java + XML + dom4j

Hi,I have an XML file like this:articleSet article   title    /title   author   /author /article article    title    /title   author   /author /article/articleSetusing dom4j I put this XML into a org.dom4j.Document (named xmlDoc) andfor each "article" Node I wuold like to do some stuff so I wrote this codeIterator iter = xmlDoc.selectNodes("//article").iterator();	while(iter.hasNext()){		Node n = (Node)iter.next();		System.out.println(n.asXML());                System.out.println(n.selectSingleNode("//title").getText());	}the problem is that the first "println" prints correctly the content ofeach "article" Node but the second prints always the FIRST article titlebecause the XPath search is done on entire document and not only insidethe current node.Why this behaviour? I made some mistakes?dat
0
dat
10/16/2007 3:19:31 PM
comp.lang.java.programmer 52658 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow