of the newly...

how to create new pertition of HDD on Linux
Hi! I have Suse Linux. Now I had attached a new HDD. I need to pertition But Dont know how from command prompt. could any one help me 1. how to create pertition to another HDD. 2. then how to format with EXT3 3. then how to mount & work with that HDD [ Pertitions ] Thanks, Sukalyaan jatrojoomla wrote: > Hi! > I have Suse Linux. > Now I had attached a new HDD. I need to pertition But Dont know how > from command prompt. > could any one help me > 1. how to create pertition to another HDD. fdisk > 2. then how to format with EXT3 mke2fs > 3. then how to mount &...

Create new DB with ddf file
I have file ddf generated from software Esatto. I can view list of table but i can't access to the record of the table. Thanks Magic_one ...

creating new file that uses the same db?
hi. is there a way of doing this: Db db(NULL, 0); db.open(NULL,"ali.db", NULL, DB_BTREE , DB_CREATE, 0); db.close(); db.open(NULL,"veli.db", NULL, DB_BTREE , DB_CREATE, 0); db.close(0); on the 3th line it throws exception.i want to create new file that uses the same db and program will add some other records to new db. thanx for your help. Hi ozge, ozge colak wrote: > is there a way of doing this: > Db db(NULL, 0); > db.open(NULL,"ali.db", NULL, DB_BTREE , DB_CREATE, 0); > db.close(); > db.open(NULL,"veli.db", NULL, DB_B...

HOWTO or Tutorial : How to create a new widget ?
Hi all, I try to create a new widget with wxWidgets, this widget should be multi-plateform. Is it possible ? Thanks, --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org At 10:44 19/06/2005, you wrote: >Hi all, > >I try to create a new widget with wxWidgets, this widget should be >multi-plateform. Is it possible ? If it helps, the wxWidgets book has some info on this and a couple of detailed examples. The book...