howto create a new glassfish db in linux console ?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi, I have a glassfish server and i cant figure out how to create anew database using a linux console ?asadmin create-database doesn't exist ?Also when running the example applications, netbeans6 always open's awebbrowser at localhost/... instead of 192.168.1.17/... (my separatelinux glass fish server pc)
0
Reply gert.cuykens (246) 9/18/2007 7:59:17 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Sep 18, 9:59 pm, gert <gert.cuyk...@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi, I have a glassfish server and i cant figure out how to create a> new database ?found out that you create a database like this in the connection setupjdbc:derby://192.168.1.17:1527/gert;create=true;
0
Reply gert 9/18/2007 10:54:14 PM

comp.lang.java.programmer 51668 articles. 37 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

[News] Another New Linux-based UMPC Revealed, New Linux Distro (LimeOS) Created
LimePC, iPod nano sized Linux UMPC to be the hottest Product at CES 2008? ,----[ Quote ] | The LimePC UMPC is running LimeOS, which is based on, you guess it, Linux. | LimeOS is based on Debian Linux and full screen HTML based user interface and | Web 2.0 applications `---- http://www.i4u.com/article13909.html And another new distro release: 01/07 Damn Small 4.2.3 http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/ Related: Announcing XFCE on the IT ,----[ Quote ] | Another b-e-a-utiful compiliation from Penguinbait. XFCE is now available for | the Internet Tablet (Yes, the N770 and N800!).   `-...

[News] [Linux] New Fedora Linux Enables Joe Average to Create Own Linux Distro
Remixing Fedora 7 ,----[ Quote ] | Fedora 7 hits the streets on May 31st. One of the most exciting | features of the Fedora 7 release is the fact that users can remix | the Fedora code in any variety of ways. Tools are provided that | allow the user to build either a customized LiveCD or installable | ISO, and to reach out to any 3rd-party RPM repositories and pull | in packages from them at compose time. `---- http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/05/31/remixing-fedora-7/ Torrents of Feodra 7 here: http://www.tuxdistro.com/browse.php?cat=119 Related: Why Having 500+ Distros is a Good...

[News] New Linux Branch is Created, Called Linux-staging

How do I Create a new process (a console app) so that it opens in a new window?
I have two console applications. I want one to launch another one so that the new process launches in its own command window. To date, I've only started new processes with the 'CreateProcess' call, but that always seems to launch the new process in the same command window as the existing one. How can I get a new one to launch? Thanks! "Dave" <davechandler@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179008561.554732.129570@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... >I have two console applications. I want one to launch another one so > that the new process launc...

[News] [Linux] Linux Servers Create New Opportunities for Smaller Businesses
Small builders feel the software love ,----[ Quote ] | Part of that may be due to the rise of Linux and open-source | software as competitive options to Windows and other Microsoft | products, particularly on the server side. Open-source software | is creating more opportunities for custom systems builders, | "especially in emerging markets where price points are looked | on as more important than brand loyalty," says Mark Longwell, | Novell business development director. And that, he says, is | putting pressure on Microsoft. `---- http://www.crn.com.au/story.aspx?CIID=82224&sr...

[News] Job Board Created by Linux Foundation, New Linux Events Roundup

Rename "demo_on" db server and create new db server?
All: We use Informix where I work and I have built a virtual Debian server to become more acquainted with the database. My question is how do I rename the "demo_on" server and also create a new db server on the same box. I have read through the documentation but have not found what I'm looking for. Also, I have tried to rename "demo_on" db server that was created when installing the software. Changes where made to the following files. - onconfig MIRRORPATH $INFORMIXDIR/tmp/demo_on.root_mirror DBSERVERNAME demo_on - sqlhosts demo_on on...

create a DB on Linux
Hi! I have installed Informix dynamic server on Linux. Now I want to create a data base. What should I do? Thanks ch said: > > I have installed Informix dynamic server on Linux. Now I want to create > a data base. What should I do? RTFM. -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche did i mention i like nulls? heck, i even go so far as to say that all columns in a table except the primary key could/should be nullable. this has certain advantages, for example, if you need to...

[News] Linuxfest Northwest 2010 Web Site Created, New Softpedia Linux Weekly, Going Linux Audiocast